ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

Trump explains the loss of his shoes

“The agents hit me so hard that my shoes fell off, and my shoes are tight,” he said, smiling, giving some insight into the odd moment in the chaos when he could be heard insisting to the Secret Service that he wanted to retrieve his shoes before leaving the platform.

Reactions: goldmom
I do not know if anyone noticed this Saturday.....but most people were using PLURAL in describing the assassination attempt. "THEY tried to kill Trump" Shame the left decided to bring this all on themselves by lawfare, fake investigations, stolen elections etc.

Is he opening for like Pearl Jams or something? That many people go to watch him and his fat BF sing bad novelty songs? He should get Kathy Griffined for this. That's unreal.
I used to love the guy.

I can support him speaking at fundraisers and being a liberal, but not this.

Over the line. This isn't Nam, there are rules.

I do not know if anyone noticed this Saturday.....but most people were using PLURAL in describing the assassination attempt. "THEY tried to kill Trump" Shame the left decided to bring this all on themselves by lawfare, fake investigations, stolen elections etc.
I've noticed it since the jump.

I don't think one person has used the singular pronoun.

Also - just heard Bongino say the SS has been screaming for more resources and had a "very small" protection unit made available Saturday. That's probably why they're blaming the cops, perhaps they had to rely on local counter snipers and perimeter protection.

Did the Biden administration pull the SS protection for this event? Remember, RFK was denied even having SS protection, so don't act like they're above it.

And Biden said in multiple events last week it was time to "put Trump in the bullseye", and he said in the Snuffleupagous interview that Trump was "about to be challenged in a way he hasn't been". Was he telling us or is this just a coincidence?

I've noticed it since the jump.

I don't think one person has used the singular pronoun.

Also - just heard Bongino say the SS has been screaming for more resources and had a "very small" protection unit made available Saturday. That's probably why they're blaming the cops, perhaps they had to rely on local counter snipers and perimeter protection.

Did the Biden administration pull the SS protection for this event? Remember, RFK was denied even having SS protection, so don't act like they're above it.

And Biden said in multiple events last week it was time to "put Trump in the bullseye", and he said in the Snuffleupagous interview that Trump was "about to be challenged in a way he hasn't been". Was he telling us or is this just a coincidence?
This is what they are doing...however THEY are ultimately responsible for the protection of their subject.

Reactions: ftball0129
I used to love the guy.

I can support him speaking at fundraisers and being a liberal, but not this.

Over the line. This isn't Nam, there are rules.

Agree. I hope there are still rules, some rules at least, but idk, I'm beginning to wonder. If you go out and say that in front of that many people all with phone cameras rolling and nothing comes of it...we'll see I guess. I get it if you are a leftist and hate Trump. But saying that is proof you are insane sub human vermin. I hate Biden and would never think of saying something even close to that.

Hey @kalimgoodman , what 17-20 year old donates money to a political party. even the DEMOCRAT party? I sure as hell never considered such a thing, that's beer and gas money! :rolleyes: He also appeared in a Blackrock commercial, yes, globalist DEI hedge fund Blackrock. Now THAT is perfectly normal too.:rolleyes:

When Crooks was 17, according to Reuters, he made a $15 contribution to Act Blue, a political action committee that raises money for Democratic candidates. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, according to Federal Election Commission in 2021 filings cited by Reuters.

This is what they are doing...however THEY are ultimately responsible for the protection of their subject.
My bigger problem is not providing the #1 security risk target in the world the protection he needs to not get his head blown off by a 20 year old who learned to shoot from a video game....because you don't want to lose an election. Pure evil.

It's entirely possible the SS was set up to fail, and not only could Trump have been killed but agents could have died Saturday too.

Agree. I hope there are still rules, some rules at least, but idk, I'm beginning to wonder. If you go out and say that in front of that many people all with phone cameras rolling and nothing comes of it...we'll see I guess. I get it if you are a leftist and hate Trump. But saying that is proof you are insane sub human vermin. I hate Biden and would never think of saying something even close to that.
Of course, because you have values and don't feel violence is the answer to political disagreements. We all agree on that. We aren't Leftists.

Also - when he says "don't miss next time" - is that a threat?

Of course, because you have values and don't feel violence is the answer to political disagreements. We all agree on that. We aren't Leftists.

Also - when he says "don't miss next time" - is that a threat?

It should be a threat to his career. But these days, half the country might laugh at it and agree with him. That's where we are now. There was a time where if you had said something like that in public you'd be dead as a performer. Buried. Even the libs in the entertainment world wouldn't touch you. That holding Trump's bloody chopped off head killed Kathy Griffin's career according to even her now. That wasn't even that long ago. The only thing Jack Black ever did that was good was Tropic Thunder and I will admit he was great in that. Other than that he's nothing but a guy who's funny because he's fat. Below the best thing he ever did.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
My bigger problem is not providing the #1 security risk target in the world the protection he needs to not get his head blown off by a 20 year old who learned to shoot from a video game....because you don't want to lose an election. Pure evil.

It's entirely possible the SS was set up to fail, and not only could Trump have been killed but agents could have died Saturday too.
I think PROBABLE...not possible. And it is THEIR fault I feel this way after stolen elections, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, lies on FISA, 1/6 hoax etc

Those drooling idiots.................:mad:

451482520_10228151627388247_1128769517381329711_n.jpg

Veteran Sniper says he has "no doubt" that shooter Matthew Crooks had some sort of help from some sort of inside source.

"Something happened. I’m not pointing fingers at anyone — it’s just too obvious that this guy had help getting there. Whether someone turned a blind eye or it was strategically planned. Events like that, security like that … it’s not a small thing, and that is the most obvious place to be."

Alexander was a member of Joint Task Force 2, which held the world record for the longest confirmed kill at 2.2 miles in Iraq in 2017 until a Ukrainian special forces soldier beat it in 2023.

According to the veteran sniper, even “a seventh-grader” would know the rooftop Crooks climbed onto was “the most ****ing obvious” place to check. You don’t even need to be a sniper — it’s the most ****ing obvious thing. The most obvious place in the whole world,” he said. You could be, like, a seventh-grader — like, ‘What do we have to do for security? Well, let’s look at these rooftops that are almost within zeroing range of a rifle,’” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...d-help-in-donald-trump-assassination-attempt/

I respect your opinion...but God IS on our side...or Trump would not be here today. There is only ONE savior for America on this earth...and he just "dodged the bullet" Secondly....democrats are EVIL....and you can throw in people that support them. If that offends you...tuff titty said the kitty.
Cute. You believe what you believe. By your argument, however, that would mean that God was not on the side of the innocent bystander that lost his life that day. Is that what you believe?

• Wow
Trump was shot at 6:11pm

Ephesians 6:11

- Put on the armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil.

Nothing is perfect. Trump has a platform.

Cute. You believe what you believe. By your argument, however, that would mean that God was not on the side of the innocent bystander that lost his life that day. Is that what you believe?
I am so proud most of you libs make NO SENSE to me. Let me dumb it down for you since you seem to have reading comprehension. YOUR side is evil...my side is not. God is NOT on evils side. THE END. Read in to that whatever you want. But please do not twist my words...worry more about yours.

Just one other point about the female agent. I think the comments about her are VERY, VERY unfair at this point for what we know. Eric Trump said she was on his detail for years and was one of the most accomplished dedicate agents he has ever seen. IF it turns out she is not qualified...it will come out. But at this point I think it is premature to attack her. The head of the SS now that is totally another story. She should have been fired already. This is THE MOST colossal failure in that agency in our history. Yes...even more than in Dallas in 1963. I just think we need the facts to get out...which they eventually will before we conemn her just because she is a woman...or because she is small and could not cover. Probably should NOT have been where she was that day, however that is upper management issues...not hers.

Just one other point about the female agent. I think the comments about her are VERY, VERY unfair at this point for what we know. Eric Trump said she was on his detail for years and was one of the most accomplished dedicate agents he has ever seen. IF it turns out she is not qualified...it will come out. But at this point I think it is premature to attack her. The head of the SS now that is totally another story. She should have been fired already. This is THE MOST colossal failure in that agency in our history. Yes...even more than in Dallas in 1963. I just think we need the facts to get out...which they eventually will before we conemn her just because she is a woman...or because she is small and could not cover. Probably should NOT have been where she was that day, however that is upper management issues...not hers.
Unfortunately my friend your first firefight determines if you are a warrior or a coward with no middle ground.

When it counted, she panicked.

Reactions: NavigatorII
While I think you are right in general, its reasonable to bifurcate this. The guys who jumped up and where human shields for Trump should be commended - they lived up to the "take a bullet for him" montra. Whoever was in charge of the perimeter and making sure nobody could get in position to take that shot needs to be investigated thoroughly.

Main thing I want to know is how in the hell was Trump not yanked off the stage and that guy not shot when the snipers were looking right at him. They are saying now some local LEO reported this guy before he even made it on the rooftop and those people were yelling. And this guy supposedly bought the big ladder at home depot that morning and just walked straight to the building from his vehicle with that and the rifle.

Unfortunately my friend your first firefight determines if you are a warrior or a coward with no middle ground.

When it counted, she panicked.
If so...then she needs to face her music. I am not blindly defending her....I just think she never should have been where she was. If she is nothing but a DEI hire...then fire her A**. And for the policeman that stuck his head over the roof and retreated...he needs to be fired right away. That was a much bigger issue. First of all he knew someone was up where they did not belong...he should have had his weapon drawn ready to defend himself and more importantly, the former POTUS. This was a COLLOSSAL F up of historic proportion!

Last edited:
Mt Dora the explorer is trying to be relevant over in the Swamp. Of course he is failing to do so there as well, continually asking stupid questions and inserting himself into conversations.
In football conversation? I'd figure him a little light in the cleats. :oops: 😂

No DEI bulldykes in his detail tonight

He was moving a little slow last night.

Wonder if having 5 people jump on you at 80 has some after effects, although he felt well enough to hit some balls yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT