ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

:oops:

8hy5t8.jpg

I thought you said global warming was a scam?

The true sign of a troll is one that can't remember which persona he's supposed to be that day.
It is, that doesn’t mean I think pollutants are good. Do you think pollution is good?

Electric cars are much cleaner it’s not close stop searching the web for confirmation bias. There are a lot of wolves out there my lil sheep, be aware, very aware
Oh so that damn right wing Euronews strikes again!!? Making up stories about ruined water tables and and slave labor?

And Toyota - largest automaker in the world - and VW don’t agree.

And you call us sheep as you literally follow the MSM narrative to a tee, hook line and sinker.

King me!

Oh so that damn right wing Euronews strikes again!!? Making up stories about ruined water tables and and slave labor?

And Toyota - largest automaker in the world - and VW don’t agree.

And you call us sheep as you literally follow the MSM narrative to a tee, hook line and sinker.

King me!
It’s confirmation bias educate yourself don’t look for your biases to be confirmed fats. You’re too stupid to navigate the world on your own. Be cautious of the wolves out there telling you what you want to hear. My tessy gets the equivelent of 100 miles per gallon. I would say that’s quite clean. Is it perfect? Not yet but it will news solar becomes more and more advanced. Patience my little buttercups the future is going to be bright.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
It’s confirmation bias educate yourself don’t look for your biases to be confirmed fats. You’re too stupid to navigate the world on your own. Be cautious of the wolves out there telling you what you want to hear. My tessy gets the equivelent of 100 miles per gallon. I would say that’s quite clean. Is it perfect? Not yet but it will news solar becomes more and more advanced. Patience my little buttercups the future is going to be bright.
So someone who buys the liberal narrative hook l, line and sinker and never thinks to question…isn’t the sheep?

Just more upside down world from you.

I’m on the record - Tesla makes cool cars. But I don’t think 100% electric is the long term answer. We either have to make them much more efficient or the grid is going to need to completely be rebuilt. And don’t get me started on what happens to pricing when rare earth mineral usage increases 10,000%. Battery tech needs a reinvent too.

So someone who buys the liberal narrative hook l, line and sinker and never thinks to question…isn’t the sheep?

Just more upside down world from you.

I’m on the record - Tesla makes cool cars. But I don’t think 100% electric is the long term answer. We either have to make them much more efficient or the grid is going to need to completely be rebuilt. And don’t get me started on what happens to pricing when rare earth mineral usage increases 10,000%. Battery tech needs a reinvent too.
what liberal narrative are you referring to? you people swing at ghosts thats the point. you believe in invisible men but not science, does that mean all science is good science?? NO, operation warp speed the shutdowns was politics hijacking science for political advantage, trump though he could buy the election, he failed. Climate science?? i dont know if human activity causes climate change, nor does anyone else. that doesnt mean pollution is good, its not we know that, so lets be as clean as possible without hurting too many people in the process... Electric motors are cleaner. the path to sustainability is there, it will take time, but its there. whether you choose to see it or not is up to you.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
what liberal narrative are you referring to? you people swing at ghosts thats the point. you believe in invisible men but not science, does that mean all science is good science?? NO, operation warp speed the shutdowns was politics hijacking science for political advantage, trump though he could buy the election, he failed. Climate science?? i dont know if human activity causes climate change, nor does anyone else. that doesnt mean pollution is good, its not we know that, so lets be as clean as possible without hurting too many people in the process... Electric motors are cleaner. the path to sustainability is there, it will take time, but its there. whether you choose to see it or not is up to you.
@LordofallSocks - can you pick up a handle of Tito’s for me please?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT