ADVERTISEMENT

The Gestapo raids Trump's house

Which is the real Gator Dad? Have I started some sort of horrible trend?
I am the original. The other one had to use another digit in his username because I staked claim on @gatordad3 long before. The other one is a lib and the real Stacy Abrams lover, and Andrew Gillum lover.
smiley-supergay.gif

I am the original. The other one had to use another digit in his username because I staked claim on @gatordad3 long before. The other one is a lib and the real Stacy Abrams lover, and Andrew Gillum lover.
smiley-supergay.gif
You don’t know me or who or what I love.
I requested this name as I’ve used it in many places. The site accepted it. You’ve got dibs but I’m not changing. Besides, having the “8” in my name is cooler.

He planted the seed. I grant you he is pretty smart. All he has to do is suggest it and he knows the MAGA’s will take it and run with it. I bet you all believe that if they come out with something from the raid that it is bogus. Brainwashed.

You mean like the Dems and Libtrads do when The View or CNN suggest something and all the Tards go running to their keyboards to repeat the message? You’re right, brainwashed little sheep.

Lot of cat and mouse going on here. Almost makes you wonder if Trump didn't bait them into it with a fake informant. 5D chess?
I think you really believe that! Your man Trump, Superhero. Talk about brainwashed!

He planted the seed. I grant you he is pretty smart. All he has to do is suggest it and he knows the MAGA’s will take it and run with it. I bet you all believe that if they come out with something from the raid that it is bogus. Brainwashed.
Good lord you are the last person here who should be calling anyone brainwashed. You claim to be a doctor, yet all it took was a little fear mongering from the MSM and they manipulated you into getting an UNAPPROVED shot SEVERAL TIMES to treat the seasonal flu.

Which they rebranded as a deadly disease. And you bought it, hook, line and sinker.

So please save your claims that anyone here is brainwashed. And please get some shame.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
😭😭😭😭😭🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Street Artist Sabo Hangs ‘F*ck the FBI’ and ‘Trump 2024 MAGA’ Signs Around Los Angeles​

Wow. You know the corruption is bad when the dems lose California to Trump LOL

Do you understand that article? or exactly read it?

Biden administration officials were involved in Mar-a-Lago raid despite claiming otherwise: report​

The FBI gained access to Trump documents through a White House 'special access request'​

The Biden administration involved itself in the raid of former President Donald Trump'sMar-a-Lago home despite reports that its officials were "stunned" to find out about the news on social media, according to the group America First Legal, which obtained internal government documents related to the raid through a Freedom of Information Act request.

The evidence further suggests that Biden officials in the Executive Office of the President and the Department of Justice unlawfully abused their power and then lied about it to the American people," said Reed D. Rubinstein, America First Legal senior counselor and director of oversight and investigations, in a post on social media Tuesday. "This government, it seems, acknowledges no limits on its power to harass, intimidate, and silence its political opponents."

Rubinstein's comments come after a Freedom of Information Act request by America First Legal found the FBI initially obtained access to Trump records through a "special access request" from the Biden White House.

The new information confirms Fox News reporting from August, when NARA acting head Debra Wall wrote a letter to Trump's attorney alluding to the administration's involvement.

BIDEN SIGNED OFF ON FBI REVIEW OF TRUMP RECORDS, NATIONAL ARCHIVES LETTER REVEALS

Reactions: Gator Fever

Biden administration officials were involved in Mar-a-Lago raid despite claiming otherwise: report​

The FBI gained access to Trump documents through a White House 'special access request'​

The Biden administration involved itself in the raid of former President Donald Trump'sMar-a-Lago home despite reports that its officials were "stunned" to find out about the news on social media, according to the group America First Legal, which obtained internal government documents related to the raid through a Freedom of Information Act request.

The evidence further suggests that Biden officials in the Executive Office of the President and the Department of Justice unlawfully abused their power and then lied about it to the American people," said Reed D. Rubinstein, America First Legal senior counselor and director of oversight and investigations, in a post on social media Tuesday. "This government, it seems, acknowledges no limits on its power to harass, intimidate, and silence its political opponents."

Rubinstein's comments come after a Freedom of Information Act request by America First Legal found the FBI initially obtained access to Trump records through a "special access request" from the Biden White House.

The new information confirms Fox News reporting from August, when NARA acting head Debra Wall wrote a letter to Trump's attorney alluding to the administration's involvement.

BIDEN SIGNED OFF ON FBI REVIEW OF TRUMP RECORDS, NATIONAL ARCHIVES LETTER REVEALS

Dos this explain it for you?
SO that's a no, smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT