ADVERTISEMENT

The Facts we know today

Billabong4356

Green Machine
Feb 21, 2011
So I decided to come up with of the facts or "coincidences" we now know.

-2006 Wikileaks confirms that Smartmatic is Venezuelan voting software that was used in several suspect elections. It mentions how the software is "bidirectional" ie it goes to the server first before it prints the result of the vote.
-Smartmatics is tied to worldwide election irregularities since its inception in South American countries as well as the Philippines.
-in 2015 Smartmatic chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown admits on Pilipino TV that Dominion voting system uses Smartmatic software.
- in 2016 Republicans refuse to use Smartmatic linked voting machines. They are used anyways. Trump looses every state they're used in.
- In 2017 Smartmatic founder and CEO Antonio Mugica admits that Smartmatic system led to 1,000,000 phantom votes during the Venezuelan election.
-In 2018 Philadelphia brings in Dominion voting machines contract likely with an eye towards 2020 election.
-September 12th 2018 Trump passes executive order on imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in US election.
- Current Smartmatic chairman of board is on Hiden's transition team.
-The Bidirectional feature can only go so far. In the event its a landslide the algorithm cannot keep up. While you can change votes in the database you still need a large window of time to get in phony paper ballots.
-Luckily nothing weird happened election night. They didn't suddenly stop counting votes simultaneously in several swing states
-Finally the 2 swing states that actually counted all votes Election Night each had Trump win by strong margins (Ohio and Florida)

Please add more guys!

-

-2006 Wikileaks confirms that Smartmatic is Venezuelan voting software that was used in several suspect elections. It mentions how the software is "bidirectional" ie it goes to the server first before it prints the result of the vote.
-Smartmatics is tied to worldwide election irregularities since its inception in South American countries as well as the Philippines.
-in 2015 Smartmatic chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown admits on Pilipino TV that Dominion voting system uses Smartmatic software.
- in 2016 Republicans refuse to use Smartmatic linked voting machines. They are used anyways. Trump looses every state they're used in.
- In 2017 Smartmatic founder and CEO Antonio Mugica admits that Smartmatic system led to 1,000,000 phantom votes during the Venezuelan election.
-In 2018 Philadelphia brings in Dominion voting machines contract likely with an eye towards 2020 election.
-September 12th 2018 Trump passes executive order on imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in US election.
-The Bidirectional feature can only go so far. In the event its a landslide the algorithm cannot keep up. While you can change votes in the database you still need a large window of time to get in phony paper ballots.
-Luckily nothing weird happened election night. They didn't suddenly stop counting votes simultaneously in several swing states
-Finally the 2 swing states that actually counted all votes Election Night each had Trump win by strong margins (Ohio and Florida)

Please add more guys!

-

94% of the people that died from coronavirus died from coronavirus.

I'll also add October 24th 2020 Hiden roughly says "we have constructed the most extensive voter fraud program in history"
November 11th Chiara DeBlasio says "Joe Biden was able to steal this election"

Reactions: fatman76

Please add more guys!

-
I didn’t realize Trump lost every state in 2016 where it was used.

same here. No matter what happens I think theres been massive irregularities. You don't have to post to the thread if you don't care to add anything
My friend, you’re new here. and you are welcome and we’re glad to have you.

Act not like the master in my fathers house.

I'm not amigo. Merely trying to get some good discussion going? I thought this was the place? I wasn't aware that posting here was like pledging a fraternity or something where I needed to go thru initiation before I could try and add some content

I'm not amigo. Merely trying to get some good discussion going? I thought this was the place? I wasn't aware that posting here was like pledging a fraternity or something where I needed to go thru initiation before I could try and add some content
Well we’re close knit group. The discussion will come. We also like to poke a little fun at each other. It’s all good natured for the most part. Except for the spuds technician that works here

Truth be told several of us have posted threats like this already in the last few days so it’s a little repetitious but he would not know that. We’re all just a little tired and frustrated and having to be patient and wait for this to play out and I think that shows sometimes.

Many of us are sick to her stomach and what’s happening to our country and I think that plays out sometimes too. Humor is just a defense mechanism :)

Reactions: dezyDeco
Truth be told several of us have posted threats like this already in the last few days so it’s a little repetitious but he would not know that. We’re all just a little tired and frustrated and having to be patient and wait for this to play out and I think that shows sometimes.

Many of us are sick to her stomach and what’s happening to our country and I think that plays out sometimes too. Humor is just a defense mechanism :)
Totally understand. Been a subscriber for years just new to posting. Don’t want to offend any long time contributors with my style. Glad to have found some like minded people to delve into this stuff. Several of my friends who voted for DJT have abandoned ship already. Luckily a few of my neighbors in Orlando share my beliefs on what took place.

Totally understand. Been a subscriber for years just new to posting. Don’t want to offend any long time contributors with my style. Glad to have found some like minded people to delve into this stuff. Several of my friends who voted for DJT have abandoned ship already. Luckily a few of my neighbors in Orlando share my beliefs on what took place.
Good to add another to the good side

Reactions: jfegaly
We’re lucky to have you.

New here also. What a splash you made welcoming yourself. Never a subscriber. Actually I cheer for another team from the SEC. Just want to know from you how St. Cloud is doing and is the Conway area a ghetto yet? I lived in both of those areas.

New here also. What a splash you made welcoming yourself. Never a subscriber. Actually I cheer for another team from the SEC. Just want to know from you how St. Cloud is doing and is the Conway area a ghetto yet? I lived in both of those areas.
I work in Edgewood. Edgewood and Belle Isle are still okay. The value of Conway chain lakefront homes keeps it nice still. I don’t know about further east from Orange Ave tho. I haven’t been to Saint Cloud since I was a kid so I couldn’t say

Please add more guys!

-

Is there still a way to search wikileaks for hillary's old emails? Wonder if they have any mentions of smartmatic or dominion.

Also, apparently a lot of Dominion workers scrubbed their linked profiles within last 24 hours.

Always use The Internet Archive (search for it) and you can find older versions of webpages and track changes made.

Good list, I hadn't drilled down into the wikileaks stuff yet so appreciate the cliffs notes.

Two things
1) You’re welcome here
2) This is a group of aholes- take people giving you crap lightly...it’s all in good fun

Are use voice to text, sometimes I will just have to deal with it :)
I'm on another forum. We have a member who strictly uses voice to text. His screen name is Dupe.
We have at the top of the forum a quote of the day. It's always in honor of him. You would roll if you saw the shit that comes out of his phone, It is now known as "Dupe of the Day". 😂

I'm on another forum. We have a member who strictly uses voice to text. His screen name is Dupe.
We have at the top of the forum a quote of the day. It's always in honor of him. You would roll if you saw the shit that comes out of his phone, It is now known as "Dupe of the Day". 😂
I like it

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT