ADVERTISEMENT

The liberals are trying to take out Project Veritas

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Seems their recent expose on Pfizer was the last straw.

OMG! James O'Keefe is mean to co-workers! So now the board of directors is 'considering removing him'.

Liberals are such idiots. They think this will kill PV. They think this will remove the one source of journalism that's exposing their corruption.

If they fire James O'Keefe, here's what will happen:

1 - Project Veritas will become irrelevant. That's their goal and they will think they've won.

2 - James O'Keefe will become a martyr to the right and anyone that supports free speech.

3 - He will LIKELY then start his own investigative journalism outfit. Because of #2, he will get massive monetary support for his efforts.

4 - This will result in him having total control over the operation AND far more resources.

5 - The majority of current PV employees, who we are told can't stand him, will magically leave PV and join his new outfit.

So when the smoke clears, we will likely be left with Project Veritas 2.0, with O'Keefe having total control, and double the resources.

The left never learns.

I just read that article from the Daily Least. The way they described the work culture made me laugh. Why? It reminded me of that movie, The Wolf of Wall Street. 🤣

Seems their recent expose on Pfizer was the last straw.

OMG! James O'Keefe is mean to co-workers! So now the board of directors is 'considering removing him'.

Liberals are such idiots. They think this will kill PV. They think this will remove the one source of journalism that's exposing their corruption.

If they fire James O'Keefe, here's what will happen:

1 - Project Veritas will become irrelevant. That's their goal and they will think they've won.

2 - James O'Keefe will become a martyr to the right and anyone that supports free speech.

3 - He will LIKELY then start his own investigative journalism outfit. Because of #2, he will get massive monetary support for his efforts.

4 - This will result in him having total control over the operation AND far more resources.

5 - The majority of current PV employees, who we are told can't stand him, will magically leave PV and join his new outfit.

So when the smoke clears, we will likely be left with Project Veritas 2.0, with O'Keefe having total control, and double the resources.

The left never learns.
You're spot on here...O'Keefe is the public face of the company. His brand is as big as theirs is...and I'd imagine people will follow him to whatever he starts next. He was smart to always be on the front lines of nearly every story.

The only gain is it'll give the dems a talking point "disgraced former head of the now-defunct Project Veritas is now reporting..." or similar to convince the sheep he can't be trusted.

You're spot on here...O'Keefe is the public face of the company. His brand is as big as theirs is...and I'd imagine people will follow him to whatever he starts next. He was smart to always be on the front lines of nearly every story.

The only gain is it'll give the dems a talking point "disgraced former head of the now-defunct Project Veritas is now reporting..." or similar to convince the sheep he can't be trusted.
You're right, that's probably exactly what they will do. They will mention his latest story, then point out how he was 'fired' from PV and 'disgraced'.

But they aren't mentioning ANYTHING from PV now. Totally ignoring it. If O'Keefe goes to a new outfit, it will probably go exactly as you said, they will mention the story ONLY as a way to get a dig in on O'Keefe.

"Yeah, this story is out there, but consider the source: It's from disgraced former PV head James O'Keefe. So you can't trust it'.

So O'Keefe will trick the media into finally covering his stories...by letting PV 'fire' him.

The left never learns.

Nobody thinks it's funny that there is a rumor of him being CEO at Twitter? Can you just see the heads explode? 😂
giphy.gif

Nobody thinks it's funny that there is a rumor of him being CEO at Twitter? Can you just see the heads explode? 😂
giphy.gif
I need a better source than 'Maine Antifa' on Twitter. And no way they hate him as CEO more than they do Elon. They would be elated to get rid of Elon for anyone this side of Trump.

I need a better source than 'Maine Antifa' on Twitter. And no way they hate him as CEO more than they do Elon. They would be elated to get rid of Elon for anyone this side of Trump.
It's highly improbable of it happening. I laughed when I saw "Maine Antifa" posted it, I wonder if that is parody like "The Libs of Tic Tok"? 😂

Liberals hate so much of the truth which is why they do everything they can to cover it up and censor it.

Why are there so many soft ass pansies out there? Its nuts! The modern male has no self respect. No ability to overcome adversity. No wonder the marriage rates are plummeting. I cant imagine complaining that my boss is a meany head.
Did you see the snowflake melt when Elon took over Twitter and cut the fat and told the rest of them they had to actually work for a living?

A co-worker of mine left this company to work for Telsa near Reno. He was a hard worker here but only lasted 9 months at Telsa - 12 hours, 6 days a week in a high stress environment was too much for him. But did he cry about it? Nope, he just found another job. Crazy concept.

I'm 45 and I think my generation is going to be in high demand until I'm 80 because of the crap our parents and educational intuitions are turning out.

*old man shakes fists at clouds*

Did you see the snowflake melt when Elon took over Twitter and cut the fat and told the rest of them they had to actually work for a living?

A co-worker of mine left this company to work for Telsa near Reno. He was a hard worker here but only lasted 9 months at Telsa - 12 hours, 6 days a week in a high stress environment was too much for him. But did he cry about it? Nope, he just found another job. Crazy concept.

I'm 45 and I think my generation is going to be in high demand until I'm 80 because of the crap our parents and educational intuitions are turning out.

*old man shakes fists at clouds*
Yeah. Im 40 and our group is better, but it aint great. It has driven me to become a hermit. I try really hard to have a compassionate outlook and attitude, but I am sick and tired of these fat slobs wearing the pajamas in public. They dont practice good hygiene, and cant be bothered to look up from their gadget long enough to not run into you. They bitch and moan about things when things dont go their way. Taking my children to school functions, you have parents that negotiate with their ill behaved children. I used to be a fun guy, a party animal you might say....now I hate going into public and i want to yell at the other parents.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT