ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker Johnson releases the Jan 6th tapes

No, the FBI is using all their man power to continue to hunt down J6ers instead of hunting real criminals.
They are now going after people who where just in the crowds outside, who never even entered the Capital Building.

Oh I agree they are going after them.

But they have seen the tapes. That’s the point. Congress blurring photos doesn’t protect them from the FBI or DOJ. So, who are they really protecting?

No, the FBI is using all their man power to continue to hunt down J6ers instead of hunting real criminals.
They are now going after people who where just in the crowds outside, who never even entered the Capital Building.

This I can't even begin to justify or understand. You cannot even make an argument that such would be constitutional.

Which IS the #1 problem in America under Brandons regime. Open borders, censorship, unlawful prosecution, targeting by religion, political party affiliation, stolen elections...etc

I tend to agree. I'm witnessing things I never believed I would in my country.

Reactions: RussellCasse

He also promised to cut the debt to build a wall, I could go on and on!!!

Last edited:
Whether or not Babbitt was armed, or whether any in the fairly large crowd with her were armed, if he reasonably believes that his protectees are in peril, the shoot is justified. That's my take.

This is called the Reasonableness Doctrine btw and it is the lens through which virtually all homicides (many potential crimes actually) are viewed when grand juries and district attorneys are deciding whether or not conduct was justified.

Sorry to go back so far on this topic. I meant to mention this while we were having the discussion. Good discussion btw.

And...............here we go!!!! Biden, Making Stalin Great Again. :mad::mad::mad:

Lawless FBI Notifies Blaze Journalist Steve Baker He Will Be Charged Next Week for His Actions as a Reporter at the J6 Protests​

Has anyone benefited from dealing with trump? Does trump hire only criminals or “some good people”….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT