ADVERTISEMENT

The fall of CNN---what a garbage network

I agree BG, but the crap espn let her get away with was sickening to watch and hear. Espn and Hill had a pure liberal bias and agenda. And you could see Hill's arrogance growing as she pushed the line further and further knowing espn wouldnt touch her. She finally crossed the line, and espn heard and received plenty of grief for keeping her, before they finally cut her. I doubt espn wanted to part ways with her but they saw numbers crashing and and the damage she was causing. She sucked as a sports journalist, as a journalist in general, because she cant hide or withhold her biased opinion in any of her stories.
Yes her bias showed immensely. Her spot with Michael Smith was horrible.

The most idiotic part of this was I actually watch people grab these and purchased them.

01G10RASB1PXZ8FNERDG38Q3D4.jpeg

Fat, potato-head Stelter is coming up on the chopping block.
The only reason I gave you a sad reaction is because if that happens, Chris Wallace(not that I watch CNN) will most likely fill in at Stelter's spot. I hate to admit it, but I enjoy watching Stelter get b!tch slapped by the likes of Ted Koppel and a few others. He is far more entertaining(at getting owned) than Wallace.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
This is what happens when Ideologues and not business people run a for profit news organization.
Much like doc-tors that don't mind patients dying while administrators run a for profit organization, instead of a cure the patient hospital...

Prevention and Treatment Protocols for COVID-19​

Science Marches On!

We are a group of expert clinicians who are driven only by our desire to save lives. We continually update our protocols based on clinical observations as well as the best studies of modes of prevention and treatment therapies for COVID-19. For our latest, most comprehensive clinical guide to the management of COVID-19, please click the following text, or the box below the logos, to read and download “An Overview of the MATH+, I-MASK+ and I-RECOVER Protocols, A Guide to the Management of COVID-19”, by Dr. Paul Marik.

Quite a bit of their stories did have a small grain of truth in them. But mostly, it was a laugh fest reading them.
Hey wait a minute guys, aren't those kinds of news-stand rags where the 'Men In Black' (Edit PS, and the circle of jerks...) get their inside alien info from??? 😉

Last edited:
cnn and espn used to be great sources but now they are camping/dying on the hill of PC narratives.
I can't remember the last time I watched Sportscenter. Used to be my #1 show. I get that the internet has taken a toll on their business but I have no desire to hear the liberal BS anymore. I can't get behind anything Disney right now.

Waiting to see what the clock timeline is for Fatboy Stelter. That guy got owned by a teenager asking him a question about CNNs biased, lieing coverage. Fatboy developed a quick stuttering problem then went into Democratic defense mode—lie, deny, deflect.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT