ADVERTISEMENT

Steele in transfer portal will he play this year?

And yet we both lost 3 games. How if y’all are better two deep at every position? There’s some shitty coaching going on in Athens apparently if Dorky Dan is getting the same results as Kang Kirby with a far worse roster. You’re incriminating your coach and are too damn stupid to see that.

If the losses are just Steele and Jones we can survive this without much damage as long as we sign a good QB this class.

I think JeffFromJax let some of his trollness slip on that one.

I think you’ve cracked it JefffromJax. I heard that he may be transferring to one of Mike Pence’s re-education camps.

What a difference a day makes Bradley ! Now I'm a troll ?

I saw the reference on Bleacher Reports (well known Gator website) & thought such a clash of lifestyles might have influenced Steele decision to transfer.
No excuse for UF dropping the ball on Steele's room transfer, but perhaps he did not give UF staff a full explanation; don't know, water over the dam now.
Luckily, he is considering a return to Southern Cal, a school which has never had any controversy in its football program.

You can’t hang with the dawgs fool. We are literally better at every single position. Our backups are better than most of your starters. Facts on facts....

Sure thing nuttlicker, now splain these FACTS for us.... o_O

UF 27 - 19 LSU (-8)
LSU - 36 - 16 UGly (-20)

Coaches Final Season Opinions:

6. UF + Dan
7. LSU
8 UGly + 4th & Dumb + top ranked recruits... :oops: :rolleyes:

Doh! Bitch-slapped yet again... :cool:

Sure thing nuttlicker, now splain these FACTS for us.... o_O

UF 27 - 19 LSU (-8)
LSU - 36 - 16 UGly (-20)

Coaches Final Season Opinions:

6. UF + Dan
7. LSU
8 UGly + 4th & Dumb + top ranked recruits... :oops: :rolleyes:

Doh! Bitch-slapped yet again... :cool:
I see you selectively left out another fact.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
If the losses are just Steele and Jones we can survive this without much damage as long as we sign a good QB this class.

Genius comment from the fevered brain.... o_O
(We??? You got a rat in your pocket?)

2020 Roster Situation, even if no 2020 QB was signed:
Franks rsSr
Trask rsSr
E.Jones rs So
Plus several other HS QB's like dual threat Toney.

However, current 2020 class commit:

#6 QB-dt Anthony Richardson 6-4 230 4.5/40 **** - Gainesville, FL
Offers: UGly, Mich, PSU, UCF, UL, USF, VaTech-- He's an Elite 11 Finalist
P
- 86 of 177 48.6% for 1,567 yds, 18.2 yds/comp, 17 TD, 6 Int
R - 95 for 924 yds, 9.7 ypc, 16 TD's, 1 LPF -- 33 TD's, 7 TO's, 4.7 to 1

Touché.....score of GA v FLa games was what I was speaking of

Yep, moral victories are what you have to live on for the last 40 years... o_O
Tennis-sea is also very proud that their B-Ball team beat UF during the regular season, while UF was winning B-2-B NC's... :rolleyes:

You can join them in the post season celebrations I guess... :cool:

Yep, moral victories are what you have to live on for the last 40 years... o_O
Tennis-sea is also very proud that their B-Ball team beat UF during the regular season, while UF was winning B-2-B NC's... :rolleyes:

You can join them in the post season celebrations I guess... :cool:
36-17 is actually immoral tail kickin.

While you pass over the critical 'End of Season' Finish details.

UF 27 - 19 LSU (-8)
LSU - 36 - 16 UGly (-20)
UGly - 36 - 17 UF (-19)

LSU beat UGly (-20) worse then UGly (+19) beat UF, while UF beat LSU (-8).

But the critical information is HOW & WHERE DID YOU FINISH the season?

#5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 Texazz
# 10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich
#11 LSU 40 - 32 #8 UCF

Leading to the Coaches Final Poll Rankings:

6. UF
7. LSU
8. UGly + 4th & Dumb + Top rated recruits....
(and lickin' their own nutts yet again)

IF you really believe that a regular season win over UF is better or more important than how you finished, then you are a certified buttsniffer' of the 1st Order... o_O

Picture no longer on Bleacher Reports; I think they were hacked & a photoshoped picture was posted.

I have deleted my post.

I was a fool & should not have yielded to the crazyness & posted something like that.

My apologies to everyone !

Must be a liberal.... Fake news strikes again

While you pass over the critical 'End of Season' Finish details.

UF 27 - 19 LSU (-8)
LSU - 36 - 16 UGly (-20)
UGly - 36 - 17 UF (-19)

LSU beat UGly (-20) worse then UGly (+19) beat UF, while UF beat LSU (-8).

But the critical information is HOW & WHERE DID YOU FINISH the season?

#5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 Texazz
# 10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich
#11 LSU 40 - 32 #8 UCF

Leading to the Coaches Final Poll Rankings:

6. UF
7. LSU
8. UGly + 4th & Dumb + Top rated recruits....
(and lickin' their own nutts yet again)

IF you really believe that a regular season win over UF is better or more important than how you finished, then you are a certified buttsniffer' of the 1st Order... o_O
If you get you gator willie’s off on a bowl game win.....God bless you.....my opinion is if you are not in the playoffs the other bowl games are glorified exhibitions.....and in some cases coaches use players that have played very, very little

I am out.....you Gators have a good day....got to get the BGE fired up for some beef tenderloin cooking

my opinion is if you are not in the playoffs the other bowl games are glorified exhibitions....

That would mean that in the vast majority of the last 40 years, UGly has been suckin' hine-tit while flailing around in 'glorified exhibitions' of no real value.... o_O

That explains a lot about the nuttlickers bazaar recent validation seeking behavior on the Gator's board... :cool:

Was Jones even in the QB race? I had nvr even heard of him

No. He was a very distant 4th string. And that’s not to downplay his potential because he had talent, but he wasn’t seeing the field for a few years minimum. His own QB coach admitted that.

Reactions: fsu939913
No. He was a very distant 4th string. And that’s not to downplay his potential because he had talent, but he wasn’t seeing the field for a few years minimum. His own QB coach admitted that.
Not that it matters now but did he have any potential to beat out Emory Jones for for the future spot?

Many were predicting with a 4 man race and another signee coming in one or more were bound to transfer anyway. Under these circumstances nobody predicted this would happen.

But back to the subject, did he show any signs of beating out Emory for playing time and the future starting position?

Not that it matters now but did he have any potential to beat out Emory Jones for for the future spot?

Many were predicting with a 4 man race and another signee coming in one or more were bound to transfer anyway. Under these circumstances nobody predicted this would happen.

But back to the subject, did he show any signs of beating out Emory for playing time and the future starting position?

No. It was Franks, Jones, Trask, and Jalon very far behind. He had a lot to clean up.

What a difference a day makes Bradley ! Now I'm a troll ?

I saw the reference on Bleacher Reports (well known Gator website) & thought such a clash of lifestyles might have influenced Steele decision to transfer.
No excuse for UF dropping the ball on Steele's room transfer, but perhaps he did not give UF staff a full explanation; don't know, water over the dam now.
Luckily, he is considering a return to Southern Cal, a school which has never had any controversy in its football program.

The Pence post is sarcastic. That one pinged on my troll radar. That’s all. It’s not infallible.

Reactions: sadgator
Fanboy nonsense. If Steele’s request to move had anything to do with Jones being a behavior risk, Mullen should have got to the bottom of it immediately. Top 50 recruits are multi million dollar properties, if you can’t take care of them, you’re not going to keep getting them.

Nobody knows why he was asked to be moved. Beyond that, the coach doesn’t control living situations, especially because UF is one of the few schools that doesn’t have athlete dorms. So it’s not as simple as giving him a new place to live ASAP, somebody has to be displaced. He was told he’d be moved at the end of the semester which was literally a week away. Steele isn’t leaving because of a dorm change request, it’s nonsense.

Reactions: instaGATOR
60333448_610243092784807_3559037989998821376_n.jpg

Reactions: sadgator
IF,,, Steele goes elsewhere, then he's just more gator-bait and so is no longer of any interest to me. :cool: -- IF he returns to G'ville, then no harm - no foul, and we all move ahead. :)

IF his ego is bruised because 2 former 4 stars, (that were both Fr All SEC starters), are going to start in front of him, then maybe going elsewhere is not a bad move, for him and for the Gators. o_O

This article (thanks Ocala) hits several of the nails on the head for anyone that's un-biased and want's a realistic view of what's happening. Rival trolls are always going to be what and how they are... :rolleyes:

https://big3rollup.com/my-knee-jerk-reaction-to-the-medias-knee-jerk-reaction/

Florida should be elite at cornerback again.

Overview: After a bit of a step back in 2018 due to an unfortunate injury for Marco Wilson, Florida looks poised to have a terrific group at cornerback yet again. The depth should be improved despite the possible loss of top recruit Chris Steele, and Wilson looked on track to be back fully healthy by fall camp. That gives Florida two elite starters and a handful of very talented incoming freshmen to bolster the depth.

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Article/Florida-should-be-elite-at-cornerback-again-131961582

Nobody knows why he was asked to be moved. Beyond that, the coach doesn’t control living situations, especially because UF is one of the few schools that doesn’t have athlete dorms. So it’s not as simple as giving him a new place to live ASAP, somebody has to be displaced. He was told he’d be moved at the end of the semester which was literally a week away. Steele isn’t leaving because of a dorm change request, it’s nonsense.

I mean this is crazy. You don’t think the head coach at UF could get his player a new room at the snap of his fingers?

If Mullen didn’t screw up by not moving him, why did he fly out there apologizing? If he left because of competition, was Mullen out there promising him the starting job? He screwed up. He fixed it. It’s water under the bridge.

Didn’t see the tweet about him coming back was from real Donald Trump. I presume that’s a joke? I just read a report on the UF players’ social media reaction to Steele leaving that didn’t sound too promising.

I mean this is crazy. You don’t think the head coach at UF could get his player a new room at the snap of his fingers?

If Mullen didn’t screw up by not moving him, why did he fly out there apologizing? If he left because of competition, was Mullen out there promising him the starting job? He screwed up. He fixed it. It’s water under the bridge.

UF ain’t Alabama. Has the last few years shown you that the football coach at UF has autonomy? These idiots just recently built an indoor facility. Mac asked for a stand-alone football facility in 2015 and they’re not even gonna start building it until 2021. We don’t have athlete only dorms. He was in regular student dorms, that’s a university issue which is why he had to wait until the end of the semester, the coach doesn’t have anything to do with that.

I’m sure Mullen went out and apologized because his name got caught up with Jones. That’s not on the coach either but it’s understandable. I’m damn near sure he didn’t fly out there to apologize for him not being moved out his dorm fast enough. That’s ridiculous. And if that’s why he really left him and his family are morons. He’s getting 1st team reps on a preseason top 10 team and was 1 week away from being in a new dorm and gave that all up because he wasn’t moved fast enough? If that’s the case he’s too dumb to ever succeed at high level. There’s clearly more to the story.

Maybe you should be a UCLA fan. I hear that Cowchip Kelly needs all the support he can get. :rolleyes:

IF,,, Steele goes elsewhere, then he's just more gator-bait and so is no longer of any interest to me. :cool: -- IF he returns to G'ville, then no harm - no foul, and we all move ahead. :)

IF his ego is bruised because 2 former 4 stars, (that were both Fr All SEC starters), are going to start in front of him, then maybe going elsewhere is not a bad move, for him and for the Gators. o_O

This article (thanks Ocala) hits several of the nails on the head for anyone that's un-biased and want's a realistic view of what's happening. Rival trolls are always going to be what and how they are... :rolleyes:

https://big3rollup.com/my-knee-jerk-reaction-to-the-medias-knee-jerk-reaction/
And now his former teammates are attacking him on Twitter. It just keeps getting better.

UF ain’t Alabama. Has the last few years shown you that the football coach at UF has autonomy? These idiots just recently built an indoor facility. Mac asked for a stand-alone football facility in 2015 and they’re not even gonna start building it until 2021. We don’t have athlete only dorms. He was in regular student dorms, that’s a university issue which is why he had to wait until the end of the semester, the coach doesn’t have anything to do with that.

I’m sure Mullen went out and apologized because his name got caught up with Jones. That’s not on the coach either but it’s understandable. I’m damn near sure he didn’t fly out there to apologize for him not being moved out his dorm fast enough. That’s ridiculous. And if that’s why he really left him and his family are morons. He’s getting 1st team reps on a preseason top 10 team and was 1 week away from being in a new dorm and gave that all up because he wasn’t moved fast enough? If that’s the case he’s too dumb to ever succeed at high level. There’s clearly more to the story.

Him not getting moved and him getting caught up in the story are the same thing. One doesn’t happen without the other. You can bet that’s how he sees it. And it’s not a small thing to have your name thrown into national headlines on a double sex assault.

I’m sure it wasn’t any one thing, but it’s a pretty bizarre deal when a five star transfers in early May.

And yet we both lost 3 games. How if y’all are better two deep at every position? There’s some shitty coaching going on in Athens apparently if Dorky Dan is getting the same results as Kang Kirby with a far worse roster. You’re incriminating your coach and are too damn stupid to see that.

And don't forget Kirby inherited much more talent in 2016 than Mullen did in 2018, yet Mullen won 10 games, Kirby won 8. And lost to Butch Jones and Jim McElwain.

And now his former teammates are attacking him on Twitter. It just keeps getting better.
Same thing happened with Justin Fields. Just kidding, his former teammates wished him well. These attacks aren't good for recruiting. I would be wee weeing if Georgia players pulled this on a teammate who thought it was in his best interest to transfer. The players have a business decision to make that is in their best interest. I'm pulling for Justin to win as much as he can until I selfishly need the Nuts to lose.

And don't forget Kirby inherited much more talent in 2016 than Mullen did in 2018, yet Mullen won 10 games, Kirby won 8. And lost to Butch Jones and Jim McElwain.
Kirby had a Freshman QB that threw like he was throwing to 6'5" receivers, however they were all in the 6'2" and under and wasn't the best leader or decision maker. Florida had an experienced QB that became a leader. It makes a difference, but you'll never see the forest for the trees!

Maybe you should be a UCLA fan. I hear that Cowchip Kelly needs all the support he can get. :rolleyes:

Im a Gator fan and a Mullen fan. Im just able to be objective.

The sour grapes stuff about playing time is an insult to anyone with any grasp on logic. If playing time was so important to him that he’s going to transfer in freaking May if a starting job wasn’t handed to him after Spring practice, do you think that wouldn’t come up during his recruitment?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT