The Gestapo raids Trump's house

gatordad3

Bull Gator
Sep 18, 2011
Which is the real Gator Dad? Have I started some sort of horrible trend?
I am the original. The other one had to use another digit in his username because I staked claim on @gatordad3 long before. The other one is a lib and the real Stacy Abrams lover, and Andrew Gillum lover.
smiley-supergay.gif

G8trDad3

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2020
I am the original. The other one had to use another digit in his username because I staked claim on @gatordad3 long before. The other one is a lib and the real Stacy Abrams lover, and Andrew Gillum lover.
smiley-supergay.gif
You don’t know me or who or what I love.
I requested this name as I’ve used it in many places. The site accepted it. You’ve got dibs but I’m not changing. Besides, having the “8” in my name is cooler.

Timmer5

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
He planted the seed. I grant you he is pretty smart. All he has to do is suggest it and he knows the MAGA’s will take it and run with it. I bet you all believe that if they come out with something from the raid that it is bogus. Brainwashed.

You mean like the Dems and Libtrads do when The View or CNN suggest something and all the Tards go running to their keyboards to repeat the message? You’re right, brainwashed little sheep.

G8trDad3

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2020
Lot of cat and mouse going on here. Almost makes you wonder if Trump didn't bait them into it with a fake informant. 5D chess?
I think you really believe that! Your man Trump, Superhero. Talk about brainwashed!

Oct 1, 2012
He planted the seed. I grant you he is pretty smart. All he has to do is suggest it and he knows the MAGA’s will take it and run with it. I bet you all believe that if they come out with something from the raid that it is bogus. Brainwashed.
Good lord you are the last person here who should be calling anyone brainwashed. You claim to be a doctor, yet all it took was a little fear mongering from the MSM and they manipulated you into getting an UNAPPROVED shot SEVERAL TIMES to treat the seasonal flu.

Which they rebranded as a deadly disease. And you bought it, hook, line and sinker.

So please save your claims that anyone here is brainwashed. And please get some shame.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Oct 1, 2012

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Oct 1, 2012
😭😭😭😭😭🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Street Artist Sabo Hangs ‘F*ck the FBI’ and ‘Trump 2024 MAGA’ Signs Around Los Angeles​

Wow. You know the corruption is bad when the dems lose California to Trump LOL