ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice

Not even about the practices, I expect them to be struggling now. Defense is always ahead of the offense now because they can play downhill. Throw in going against a new defense and they should struggle even more.

BUT the issue is we still don't have legitimate tackles. Both Ivey and Taylor are guards pretending to be tackles. McCoy is too small at center and can't pass protect. And Johnson is finesse and should be a tackle but has slow feet so they put him at guard where he gets blown up repeatedly. We have mismatch pieces.

True. I’m hoping that the new offense can hide some of those weaknesses combined with them making improvements going forward.

True. I’m hoping that the new offense can hide some of those weaknesses combined with them making improvements going forward.

Wider splits should give us better run lanes. The negative to that though is it increases 1-on-1 matchups.

While the Ol will be nowhere near where we want it to be, it will be much improved over last year. The S&C program and the coaching they are receiving will mask their deficiencies in talent. So will the selection of plays. RPOs will slow the defense down. So will slants and crossing routes. We might even throw it down the middle.

Reactions: instaGATOR
While the Ol will be nowhere near where we want it to be, it will be much improved over last year. The S&C program and the coaching they are receiving will mask their deficiencies in talent. So will the selection of plays. RPOs will slow the defense down. So will slants and crossing routes. We might even throw it down the middle.

More like: The OL will be getting much closer to what we all want it to be, and 'finally bringing out their already existing raw talent' imo. Otherwise, I agree with what you're saying...
-----

Just my own thoughts and W-a-G's on the OL by Sept:

LT J.Taylor - LG M.Ivey - OC McCoy - RG B.Heggie
And at RT, one of these 3 to win the job:
OT Noah Banks 6-5 315 rsJr - JuCo xfer in
OT Stone Forsythe 6-7 329 rsSo
OT Chris Bleich 6-5 330 Fr

Mostly agree. I think Franks probably gets the start early and then gets yanked possibly. I am not sure Franks is that durable either. I seem to remember him getting up gingerly at times last year and in this offense you wont last long if you are a little injury prone.

I've said that the Gators don't need to waste any more time with an xfer QB.
Apparently Brian Johnson agrees with me on this point.

“Those guys (roster QB's) are talented. They’re putting in the necessary work that it takes to perform at a high level of college football,” he said. “They have the desire to be a great unit and great individual players. They’ve done a good job so far of putting the work in and continually getting better each day.”

He said he’s confident that one of those 4 will emerge as THE man at QB and play at the high level that’s been missing at the position.

iG -- And if 'Hold-over Hang-over' doesn't blind them, maybe they'll get it right this season from the Get-Go. (corsses fingers) ;)

“Kyle’s done a great job with the reps that he’s had. He’s making plays. You definitely see the improvement in him from practice 1 to practice 6. Trask made an exceptional throw in Monday’s practice. He had one today where he threw off a play-action pass and it was a great read, he got to No. 3 in his progression and put it right on the guy in stride for a TD,” Johnson said.

I've said that the Gators don't need to waste any more time with an xfer QB.
Apparently Brian Johnson agrees with me on this point.

“Those guys (roster QB's) are talented. They’re putting in the necessary work that it takes to perform at a high level of college football,” he said. “They have the desire to be a great unit and great individual players. They’ve done a good job so far of putting the work in and continually getting better each day.”

He said he’s confident that one of those 4 will emerge as THE man at QB and play at the high level that’s been missing at the position.

iG -- And if 'Hold-over Hang-over' doesn't blind them, maybe they'll get it right this season from the Get-Go. (corsses fingers) ;)

“Kyle’s done a great job with the reps that he’s had. He’s making plays. You definitely see the improvement in him from practice 1 to practice 6. Trask made an exceptional throw in Monday’s practice. He had one today where he threw off a play-action pass and it was a great read, he got to No. 3 in his progression and put it right on the guy in stride for a TD,” Johnson said.

He article goes on to say the following:

In terms of arm talent, Trask sits on pretty equal footing with Franks. He can sling it just as far down the field, and the two have traded off being the most accurate quarterback in practice from day to day.

One day Trask will outperform Franks. The next Franks will get the better of Trask.

It's been close enough to call it a legitimate competition, though.

The real question isn't whether Trask can sling the rock; he can. But can he successfully operate the offense when he's under pressure in a game situation? That's where Franks has a clear edge, at least in terms of experience. Trask, a former high school backup, simply doesn't have the amount of reps leading the offense in game-like situations as Franks.

The usual stalker is IGNORED some more... :rolleyes:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

The usual stalker is IGNORED some more... :rolleyes:

Just added to what you were saying.

God how awful of me.

The usual (never-ending) stalker is IGNORED some more... :rolleyes:

Oh goodness.

Miss Overly Dramatic strikes again.

Whiny little masochist loser forever...
:cool:

Whiny little masochist loser forever...
:cool:

You’re just mad that sometimes Trask looks good, and sometimes Franks looks better than Trask.

You just avoid mentioning the parts you don’t like.

The real question isn't whether Trask can sling the rock; he can. But can he successfully operate the offense when he's under pressure in a game situation? That's where Franks has a clear edge, at least in terms of experience. Trask, a former high school backup, simply doesn't have the amount of reps leading the offense in game-like situations as Franks.

That "clear edge" means we have seen Franks under pressure, and his performances have, for the most part, left us unimpressed. Nine TDs vs eight interceptions. A QB rating of 113 that doesn't even crack the top 100 nationally. Now, to be fair, it might be that Mullen can get a lot more out of Franks. But it IS nice to know that in terms of physical ability, the two are close. So if one falters, the other can be inserted.

infinitimummmmmm... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

He article goes on to say the following:

In terms of arm talent, Trask sits on pretty equal footing with Franks. He can sling it just as far down the field, and the two have traded off being the most accurate quarterback in practice from day to day.

One day Trask will outperform Franks. The next Franks will get the better of Trask.

It's been close enough to call it a legitimate competition, though.

But Franks has shown so far he isnt ready for pressure at all. I do think if its close at all Franks will be the starter opening game however.

But Franks has shown so far he isnt ready for pressure at all. I do think if its close at all Franks will be the starter opening game however.

Again, I’d probably rather see Trask if Jones simply isn’t ready.

I think you can run a safe offense with him long enough to get Jones ready.

Franks is the best QB right now. Take what you will from that but he’s outperforming all the other QBs in practices and scrimmages. He will be the Game #1 starter.

All of us have opinions on who the better players are. Instead of wasting time dissing on anyone else's opinions, I'll just continue to give you mine. You are welcome to yours, while I will remain happy with mine. ;)

The Trask haters always harp on him not being the starter for his HS team, while they ignore the FACT that his HS coach said that he gave him the 3rd and 7th series possessions in their games because he was the 1-B QB for his team. They ran a run based spread and the starter was a 4.4/40 guy, while Kyle was the better passer. It's not that Kyle couldn't run the ball, it's that the other guy was the faster runner in their 'run based' spread... o_O

Trask helped his HS team to an 11-3 record as a senior and a spot in the Texas UIL 6A Division 2 Quarterfinals…
Senior Season: Completed 73.4% of his passes (47-64) for 759 yards (16.1 yds/comp) with 10 TD's and ZERO interceptions; also had 18 short yardage carries for 49 yards and one TD
Junior Season: Completed 70.6% of his passes (48-68) for 786 yards (16.4 yds/comp) with 6 TD's and ZERO interceptions; also ran for a touchdown

And yet a few in the circle of jerks claim that I only post the good stuff about the one's that I like, (well duh) while they are all totally fair and un-biased. LMFAO at that load of jerker crap.... :D:D

Trask's Fr season: Redshirted while being named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
Trask's rsFr season: Injured prior to the season's start, so DNP while team went 4-7 with Franks.
Trask's rsFr season: He's looking good so far....

My question for the 2018 seasons is this: How many sacks and interceptions with the resulting losses will it take, before the coach replaces Franks with Trask or Allen or Jones? :rolleyes:
(I sure hope that it doesn't come to that again) :(
But IF they do start Franks, I hope that he lights it up, I'm just doubtful at this point... :oops:

-----
Oh BTW: "I kind of already knew what the program was like with the new coaching staff coming in," 5 star WR Trevon Grimes 6-5 214 said. "I talked to a couple of the players and they said they loved everything about it. Gator rsFr QB Jake Allen told me a lot. He said he loves it here, and I really trust him, so when he said he loved it, it was a no-brainer."

Pay attention to the Mullen quotes in this article...
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor.../os-sp-gators-spring-football-0322-story.html

============

* And IMOHO, letting the 'team' decide who starts at any position, but at QB especially, is a path that no 'long term' HC can afford. o_O
That's almost as bad as letting the Bul$$hit Gator's or the fans in general (us) make those decisions. :cool:
>>> For a change, play the best QB, instead of letting a 'favorite-boy' screw da pooch some more... :(

As Always --- GooooooooooooGATORS! :)

Are you real confident in all that?

Franks is the best QB right now. Take what you will from that but he’s outperforming all the other QBs in practices and scrimmages. He will be the Game #1 starter.

Yep we wont contend this year probably. We won't contend until Jones takes over.

I think ooz is right.

We simply don’t have a true tackle. We have tackles that should probably be guards.

That happens sometimes.

But we have to figure out something there.

Summer guys, so try to not forget about them during the Spring....

WR plus Jet Sweeps, and maybe kick returns?

WR/RB on offense - CB/FS on defense

The larger half of the incoming class won't be here until the summer, so I will watch the Spring continue to unfold with that in mind...

I am not sure this is not just coachspeak, but I hope it is right;

Gators regaining depth, talent at linebacker
By
Robbie Andreu
(Gainesville Sun) -
March 29, 2018

One of the biggest concerns heading into the spring apparently has already been alleviated only six practices in.

Depth at linebacker.

The Florida Gators now seem to have it. At least that’s linebackers coach Christian Robinson’s take on it, and he should know.

When asked what the strength of the linebacker group is, he didn’t hesitate.

“It’s depth,” he said after Monday’s practice. “We’ve got a lot of guys. … I’ve never had this big of a group in anywhere I’ve dealt with. I have three racks of guys that can actually play right now and you know we’ve got some other guys coming in this summer.

“We’re going to have depth and be able to play a lot of guys. In order to play in the national championship you’ve got to be able to make it there and you can’t get worn down late in the season.”

Florida’s linebackers did wear down during that long and disappointing 4-7 season last fall.

At linebacker, the Gators had David Reese, Vosean Joseph, Kylan Johnson, Jeremiah Moon and former walk-on Cristian Garcia.

And that’s about it.

That adds up to only four scholarship linebackers and one former walk-on.

There’s a whole different look at linebacker this spring. The Gators are deep.

Here’s how they got there:

• The emergence of junior Rashad Jackson, who was mainly a special teams player the past two seasons. He’s shown this spring he’s ready to contribute on defense. He ran with the No. 1 defense some during Saturday’s open practice.
“Rayshad has done a great job,” Robinson said. “He’s been doing everything I ask him to do. What I like about him is he’s coachable. I’m looking for guys that are coachable and do what you tell them to do even when it’s tough.”

• The return of freshmen linebackers James Houston V and Ventrell Miller, two of the players who were suspended last season for credit card fraud.
Both have been making big plays — and big hits — this spring.

“We need those young guys to come in the game because last year I want to say we didn’t really have a lot of depth,” Joseph said. “With them coming back, there’s a lot of depth on the linebacker group. They’re back, they’re fresh, so we’re going to use them a lot.

“Ventrell and James, them boys are very physical. They’re big linebackers. They’re going to come down and do whatever they need to be told to do and they’re going to do it.”

Both said sitting out last season was difficult and now they’re motivated by this second chance.

“It was tough, but I’m ready to start a new opportunity,” Houston said. “I’m ready to get back into the groove of things.”

Said Miller: “I just thank God for just giving me the opportunity to be back and the talent just to be back. I’m back in the groove. I’m ready to play football.”

• The healthy return of freshmen linebacker Nick Smith, who sat out last season after injuring his knee during summer workouts. Like Miller and Houston, Smith has shown an ability to run and strike.
  • The versatility of true freshman Amari Burney. He began the spring workouts at safety, but because of his size and athletic ability, he’s also been getting some reps at linebacker, where he could see playing time in the fall.
“He’s done a great job and he’s continued to grow and like any player he’s got to continue to study,” Robinson said. “I love what he’s been doing.”

• The hybrids — Cece Jefferson and Jachai Polite. The starting ends last season, the two have basically assumed the role of outside linebackers in a 3-4 scheme. As they’ve shown in the past, both are playmakers.
“They can rush the passer,” Robinson said. “Any time you’ve got guys that can get off the edge with some juice and make tackles, it makes jobs easier for the inside guys because those lanes open up where they can go make plays. You’ve got two good ones right there.

“These guys are going to be playmakers on our defense.”

Depth.

What had been a question mark heading into the spring now appears to be a team strength.

The Gators now have 12 scholarship linebackers competing for playing time. Now, it’s a matter of coaching them all up and determining a playing rotation, something UF lacked last season.

“What we’re instilling here in this program is relentless effort,” Robinson said. “Everything is relentless effort. Every position’s got to learn how to strain, run to the football.

“Guys that can go the longest are going to win on defense, so we’re trying to get them to learn that every day.”

It helps having depth.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Been saying all along that they would be loaded at LB/DE in the coming 3-4 defense.... ;)

OLB/DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 242 Sr
OLB/DE Jabari Zuniga 6-3 246 rsJr
DE/OLB R.J. Raymond 6-2 253 rsSr
DE/OLB Jachai Polite 6-2 260 Jr
DE/OLB Luke Ancrum 6-5 263 rsJr
-----
ILB David Reese 6-1 239 Jr
OLB/ILB Kylan Johnson 6-2 236 rsJr
OLB/ILB Vosean Joseph 6-1 227 Jr
-----
OLB Rashad Jackson 6-0 217 rsSr
OLB Jeremiah Moon 6-6 228 rsSo
OLB Nick Smith 6-1 213 rsFr (Summer 2017 injured)
OLB Lacedrick Brunson 6-1 229 rsFr
OLB Ventrell Miller 5-11 222 rsFr (K-9)
OLB James Houston IV 6-1 226 rsFr (K-9)
-----
OLB/SS Amari Burney 6-1 224 Fr EE
-----
Fr Summer Arrivals
OLB Andrew Chatfield 6-1 214 Fr
OLB David Reese 6-2 210 Fr
DE/OLB Malik Langham 6-5 255 Fr
-----
With 6-8 more Ath/LB W-O's

Without knowing jak about Lemons inside the team, what I see from the outside as a fan concerning him:

Kid has had all kinds of problems stemming from his unstructured early days and in HS.
He arrived at UF all full of himself and expecting to be treated as a 'privileged star' athlete.
He has continued to think that he is better, and more prepared than he really is.
~ Attitude Check -- Cater to me and my wants, or I'll quit / xfer bs.....
Some of that seems to have continued into the off season and Spring.

Hopefully he is now growing (and maturing) with the new coaching staff, because stomping his foot and demanding more than he's earned, is not going to get it with this staff. Raw physical talent is not enough at this level, and it's certainly not at the next level...
He has between now and Sept to get his head screwed on right. Be a part of a team, or be gone imo.

That said, I'd love to see him develop into a great RB and person, but he needs to do both.
For now, I see them like this:
Perine - Pierce - Clement - Lemons - Scarlet (Davis moves into the Top 3 when healed)
Both Scarlet and Lemons need to do things right, both on, and especially off the field. o_O

"By the end of spring practice there will be a lot of things this unit (RB's) knows, besides just how to roll—and subsequently, not fumble. They’ll have learned how to walk, how to run, how to listen, how to take responsibility and how to take ownership. It’s all apart of raising young men and in the mean time, the Florida Gators will get a loaded running back unit as well." -- K.Hill from ITG

Last edited:

There is a man called Instaloon
who smelled just like a baboon
his brain is is so small
the UFO's that he saw
are nothing more than the moon.

Last edited:
I am not sure this is not just coachspeak, but I hope it is right;

Gators regaining depth, talent at linebacker
By
Robbie Andreu
(Gainesville Sun) -
March 29, 2018

One of the biggest concerns heading into the spring apparently has already been alleviated only six practices in.

Depth at linebacker.

The Florida Gators now seem to have it. At least that’s linebackers coach Christian Robinson’s take on it, and he should know.

When asked what the strength of the linebacker group is, he didn’t hesitate.

“It’s depth,” he said after Monday’s practice. “We’ve got a lot of guys. … I’ve never had this big of a group in anywhere I’ve dealt with. I have three racks of guys that can actually play right now and you know we’ve got some other guys coming in this summer.

“We’re going to have depth and be able to play a lot of guys. In order to play in the national championship you’ve got to be able to make it there and you can’t get worn down late in the season.”

Florida’s linebackers did wear down during that long and disappointing 4-7 season last fall.

At linebacker, the Gators had David Reese, Vosean Joseph, Kylan Johnson, Jeremiah Moon and former walk-on Cristian Garcia.

And that’s about it.

That adds up to only four scholarship linebackers and one former walk-on.

There’s a whole different look at linebacker this spring. The Gators are deep.

Here’s how they got there:

• The emergence of junior Rashad Jackson, who was mainly a special teams player the past two seasons. He’s shown this spring he’s ready to contribute on defense. He ran with the No. 1 defense some during Saturday’s open practice.
“Rayshad has done a great job,” Robinson said. “He’s been doing everything I ask him to do. What I like about him is he’s coachable. I’m looking for guys that are coachable and do what you tell them to do even when it’s tough.”

• The return of freshmen linebackers James Houston V and Ventrell Miller, two of the players who were suspended last season for credit card fraud.
Both have been making big plays — and big hits — this spring.

“We need those young guys to come in the game because last year I want to say we didn’t really have a lot of depth,” Joseph said. “With them coming back, there’s a lot of depth on the linebacker group. They’re back, they’re fresh, so we’re going to use them a lot.

“Ventrell and James, them boys are very physical. They’re big linebackers. They’re going to come down and do whatever they need to be told to do and they’re going to do it.”

Both said sitting out last season was difficult and now they’re motivated by this second chance.

“It was tough, but I’m ready to start a new opportunity,” Houston said. “I’m ready to get back into the groove of things.”

Said Miller: “I just thank God for just giving me the opportunity to be back and the talent just to be back. I’m back in the groove. I’m ready to play football.”

• The healthy return of freshmen linebacker Nick Smith, who sat out last season after injuring his knee during summer workouts. Like Miller and Houston, Smith has shown an ability to run and strike.
  • The versatility of true freshman Amari Burney. He began the spring workouts at safety, but because of his size and athletic ability, he’s also been getting some reps at linebacker, where he could see playing time in the fall.
“He’s done a great job and he’s continued to grow and like any player he’s got to continue to study,” Robinson said. “I love what he’s been doing.”

• The hybrids — Cece Jefferson and Jachai Polite. The starting ends last season, the two have basically assumed the role of outside linebackers in a 3-4 scheme. As they’ve shown in the past, both are playmakers.
“They can rush the passer,” Robinson said. “Any time you’ve got guys that can get off the edge with some juice and make tackles, it makes jobs easier for the inside guys because those lanes open up where they can go make plays. You’ve got two good ones right there.

“These guys are going to be playmakers on our defense.”

Depth.

What had been a question mark heading into the spring now appears to be a team strength.

The Gators now have 12 scholarship linebackers competing for playing time. Now, it’s a matter of coaching them all up and determining a playing rotation, something UF lacked last season.

“What we’re instilling here in this program is relentless effort,” Robinson said. “Everything is relentless effort. Every position’s got to learn how to strain, run to the football.

“Guys that can go the longest are going to win on defense, so we’re trying to get them to learn that every day.”

It helps having depth.

They may have found some depth but the talent at linebacker is the worst it has been in many years I think. Jefferson will probably excel in this 3-4 scheme however.

You see them like that as far as getting carries goes?

The coaches will decide who gets what carries. But answer your question, to begin with, yes. I expect the carries and the on the field playing time (2 different things btw) will vary from game to game depending on several things, and as the season progresses.

If I was ranking them by who I think will be most productive when given carries, by mid-season (W-a-G) then I'd probably put them in this order:
Davis (inter-changeable) Pierce - Perine - And after that the other 3 will need to show me something. Lemons could be next if he listens to Knox and grows up as a man.
I think that Clement is so all-around (WR/RB/KR + CB/FS) that he might be used in several different ways, not just as a RB.
Scarlett can still get carries, but his career 5.0 ypc is just barely better than work-horse thunder Perine (4.6 ypc), and Perine is a better receiver out of the backfield and a better blocker imo.
~ YPC is less important than LPF's on getting and keeping playing time, so holding on to the ball will be critical.

Now please, keep in mind that those are just my own opinions and speculation in the freakin' pre-Spring..... So, why don't you tell me how you see the RB's, instead of wasting time dissing on me? I'm listening.... :cool:

Last edited:

That's the obvious take. They've spent a whole bunch of time talking about his off season workouts, he started spring as clear #1, he continues to get most of the #1 reps, and in that article the other day Johnson basically gushed about him.

It's the logical choice for now. The other options are a guy who hasn't started since middle school and two other guys with no experience. One of which is very raw and is probably a good year or more away from playing (Jones). Regardless who starts the season doesn't matter much. Its in Mullen's interest to play as many as possible because he needs to know what he has going into year 2. Only way to do that is to give as many live snaps as possible. I'd be shocked if we don't see a minimum of two QB'S, will probably see three.

The coaches will decide who gets what carries. But answer your question, to begin with, yes. I expect the carries and the on the field playing time (2 different things btw) will vary from game to game depending on several things, and as the season progresses.

If I was ranking them by who I think will be most productive when given carries, by mid-season (W-a-G) then I'd probably put them in this order:
Davis (inter-changeable) Pierce - Perine - And after that the other 3 will need to show me something. Lemons could be next if he listens to Knox and grows up as a man.
I think that Clement is so all-around (WR/RB/KR + CB/FS) that he might be used in several different ways, not just as a RB.
Scarlett can still get carries, but his career 5.0 ypc is just barely better than work-horse thunder Perine (4.6 ypc), and Perine is a better receiver out of the backfield and a better blocker imo.
~ YPC is less important than LPF's on getting and keeping playing time, so holding on to the ball will be critical.

Now please, keep in mind that those are just my own opinions and speculation in the freakin' pre-Spring..... So, why don't you tell me how you see the RB's, instead of wasting time dissing on me? I'm listening.... :cool:

I know these articles can be deceptive at times but it sounds like Scarlett is probably the # 1 guy now with Perine behind him but I have no doubt a 100% Davis is much better than Scarlett.

They may have found some depth but the talent at linebacker is the worst it has been in many years I think. Jefferson will probably excel in this 3-4 scheme however.

So, how about you give your criteria for judging their talent levels or the lack thereof...
And then list the Gator LB'ers from top to bottom in available talent? o_O

So, how about you give your criteria for judging their talent levels or the lack thereof...
And then list the Gator LB'ers from top to bottom in available talent? o_O

Translation:

“Coaches know best...until they don’t...and then the next coaches will know best...until they don’t...”

I know these articles can be deceptive at times but it sounds like Scarlett is probably the # 1 guy now with Perine behind him but I have no doubt a 100% Davis is much better than Scarlett.

Perine was the Ala 7A APB of the year. After he committed to UF, Saban tried to flip him.
He will be the short yards work horse back imo, and a very good one too. He'll get his carries.

Davis shattered RayRay McClouds (Clemson's RB) FL HS career rushing records.
After he committed to UF, Dabo attempted to flip him to CU, and Saban also tried to flip him.

Before being injured out, Davis was on pace to exceed Fred Taylor's Fr UF rushing numbers.
Scarlett UF career 5.0 ypc. ----- Davis UF career 6.7 ypc.
=====

A 4-year starter for Bainbridge, Daemon Pierce 5-10 207 compiled 6,779 yards on the ground while finding the end zone 92 times in his career including two receiving touchdowns… Led his team his senior year to a berth in the 5A GA State Playoffs… Senior season: rushed for 2,123 yards on 227 carries, averaging 9.4 ypc and 193.0 yards per game while scoring 32 TD's. Also, caught four passes for 124 yards (31 yds/rec) and a TD… On October 20th, he passed Herschel Walker on GHSAA’s All-Time HS rushing list Finished his career in the Top 10 in the state’s rushing list… 2017 Class AAAAA GA All-State…

It's nothing more than JMOHO, but barring injuries, Scarlett will have to work very hard to get the late junk carries away from Lemons and Clement.

Eye test? Now that's rock solid evaluation right there. ;)

The village idiot dunny-goater will prolly agree, and then kiss you for it... :rolleyes:

Watch out for Damien Pierce at RB. Maybe not this year but he’s one to keep an eye on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT