ADVERTISEMENT

The New York Times reports that Hiden is privately telling people these objects are NOT ALIEN!

Are these last few objects Chinese "fire" lanterns? Cheap decorative balloons sent up to cause fear and confusion. The last one was octagon shaped. I can see Xi laughing everytime we blow up a toy 1K with an expensive Aim 9 X ~500K.

On Tuesday expect a big heart shaped balloon with Xis smiling face on it.

Frum Xi to Viden
I Lub you bery long time

Are these last few objects Chinese "fire" lanterns? Cheap decorative balloons sent up to cause fear and confusion. The last one was octagon shaped. I can see Xi laughing everytime we blow up a toy 1K with an expensive Aim 9 X ~500K.

On Tuesday expect a big heart shaped balloon with Xis smiling face on it.

Frum Xi to Viden
I Lub you bery long time

full-metal-jacket-me-so-horny.gif

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
"The media will need a distraction."

I may have to take insta off Ignore. I'm guessing he thinks the Enterprise is here to call him up? LOL

what a buffoon

How Bad Is It? Biden Team Issuing 'Private Assurances' It's Not Aliens

I wrote earlier how even MSNBC feels the Biden administration hasn't been straight on what's happening with the "objects" that have been flying and shot down over the U.S. and Canada. When even Chuck Todd is calling out the White House, you know you have a credibility problem and there's a lack of public confidence.

😂😂😂😂😂Fakenews CNN Biden declaring war on Aliens?

9b6a1f77-20a5-4696-ad8c-35a6cafd7cec-860x475.png

Clear from the fact that we’ve shot down three in a week. Either we’re experiencing a balloon invasion, or we’re just now starting to shoot down balloons.
That’s sort of my point.

If this has been going on for a long time, why start shooting them down now?

Reactions: nail1988
Possibly they want the perception that hostilities with China are increasing? Or possibly they want actual hostilities with China?

Interesting that this all went down right before Blinken was supposed to visit.
Agreed.

But what’s odd is the admin went out of their way to tell us not to assume the 2nd, 3rd or 4th objects were from China. And I don’t believe them but China is claiming they’re having the same issue.

It’s odd.

Perhaps with all the bad news it’s just a distraction? Just a misinfo campaign?

Agreed.

But what’s odd is the admin went out of their way to tell us not to assume the 2nd, 3rd or 4th objects were from China. And I don’t believe them but China is claiming they’re having the same issue.

It’s odd.

When things at the circus aren't going well, the first thing they do is bring out the clowns. We are so effed. :mad:

Agreed.

It’s odd.

It being aliens is the best. Because aliens were smart enough to get balloons across the universe to earth, then dumb enough to let Joe Hiden shoot them down.

Obviously, this is an attempted distraction from a coming story that the dems don't want anyone focusing on. A couple of candidates:

It being aliens is the best. Because aliens were smart enough to get balloons across the universe to earth, then dumb enough to let Joe Hiden shoot them down.

Obviously, this is an attempted distraction from a coming story that the dems don't want anyone focusing on. A couple of candidates:

Agree this is likely.

1) We’re supposed to believe with all the tech we have in the Military that this has been happening “forever” and this woke version of our armed forces is the first to catch it?
2) I know where you stand on aliens, but even for someone who believes in them how can you be good enough to get here yet unable to avoid a missle?
3) And it’s super odd we have a bunch of groundbreaking stories all hitting at the same time.

Agree this is likely.

1) We’re supposed to believe with all the tech we have in the Military that this has been happening “forever” and this woke version of our armed forces is the first to catch it?
2) I know where you stand on aliens, but even for someone who believes in them how can you be good enough to get here yet unable to avoid a missle?
3) And it’s super odd we have a bunch of groundbreaking stories all hitting at the same time.
282amy.jpg

Agree this is likely.

I don’t think this is the first time we’ve caught it. I think these balloons are probably pretty common, gathering climate, weather, scientific, atmospheric data, and probably also doing some surveillance. I presume this is the case with satellites as well. But for whatever reason, we are just now making an issue of it.

Agree this is likely.

I've never said I don't believe in aliens. Given the number of planets in the universe, there has to be life on some of those planets.

Where you lose me is the theory that there's an alien civilization that's advanced enough to create a way to travel throughout the universe, but who also wants to come all the way to earth.....just to 'make contact'?

If there's aliens that are advanced enough to come here, they will be coming here for conquest, and by the time we know they are here, it's too late.

I'd wager there will be a story coming out soon that is bad for the dems. When it hits, we will suddenly see the balloon sightings stop, and it will be all about how this new story is 'misinformation'.

Agree this is likely.

Not to mention all the train derailments recently.

I’d like to know how our government KNOWS for a fact that the first balloon they shot down after allowing it to ”drift” over our country for a week is/as in fact a Chinese spy balloon.
I mean, after all, the most important part of that balloon is still at the bottom of the Atlantic correct ?

Did they eyeball it with a special telescope that revealed “Made in China” written on it ? Did it have a Walmart price sticker on it ?

I’d like to know how our government KNOWS for a fact that the first balloon they shot down after allowing it to ”drift” over our country for a week is/as in fact a Chinese spy balloon.
I mean, after all, the most important part of that balloon is still at the bottom of the Atlantic correct ?

Did they eyeball it with a special telescope that revealed “Made in China” written on it ? Did it have a Walmart price sticker on it ?
Heard on the news earlier that they have pulled up the wreckage and have been studying it.

And what makes everything CLEAR about him being OWNED by China...he waits until an electronic spying device gets over saltwater...to make sure everything on the device is ruined!
And I don’t think that was JB’s decision, he’s clearly not smart enough to be that calculating in his current state of mental capacity.

And I don’t think that was JB’s decision, he’s clearly not smart enough to be that calculating in his current state of mental capacity.
I think they are using this as a distraction and as a reason why they need to go to war with China, but not directly. If they can get a puppet put into place in Taiwan, then have China invade and we send aid to the puppet, who kicks it back to dems. And China takes over Taiwan.

We'll see what happens.

I think they are using this as a distraction and as a reason why they need to go to war with China, but not directly. If they can get a puppet put into place in Taiwan, then have China invade and we send aid to the puppet, who kicks it back to dems. And China takes over Taiwan.

We'll see what happens.
Kinda like Russia and Ukraine.

They supposedly, YES, I KNOW BIDEN LIED ABOUT IT, tracked it from the moment it launched in China.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT