ADVERTISEMENT

God bless America? Why should He?

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005

First ever over-the-counter birth control pill now sold in US and available on Amazon with Walmart & Walgreens to follow​

https://www.the-sun.com/health/10828604/opill-birth-control-over-the-counter-pill-available-online/
Let's have sex and sex and sex and sex...

U.S. Abortions Increase in Year After Supreme Court Decision​

in the roughly one year since the politics-shaking ruling was handed down, the number of abortions performed in the United States actually increased by 2,200
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...increase-in-year-after-supreme-court-decision

I understand your position on abortion, but I need some context on why you're against birth control.
Apparently, you do not (and probably will never) understand the situation concerning something call sin. This opens the door to "it's okay to have all the sex you want because you are on the pill." That directional point of sale drives a moral wedge between God and the one made in the image of God. We are ALL made in the image of God. And @goldmom should know better, but given she thinks all men hate women, she'd never understand. She should, but given her cryptic stance on her "Christianity" I can understand why she doesn't.

We have a moral issue here that is turning our world in a direction it can never recover from without an incredibly powerful worldly divine intervention.

I'm actually against birth control even among married couples. This usurps God's activity within the marriage. There are a few exceptions to that given the weight of what a pregnancy might have on the married woman. But to do it in light of trying to set up their own path through this world, it's crazy to leave out the One who made them in the first place. And honestly, I know I'm speaking to deaf ears. Throwing pearls to swine. If you do not understand Japanese, why waste time speaking to you in Japanese. Get it?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Apparently, you do not (and probably will never) understand the situation concerning something call sin. This opens the door to "it's okay to have all the sex you want because you are on the pill." That directional point of sale drives a moral wedge between God and the one made in the image of God. We are ALL made in the image of God. And @goldmom should know better, but given she thinks all men hate women, she'd never understand. She should, but given her cryptic stance on her "Christianity" I can understand why she doesn't.

We have a moral issue here that is turning our world in a direction it can never recover from without an incredibly powerful worldly divine intervention.

I'm actually against birth control even among married couples. This usurps God's activity within the marriage. There are a few exceptions to that given the weight of what a pregnancy might have on the married woman. But to do it in light of trying to set up their own path through this world, it's crazy to leave out the One who made them in the first place. And honestly, I know I'm speaking to deaf ears. Throwing pearls to swine. If you do not understand Japanese, why waste time speaking to you in Japanese. Get it?
I wholeheartedly disagree with you....but respect your right to your beliefs. May I ask if you are Catholic? The reason I ask is I was raised Catholic, and much of this is the beliefs in the church...at least back when I was raised.

Reactions: Steveerino

I think men hate women?
Either link it to where I’ve said that or stop LYING about me. Now there’s a sin.
And you have your own opinion about birth control. Given to you directly from the mail order preacher at your Backwoods Primitive Church down a dirt road.
A married couple’s intimate life is their business. Honoring a vow made to each other in the eyes of God. And respecting their right to plan what’s best for their family.
If you want to be against birth control and your wife agrees that’s your business. Mind your own and leave others out of it.

I think men hate women?
Either link it to where I’ve said that or stop LYING about me. Now there’s a sin.
And you have your own opinion about birth control. Given to you directly from the mail order preacher at your Backwoods Primitive Church down a dirt road.
A married couple’s intimate life is their business. Honoring a vow made to each other in the eyes of God. And respecting their right to plan what’s best for their family.
If you want to be against birth control and your wife agrees that’s your business. Mind your own and leave others out of it.
While I agree with most of what you say here...who in HELL do you think YOU are for TRYING to tell him what to believe? I am quite sure he cares what you think just about the same as I do...and some others here. This is a personal subject, and really no one can tell someone else how they SHOULD think on this matter.

Apparently, you do not (and probably will never) understand the situation concerning something call sin.

Nope. We don't have that in the religion I was raised in or the one I have now.

This opens the door to "it's okay to have all the sex you want because you are on the pill."

Does it? Seems to me if it's against your religion, pill or no pill, you shouldn't be having sex.

That directional point of sale drives a moral wedge between God and the one made in the image of God. We are ALL made in the image of God. And @goldmom should know better, but given she thinks all men hate women, she'd never understand. She should, but given her cryptic stance on her "Christianity" I can understand why she doesn't.

Yeah sex is not going to destroy the world. 0

I'm actually against birth control even among married couples. This usurps God's activity within the marriage.

OK that's none of your business.

There are a few exceptions to that given the weight of what a pregnancy might have on the married woman. But to do it in light of trying to set up their own path through this world, it's crazy to leave out the One who made them in the first place.
that's a decidedly odd take.

And honestly, I know I'm speaking to deaf ears.

I'm still reading.

Throwing pearls to swine.
Your opinions aren't pearls, this is your weird take on the already weird sexual hangups of your religion.

If you do not understand Japanese, why waste time speaking to you in Japanese.

Hanasenakute mo gengo o rikai suru koto wa dekimasu, KJ-sama.

Yeah. I'm going to leave you to it. I was curious about the BC.

Reactions: goldmom

So what about condoms?

I had a vasectomy after my second kid, is that wrong?

We have a moral issue here that is turning our world in a direction it can never recover from without an incredible b

Are you telling us a sin to use birth control?

You're telling us you're against birth control even among married couples and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that one. You're taking morality to a level even the most chastity driven persons cannot meet. Plus even on an open forum this one is tough to comprehend.

To him and his beliefs..probably so.
I'm all for morality, but you have to be able to family plan.

My wife and I would have 15 kids by now, or I'd be a very unhappy fatman without the old "snip snip".

We made 3 "oopsies" and had 2 kids. She wouldn't let me within 15 feet of her until I got fixed after the second kid.

I see nothing wrong with it. Maybe if birth control pills are more readily available, then women won't use abortion as birth control.
I wholeheartedly disagree with you....but respect your right to your beliefs. May I ask if you are Catholic? The reason I ask is I was raised Catholic, and much of this is the beliefs in the church...at least back when I was raised.
Exactly, and sex was only suppose to be had when you were actively trying to procreate.

I see nothing wrong with it. Maybe if birth control pills are more readily available, then women won't use abortion as birth control.

Exactly, and sex was only suppose to be had when you were actively trying to procreate.
I’m Catholic and no priest was ever allowed in our bedroom. Neither was the Pope.
I do not believe OP is Catholic.

Reactions: BCSpell
I'm all for morality, but you have to be able to family plan.

My wife and I would have 15 kids by now, or I'd be a very unhappy fatman without the old "snip snip".

We made 3 "oopsies" and had 2 kids. She wouldn't let me within 15 feet of her until I got fixed after the second kid.
I agree. however some people have different views.

I’m Catholic and no priest was ever allowed in our bedroom. Neither was the Pope.
This is SO contradictory! You sound like a FJB Catholic. You CALL yourself Catholic...but do not follow the religion. Well HELL...you do the same thing with your political affiliation! You SAY you are an independent...but are 100% democrat at heart. "no priest was allowed in our bedroom" LOLOLOL. So you are a catholic that believes in abortion and birth control? THEN YOU ARE NOT CATHOLIC!! You are about as Catholic as you are independent!! THE END.

What's the deal with that. It seems counter intuitive to take advice on sex and reproduction from leadership that does neither.

First ever over-the-counter birth control pill now sold in US and available on Amazon with Walmart & Walgreens to follow​

https://www.the-sun.com/health/10828604/opill-birth-control-over-the-counter-pill-available-online/
Let's have sex and sex and sex and sex...

U.S. Abortions Increase in Year After Supreme Court Decision​

in the roughly one year since the politics-shaking ruling was handed down, the number of abortions performed in the United States actually increased by 2,200
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...increase-in-year-after-supreme-court-decision

Increased by 2200? F me, that's shocking. But on the positive side, I think with a little dedication and hard work we can double that number within the next couple years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT