ADVERTISEMENT

The Michi Thread

For all the panic about the state of the UF program. And for all the wishful thinking about firing McElwain, one thing is clear; McElwain WILL be our coach next year, absent some catastrophic health problems or NCAA problem

We beat a team so bad we fell in the rankings. Don't get cocky after beating the team picked to finish dead last in the SECe. Instead, lets go out and see Mac do skmething he never does, beat a good team
That is the Michi we know and have grown tired of;

If we lose: Hey the coaching staff sucks and needs to be fired immediately
If we win: Hey, we won. So what? Our opposition was shitty. The coaching staff sucks and needs to be fired immediately

We beat a team so bad we fell in the rankings. Don't get cocky after beating the team picked to finish dead last in the SECe. Instead, lets go out and see Mac do skmething he never does, beat a good team
Good news is Rich Rod is about to be available for us to gobble up....

That is the Michi we know and have grown tired of;

If we lose: Hey the coaching staff sucks and needs to be fired immediately
If we win: Hey, we won. So what? Our opposition was shitty. The coaching staff sucks and needs to be fired immediately

Your the one who started a thread befoee the game to try and make USCe game mich bigger than it was. Face it MJ, we have a new coach in '18 if we can't win one of the next two

So, you have now backed off on wanting to fire him now if he does not? Or sometime next year?

Your schtick is very tiresome. And a bit sad

What's sad about it? I think some old dude selectively cribbing and posting stats in furtherance of a two-year old vendetta against a college kid is much sadder.

What's sad about it? I think some old dude selectively cribbing and posting stats in furtherance of a two-year old vendetta against a college kid is much sadder.
Not sure who is doing that. Oh, you mean my disappointment in Hill. Yea, I probably should direct that more to White than Hill. He is trying to be the best he can be I guess. He just keep making the same mistakes over and over and over. Drive me crazy.

Listen I understand fans wanting only the best for their team. But the constant bitching, win or lose, by some has been and continue to be a mystery

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT