ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs OSU game

HardeeWildcatFan

Gator Great
Oct 19, 2004
No defense from either team!!! Every team in the SEC would smash both of these teams!!!! Well except Tennessee

Oklahoma plays no defense and will never play defense under Lincoln Riley

For anyone (nailed-head) that might miss the 'Other Games' thread, I'll put this here too...

#7 Choke-la-homo's gonna CHOKE, to #19 Tex-azz... :p
mail

Final -- Tex 48 - 45 Choke-la-homo's in another Big12/10 defensive battle... :rolleyes:
mail

Always OVER-RATED, just like I've told the nailed-head, repeatedly... :cool:

PS

Dan the Man -- #22 UF 27 - 19 #5 LSU -- :D:p:D:p:D

Nail probably won’t come around for awhile now. Especially now that he knows Texas has a better coach than Oklahoma

Reactions: instaGATOR
Nail probably won’t come around for awhile now. Especially now that he knows Texas has a better coach than Oklahoma

Both he and the Mad-Dog-dollie are causalities of their own mouth running stupidity,,, AGAIN!

But just as I've said for weeks now, they will re-appear next 'talking season' to again tell us all how great their school, coaches, players, and recruits are GOING to be this time... :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

So, does UF jump OU in the rankings? Considering that we own them, it just seems wrong in general for them to be ranked above us. This would correct a cosmic error.

For anyone (nailed-head) that might miss the 'Other Games' thread, I'll put this here too...

#7 Choke-la-homo's gonna CHOKE, to #19 Tex-azz... :p
mail

Final -- Tex 48 - 45 Choke-la-homo's in another Big12/10 defensive battle... :rolleyes:
mail

Always OVER-RATED, just like I've told the nailed-head, repeatedly... :cool:

PS

Dan the Man -- #22 UF 27 - 19 #5 LSU -- :D:p:D:p:D

You rang? :eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yap yap yap Zzzzzzzzz

Congrats on beating the cookie monster the worst coach in a 5 conferferce along with his grade school vaunted offense .The bayou bungles will go on to lose 3-4 more games this year. :eek:

Dustbowl chokers offense is vaunted .... but the defense not so much. o_O

:D:D

Yup we lost by 3 ( that’s make Vodka Tom better) ?

Vodka Tom along with being a known drunk is one the biggest Cuck in college football. Riley is considered the sharpest offensive mind in college football. He’s also a damn good coach, charasmatic, great recruiter who represents OU with pure class like Bob Stoops did.

Go watch Vodka Toms post speech game locker Room. Do you think 3* Dan would behave that way? No

Riley will get the defense straightened out and lead OU back to number 8. :cool:

Tough loss to take especially being Texas. It’s sucked big time after coming all the way back. They Never quit. We will bounce back..., Im going nowhere. I will be here hounding you and instant Paco Taco :D:p

Boomer

Last edited:
Both he and the Mad-Dog-dollie are causalities of their own mouth running stupidity,,, AGAIN!

But just as I've said for weeks now, they will re-appear next 'talking season' to again tell us all how great their school, coaches, players, and recruits are GOING to be this time... :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oklahoma plays no defense and will never play defense under Lincoln Riley

Oklahoma stopped playing defense years ago, it started under Stoops, this isn’t a recent thing. If you look at recruiting Riley is putting way more focus on brining in defensive players, now he just needs to fire Mike Stoops he’s god awful. Oklahoma is done many times before the snap just based on alignment. Nothing they do makes sense. There was one time yesterday they didn’t have a single defender in the box against a 2-back formation, I had no idea what the hell I was watching. Predictably Texas ran it up the gut for like 8 yards.

Tough loss to take especially being Texas. It’s sucked big time after coming all the way back. They Never quit. We will bounce back..., Im going nowhere. I will be here hounding you and instant Paco Taco :D:p
swooner

Yeah nailed-head, your chokers have a great offense,,, playing the chumps on your schedule anyway....

But what happened to the highest scoring offense in NCAA history (54 pts/gm) when they went against the #3 defense in the SEC for all the marbles?

With 3 star Dan as OC, UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's... :D:p:D

I'm glad you're staying actually, because with your little butt-buddy, the Mad-Dog-dollie on vacation, our wall was missing it's traditional
'Village Idiot,' and you make a Super (appropriate) replacement for him... :D

And don't worry, if he shows back up, there's always room for 2 on the wall. :confused:

Yup we lost by 3 ( that’s make Vodka Tom better) ?

Vodka Tom along with being a known drunk is one the biggest Cuck in college football. Riley is considered the sharpest offensive mind in college football. He’s also a damn good coach, charasmatic, great recruiter who represents OU with pure class like Bob Stoops did.

Go watch Vodka Toms post speech game locker Room. Do you think 3* Dan would behave that way? No

Riley will get the defense straightened out and lead OU back to number 8. :cool:

Boomer
Didn't Vodka Tom also beat OU when he at the mighty University of Houston?

Didn't Vodka Tom also beat OU when he at the mighty University of Houston?

Yeah TG, but that was such a long time ago that the nailed-head assumed that nobody would remember it...

2016 -- 9-4 Houston 33 - 23 Choke-la-homo 11-2

It's just another useless stat that nobody plays any attention to anyway.
;)

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Oklahoma stopped playing defense years ago, it started under Stoops, this isn’t a recent thing. If you look at recruiting Riley is putting way more focus on brining in defensive players, now he just needs to fire Mike Stoops he’s god awful. Oklahoma is done many times before the snap just based on alignment. Nothing they do makes sense. There was one time yesterday they didn’t have a single defender in the box against a 2-back formation, I had no idea what the hell I was watching. Predictably Texas ran it up the gut for like 8 yards.
Agreed but they aren’t going to play defense under Lincoln Riley either.

Agreed but they aren’t going to play defense under Lincoln Riley either.

BS paco of taco. Riley has been very aggressive in recruiting defense. Riley wants a aggressive defense like our offense.

We have plenty of talent and have a lot of top defensive recruits the last 3 classes. The problem is Mike Stoops.

OU playing a passive scheme with players across the board who are NOT scheme fits is the far larger issue IMO.

If OU has talent for an aggressive 1 gap that is attacking & utilizing all that speed, ie taking advantage of their strengths, I don’t think you would see any glaring strength difference/weakness if they ran that style. It would much like the Lizzerd D. Attacking. Stoops has us running hybrid 3-4 read and react. No aggressiveness ( death by 1000 cuts) 3-10 are a nightmare..Sucks

Had we not turned the ball over 2 and couple bad calls...multiple stops, we would have put 60 Vodka Toms and his supposed great defense. OU average 10yards a play and 100 more yards rushing.just Ran out of time ( Texas defense was done ) that’s football in a rivalry

Just makes me sick. The D looked confused against a very pedestrian offense like ooooooozie commented on. I don’t like to bad mouth any of our coaches but Mikie is done. Good man. Time for new eyes and approach

BS paco of taco. Riley has been very aggressive in recruiting defense. Riley wants a aggressive defense like our offense.

We have plenty of talent and have a lot of top defensive recruits the last 3 classes. The problem is Mike Stoops.

OU playing a passive scheme with players across the board who are NOT scheme fits is the far larger issue IMO.

If OU has talent for an aggressive 1 gap that is attacking & utilizing all that speed, ie taking advantage of their strengths, I don’t think you would see any glaring strength difference/weakness if they ran that style. It would much like the Lizzerd D. Attacking. Stoops has us running hybrid 3-4 read and react. No aggressiveness ( death by 1000 cuts) 3rd -10 are a nightmare for us. .Sucks

Had we not turned the ball over 2 times and couple bad calls...had multiple stops, we would have put 60 Vodka Toms and his supposed great defense. OU average 10yards a play and 100 more yards rushing.just Ran out of time ( Texas defense was done ) that’s football in a rivalry

It makes me sick. The D looked confused against a very pedestrian offense like ooooooozie commented on. I don’t like to bad mouth any of our coaches but Mikie is done. Good man. Time for new eyes and approach

If OU has talent for an aggressive 1 gap that is attacking & utilizing all that speed, ie taking advantage of their strengths, I don’t think you would see any glaring strength difference/weakness if they ran that style. It would much like the Lizzerd D. Attacking. Stoops has us running hybrid 3-4 read and react. No aggressiveness ( death by 1000 cuts) 3-10 are a nightmare..Sucks

Had we not turned the ball over 2 and couple bad calls...multiple stops, we would have put 60 Vodka Toms and his supposed great defense. OU average 10yards a play and 100 more yards rushing.just Ran out of time ( Texas defense was done ) that’s football in a rivalry

Just makes me sick. The D looked confused against a very pedestrian offense like ooooooozie commented on. I don’t like to bad mouth any of our coaches but Mikie is done. Good man. Time for new eyes and approach
Good luck. I don’t care who he is recruiting. Bob Stoops recruited very good defensive players also. Riley isn’t going to ever have a good defense at OU. Watch and see.

the AP poll is such bs!!! We lose one game shot to 30s but LSU loses they are still ahead of UF??? Same for miss st

the AP poll is such bs!!! We lose one game shot to 30s but LSU loses they are still ahead of UF??? Same for miss st

It's even worse than that...

7. Wash 5-1 lost to #21 AU that just got hosed by 4-2 MsSt
8. PSU 4-1 lost to tOSU 27-26 - the only one I can see ahead of UF
9. Tex 5-1 lost to NR Maryland but beat #7 OK by a FG
10. UCF 5-0 their best opponent is NR SMU 2-4 AAC
11. Choke-la-homo lost to #19 Tx, their only ranked opponent.
12. Mich 5-1 who lost to ND - ND at home only beat VU by 5 pts.
13. LSU 5-1 who just lost to Florida
14. UF 5-1 that has gone 2-1 vs Ranked Teams, losing to #18 UK in 2nd game

Media-Moron's vote for the AP's top 25....

Last edited:

The nailed-head wouldn't be making a long list of whiny excuses for getting punked by #19 Tx would he???
Naw, he'd never resort to that after his Chokers live up to that name,,, would he? :D:p:D:p:D

The nailed-head wouldn't be making a long list of whiny excuses for getting punked by #19 Tx would he???
Naw, he'd never resort to that after his Chokers live up to that name,,, would he? :D:p:D:p:D

I’m here getting my come upkins we lossed. Sick

I’m going to still come and give you hell instant. Choklehomans don’t quit.:cool:

I still not a fan of Franks. Lizzerds could do better :eek::D

Reactions: instaGATOR
Are all Chokers also masochists, or is it just you? :D:D:D

EDIT

And it's a very good thing that you're not a Choker B-Ball fan,,, otherwise... :eek:

Franks isn’t the best but what other choice does Mullen have?

I've always said that he might not have a better option, but until he gives Trask a full week of practice as the weeks starter, and then puts him out there to start, that he (and we) will never know. If Franks was lighting it up, or at least playing better than he has so far, I'd STFU about the #2 or #3 QB's on the current roster. o_O

If he still chooses to 'live or die' with Franks, then so be it, but the grumbling will not go away just because he's a Great HC,,, just as SOS about that... :cool:

Vodka Tom? Wow the OU guy is pretty desperate. Tom Herman isn't a big drinker. Maybe he is thinking of Dana Holgorson with West Virginia (who will still beat OU).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT