ADVERTISEMENT

The fall of CNN---what a garbage network

LOL, no need to get triggered. cnn is trash as is red state and any other site designed specifically for one portion of the electorate, wolves prey on sheep. youre a sheep. i am trying get you to think more like a wolf, its not working. crooked cops and crooked media cannot be tolerated in a democracy that wants to function well. if you cannot see that, i cannot help you.

LOL, no need to get triggered. cnn is trash as is red state and any other site designed specifically for one portion of the electorate, wolves prey on sheep. youre a sheep. i am trying get you to think more like a wolf, its not working. crooked cops and crooked media cannot be tolerated in a democracy that wants to function well. if you cannot see that, i cannot help you.
CNN and Red State both cater content to their specific audiences. That's where any honest comparison of the two outlets begins and ends.

CNN intentionally lies to its audience, Red State does not. CNN's many instances of lying (especially about our President Trump) are well documented. Project Veritas has CNN workers on camera admitting that they not only lied about Trump, but that specifically CAME TO WORK TO CNN because they KNEW CNN lied about Trump, and wanted to help.

CNN is crooked media, Red State is not. You know that, and tried to paint them both as being the same. That's why you got called CNN, because you are doing exactly what they do.

CNN and Red State both cater content to their specific audiences. That's where any honest comparison of the two outlets begins and ends.

CNN intentionally lies to its audience, Red State does not. CNN's many instances of lying (especially about our President Trump) are well documented. Project Veritas has CNN workers on camera admitting that they not only lied about Trump, but that specifically CAME TO WORK TO CNN because they KNEW CNN lied about Trump, and wanted to help.

CNN is crooked media, Red State is not. You know that, and tried to paint them both as being the same. That's why you got called CNN, because you are doing exactly what they do.
both for sheeple.

i wasnt aware redstate was on tv. but to answer your question no i do not.
Listen then.
bugs bunny eye roll GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
Do you watch both of those networks?
His goal wasn't honesty, it was to make Red State look as bad as CNN and claim both should be ignored. Note he admits he doesn't read Red State, but still calls them the same as CNN.

When he can show us that Red State is lyng as CNN does, then he will have a point.

Until then, he's just being CNN.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I can honestly say that MENSA means nothing to me. Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Lade attached to my resume won't save a life or matter when I'm gone. For the record, I tested in the 130s IQ at age 11.
i would take the under on that, but its all good!!

I have said for years to my friends that I believe the number one reason for what I believe will be this country's eventuall downfall will not be the corruption of either political party or even our supposedly fair and honest institutions whether the courts or intelligence agencies, although significantly important as we've seen, but the corruption of most of the media. It is their job to report the facts evenly on both sides and make BOTH sides accountable. You cannot have a fair and honest republic if the media has chosen a side to root for.

To me, it's not only any lies media may report as being the biggest problem. It is what they refuse to cover keeping millions who view or read them completely clueless to what is happening, the Hunter Biden laptop coverup in October of 2020 as a perfect example of the referees deciding who they want to win the game.

I never thought I would see in my lifetime a form of state run media in this country who refuse to cover ALL the news but to keep millions in the dark on events or news detrimental to their agenda. Shows you the faith they have in their policies. The hiding of TRUTH will be this country's demise.

I can honestly say that MENSA means nothing to me. Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Lade attached to my resume won't save a life or matter when I'm gone. For the record, I tested in the 130s IQ at age 11.
A fellow member of the 130 IQ club, good to meet you! My cousin Donnie has us beat by about 20-30 points, but still rarified air, especially compared to the dullards posting here.

#FakenewsCNN in a complete collapse 😭😭😭

Report: CNN Profits Plunge Below a Billion, Ratings Tank as Warner Bros. Discovery Plans Drastic Cuts​

cnnprofit-640x480.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

Stepping up their game. Trump is finished now as he somehow forgot to actually flush the incriminating notes that could nail him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Of all the CNN dudes who can't keep their hands to themselves, they cut ties to Jeffrey Toobin, an idol of @RayGravesGhost since he loves CNN.

Toobin did keep his hands to himself...too much 🤣

So I guess that means your "idols" are Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, & Ed Henry

You have the comedic wit of a elementary school kid...about 3rd or 4th grade level

Toobin did keep his hands to himself...too much 🤣

So I guess that means your "idols" are Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, & Ed Henry

You have the comedic wit of a elementary school kid...about 3rd or 4th grade level
And your idols Chris Cuomo, Anderson Cooper, Rachel Maddow, Andrew Cuomo, and Don Lemon.

iu

iu

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT