ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Game Day...Let's go

Don't fault Appleby at all. We were killing them in the air and took the air out of the ball. 4 effing passes in the second half after we tried to sit on the lead. This is entirel on the coaches.
He needed to throw the ball away

No fly zone getting absolutely shredded by Josh Dobbs. We're getting out schemed by butch jones. No further comment necessary.

I would love to spoil the grasp of victory from their hands again......................GO 12!!!!!!!!!

Mental

midgets

no other school could pull this off and get blown out with a lead like that. No one

Nope. This is the same aa the previous staff, get a lead and sit on it. Why we keep hiring all these guys cut from the same mold is beyond me
Get lost man. Now you start posting BS. How come I knew you would turn up when things went bad? You were nowhere to be found in the first half.

Reactions: EvilWayz
He needed to throw the ball away

For sure. But he's trying to make a play, likely because he hasn't had a chance too with the coaches taking the air out of the ball. He wasn't forcing anything when they actually let him throw.

Oh look...a pass on 1st down and we pick up 8 yards. So surprising.

/end sarcasm

This is on Collins

Absolutely not. UT's secondary is abysmal and we killed them passing in the 1st half. Then our brilliant coaches came out and decided running repeatedly and going three and out over and over was the way to go. We threw TWO damn passes in the 3rd quarter after killing them in the air. They played not to lose and are gonna lose because of it. The coaches hung the defense out to dry on their own. They made the conscious decision to shut down the offense nobody made them do that.

if this is how soft the team is the season is already over. There's nothing more to see the rest of the year.

same soft pussy Florida if anything goes wrong they implode like you will never witness

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
if this is how soft the team is the season is already over. There's nothing more to see the rest of the year.

same soft pussy Florida if anything goes wrong they implode like you will never witness

Paper Champs? I'm thinking the same thing...

Absolutely not. UT's secondary is abysmal and we killed them passing in the 1st half. Then our brilliant coaches came out and decided running repeatedly and going three and out over and over was the way to go. We threw TWO damn passes in the 3rd quarter after killing them in the air. They played not to lose and are gonna lose because of it. The coaches hung the defense out to dry on their own. They made the conscious decision to shut down the offense nobody made them do that.

31 unanswered and we are being gashed. Play calling on offense had sucked too, but you can't leave your secondary out to dry. No safety help.

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
Haha. Maybe Foley can give Nuss a raise on his way out

Go to hell.

I've defended you for years.

But you have disappeared and only decide to show up when it looks bad?

You're a loser.

How dare you show your face. Literally go to hell. You are useless and weak. Pathetic.

Reactions: wholt1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT