ADVERTISEMENT

trump Will Face New Charges From Coup Plotting...

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
trump knew of illegal activities like drafting an Executive Order to seize voting machines and did nothing about it...

Score ANOTHER hit for the Jan 6 cmte 🤣

Someone asked last week..."Who's going to jail?"

My answer remains the same..."All of them." LOL

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/21/us/trump-voting-software-2020-election.html
Testimony Suggests Trump Was at Meeting About Accessing Voting Software
In a letter to federal officials, a liberal-leaning group highlighted testimony to the House Jan. 6 committee that described then-President Trump attending a meeting about the plan in December 2020.
April 21, 2023 4 MIN READ

21nat-trump-georgia-gmpq-jumbo.jpg

ATLANTA — Former President Donald J. Trump took part in a discussion about plans to access voting system software in Michigan and Georgia as part of the effort to challenge his 2020 election loss, according to testimony from former Trump advisers. The testimony, delivered to the House Jan. 6 committee, was highlighted on Friday in a letter to federal officials from a liberal-leaning legal advocacy group.

Allies of Mr. Trump ultimately succeeded in copying the elections software in those two states, and the breach of voting data in Georgia is being examined by prosecutors as part of a broader criminal investigation into whether Mr. Trump and his allies interfered in the presidential election there. The former president’s participation in the discussion of the Georgia plan could increase his risk of possible legal exposure there.

A number of Trump aides and allies have recounted a lengthy and acrimonious meeting in the Oval Office on Dec. 18, 2020, which one member of the House Jan. 6 committee would later call “the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency.” During the meeting, then-President Trump presided as his advisers argued about whether they should seek to have federal agents seize voting machines to analyze them for fraud.

Testimony to the Jan. 6 committee from one aide who attended the meeting, Derek Lyons, a former White House staff secretary and counselor, was highlighted on Friday in a letter to the Justice Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation from Free Speech for People, a liberal nonprofit legal advocacy group. Mr. Lyons recounted that during the meeting, Rudolph W. Giuliani, then Mr. Trump’s personal attorney, opposed seizing voting machines and spoke of how the Trump campaign was instead “going to be able to secure access to voting machines in Georgia through means other than seizure,” and that the access would be “voluntary.”

If Trump avoids conviction it will be a minor miracle and it's nobody's fault but his. I have no idea if he survives to run for president but winning may be impossible. The Dims will vote for any leftwing nut job who carries the Dim banner.. Try Buttigieg on for size. Independents may well be the key to who gets elected and the polls I've read don't look good the Donald. If he's the Pub nominee I'll have to vote fr him but still not thrilled about it. I've voted in every presidential election since 1968 and never pulled the lever for a Dim and I'm not starting now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT