ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness we won't be playing in Orlando...

I personally enjoyed the heck out of it the last time we were there. Hopefully we have a shot at it and get it. I'll be there, well worth the $!

Reactions: bradleygator
what f***in region are they even gonna put us in now? It's impossible to even care you already know no matter what since all games are close what's gonna happen, timely missed FT's, botched calls that never help us and hurt us and more timely missed lay ups. We find new ways to lose in everything at staggering pace and fashion.

Im so sick of watching kansas and kentucky fans bitch and moan and literally cry out loud together for shooting 33 free throws a game to their opponents 24 and have the god damn gumption to claim they got screwed that day. Basketball is so full of s***, i watched KU's point guard yesterday down by 2 stick his own leg out to get himself tripped without even trying to score to tie the game and going to the line to tie the game because he KNEW he could do it and get away with it. These teams are so full of their own shit that getting away with murder is an art for them they create on their own whenever in trouble, then TCU's coach is so pissed at how awful it was they damn near T'd him up which would have put them away with 4 FT's and possession. They ended up losing anyway because the refs couldn't NOT call the guy literally tackling the shooter from 3 in the corner on the next possession. When will we ever get one borderline call in our favor in a close game? I'd kill for just f***ing one. We get down in games, we never come back and if we do you see what eventually happens anyway like tonight, it's never ending and i know i can't POSSIBLY be the only one that sees it. We are whipping boys in major sports of officials no matter how bad our opponents are or how low of a league they play in. Something has to be done or brought up about this from our new AD because obviously Jeremy Foley never did anything about it. The playing field is NOT even for the Gators and it's not me being biased, it's real. Look no further than the penalties for us every year and other big money schools. It's ridiculous

what f***in region are they even gonna put us in now? It's impossible to even care you already know no matter what since all games are close what's gonna happen, timely missed FT's, botched calls that never help us and hurt us and more timely missed lay ups. We find new ways to lose in everything at staggering pace and fashion.

Im so sick of watching kansas and kentucky fans bitch and moan and literally cry out loud together for shooting 33 free throws a game to their opponents 24 and have the god damn gumption to claim they got screwed that day. Basketball is so full of s***, i watched KU's point guard yesterday down by 2 stick his own leg out to get himself tripped without even trying to score to tie the game and going to the line to tie the game because he KNEW he could do it and get away with it. These teams are so full of their own shit that getting away with murder is an art for them they create on their own whenever in trouble, then TCU's coach is so pissed at how awful it was they damn near T'd him up which would have put them away with 4 FT's and possession. They ended up losing anyway because the refs couldn't NOT call the guy literally tackling the shooter from 3 in the corner on the next possession. When will we ever get one borderline call in our favor in a close game? I'd kill for just f***ing one. We get down in games, we never come back and if we do you see what eventually happens anyway like tonight, it's never ending and i know i can't POSSIBLY be the only one that sees it. We are whipping boys in major sports of officials no matter how bad our opponents are or how low of a league they play in. Something has to be done or brought up about this from our new AD because obviously Jeremy Foley never did anything about it. The playing field is NOT even for the Gators and it's not me being biased, it's real. Look no further than the penalties for us every year and other big money schools. It's ridiculous
zombieland.gif

I would think we will still be a 4 or 5 seed in Orlando. Watch us catch FSU in the 2nd game if we are a 5 seed instead of a 4 seed.

I'm giving that post an A.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT