ADVERTISEMENT

Teams not going to the white house

I’m going to take the mudslinging out of my post because I actually want honest replies.

I don’t know your age but from ur past post I believe you to be a much older person. Given that the Cival Rights movement did not happen until the mid to late 50s and lasted till he 60s, there was a good chance you were alive during that time. So You May have personality witness when it was not only lawful but socially acceptable to discriminate. So I am just wondering why you listed slavery as unequal treatment and left out the gigantic part of our history as a nation when it regards to racism, bigotry and discrimination?

I was there, and I am still here.
On more than one occasion during that time, I was attacked by blacks for no other reason than being white. Racist Discrimination runs in both directions in my own personal experience. o_O

As a small child in the 1950's, I was saved by a black man that was riding on the back of a garbage truck.

I served with and depended on men and women of all races as a member of the U.S. Military. We all knew that we all bleed red... (and I know who the Red-Tails were)

Later on as an adult, I personally saved the lives of more than one black person.
When treated with respect, I return that respect.
When disrespected, I don't really G-a-S what color your skin is.... o_O
I have been disrespected by many in my life, and I have learned to deal with it on a case by case basis, not attempting to lump unrelated things together.

While riding a motorcycle, I have been treated very well by LEO's, and I have also been treated very badly by LEO's. All I saw was Blue each time, not skin color, and I don't hate all LEO's because of the few that were A-holes. :rolleyes:

Human nature is what it is, across the board and color range, and it's unlikely to change in the near future. Manipulation and propaganda will always exist, as the elite attempt to control the masses. (Machiavelli 'The Prince') So educate yourself.

I was there, and I am still here.
On more than one occasion during that time, I was attacked by blacks for no other reason than being white. Racist Discrimination runs in both directions in my own personal experience. o_O

As a small child in the 1950's, I was saved by a black man that was riding on the back of a garbage truck.

I served with and depended on men and women of all races as a member of the U.S. Military. We all knew that we all bleed red... (and I know who the Red-Tails were)

Later on as an adult, I personally saved the lives of more than one black person.
When treated with respect, I return that respect.
When disrespected, I don't really G-a-S what color your skin is.... o_O
I have been disrespected by many in my life, and I have learned to deal with it on a case by case basis, not attempting to lump unrelated things together.

While riding a motorcycle, I have been treated very well by LEO's, and I have also been treated very badly by LEO's. All I saw was Blue each time, not skin color, and I don't hate all LEO's because of the few that were A-holes. :rolleyes:

Human nature is what it is, across the board and color range, and it's unlikely to change in the near future. Manipulation and propaganda will always exist, as the elite attempt to control the masses. (Machiavelli 'The Prince') So educate yourself.

Insta correct once again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT