ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court

Trump spent so much money it was painful. We got no wall. Do the maff. For the record I am pro border security, and pro wall.
In 1860, about 13% of the U.S. population was born overseas—roughly what it is today. One in every four members of the Union armed forces was an immigrant, some 543,000 of the more than 2 million Union soldiers by recent estimates. Another 18% had at least one foreign-born parent. Together, immigrants and the sons of immigrants made up about 43% of the U.S. armed forces.

America’s foreign legions gave the North an incalculable advantage. It could never have been won without them.

In 1860, about 13% of the U.S. population was born overseas—roughly what it is today. One in every four members of the Union armed forces was an immigrant, some 543,000 of the more than 2 million Union soldiers by recent estimates. Another 18% had at least one foreign-born parent. Together, immigrants and the sons of immigrants made up about 43% of the U.S. armed forces.

America’s foreign legions gave the North an incalculable advantage. It could never have been won without them.

And the immigrant group who provided the most significant numbers were the Irish.

I will let Jim bob or Clyde handle this one.

You’re being more ambiguous than normal.

No one has any clue what you’re talking about.

Which now that I think about it, isn’t all bad.
Everyone huh? That’s one of my pet leaves, you’re not a 13 year old girl. Don’t use it.

Everyone huh? That’s one of my pet leaves, you’re not a 13 year old girl. Don’t use it.
*peeves

And I don’t see anyone responding to it. When there’s evidence that you aren’t a terrible communicator I’ll apologize and retract the post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT