ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

I can see this happening often in Florida but these incidents are in places where it snows year round. On December 23, 1989, it snowed in Jax. The next day the roads were still slippery but that didn't stop so many dumbasses crashing their vehicles into ditches, crosswalk poles and stop signs.

Reactions: nail1988
I can see this happening often in Florida but these incidents are in places where it snows year round. On December 23, 1989, it snowed in Jax. The next day the roads were still slippery but that didn't stop so many dumbasses crashing their vehicles into ditches, crosswalk poles and stop signs.
OK was the same.

It was like the hillbillies in lifted trucks thought they should actually go faster if the roads were snowy/icy.

I drive the apex predator of the roads the Tesla model S, license plate Mdfgator
Is that your custom license plate on your golf cart at the King and Bear? 😂

83z4lz.jpg

Sunny 🌞

remember when your buddy @BSC911 was promoting warning because of the so called lack of snow in Denver?

I hate to break it to you, but it was super warm in NoVA today.

Like I detailed my truck in shorts and a t shirt warm.

I think it’s all over for humanity, and soon. I’m going to start preparing for the flood starting tomorrow. Or maybe the next day, tomorrow is pretty crazy schedule-wise,

I hate to break it to you, but it was super warm in NoVA today.

Like I detailed my truck in shorts and a t shirt warm.

I think it’s all over for humanity, and soon. I’m going to start preparing for the flood starting tomorrow. Or maybe the next day, tomorrow is pretty crazy schedule-wise,
I remember living in Norfolk from late 1977 thru late 1980, we started wearing sweaters come late September. By late January it occasionally snows while we had to miss several days of school. What pissed me off the most was having to make up those missed days by going to school on our week of spring break and shortening our summer vacation by a week.

I remember living in Norfolk from late 1977 thru late 1980, we started wearing sweaters come late September. By late January it occasionally snows while we had to miss several days of school. What pissed me off the most was having to make up those missed days by going to school on our week of spring break and shortening our summer vacation by a week.
We had a big snowstorm that stuck during Halloween a few years ago, and it normally snows at least once before Thanksgiving.

This is freaky weather for us.

We had a big snowstorm that stuck during Halloween a few years ago, and it normally snows at least once before Thanksgiving.

This is freaky weather for us.
Luckily my dad's 3 years of sea duty on the USS Nimitz concluded, then moved back to Jax, FL. My dad had John McCain(then a Captain in the Navy) pull some strings to avoid moving the family to Hawaii.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT