ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

Anything like this would take a while to look into? Uh, no. We arent talking some sort of multi-faceted terror attack like 9/11 or oct 7 here. We are talking about a 20 year old crawling up to the most obvious spot ever. This isn’t some sort mastermind scenario here. Should not take “a while” to figure out how they missed the most obvious thing ever, carried out by a freaking 20 year old, witnessed by several regular people. You must think espstein hung himself with dental floss, and the cameras happened to be off and the guards accidentally fell asleep. Good grief
The govt knows already what happened. The question is what percent of the truth will we get and when.

I mean, maybe. But look at the Trump kid and others behind her. The entire crowd was looking to their right.

That’s my biggest problem - everyone knew something was going on over there and trained snipers had scopes on it and did nothing until he fired 7 shots.

I mean, maybe. But look at the Trump kid and others behind her. The entire crowd was looking to their right.

That’s my biggest problem - everyone knew something was going on over there and trained snipers had scopes on it and did nothing until he fired 7 shots.

Yep they didn't call to get him off stage or anything when the people showed the cops the guy and the snipers didn't fire back based on the sounds until almost 20 seconds had passed from the first shot.

Reactions: nail1988
Yep they didn't call to get him off stage or anything when the people showed the cops the guy and the snipers didn't fire back based on the sounds until almost 20 seconds had passed from the first shot.
I've watched it 20 times from various angles.

I still can't make it make sense.

It'll be interesting to see what Bongino says today, as a former SS agent his perspective will be pretty informed.

GQxpYKJXwAA17sM

Damn..

Army green beret sniper says this was a inside job

The "inside job" included a 20 year old kid climbing a building in full site of lots of people with a rifle on his back and ultimately missing his target and getting himself killed (which was inevitable using this method). SMDH.

Just shows you that some Green beret's don't have much common sense.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: nail1988
So you’re saying a kid who voted in one State election and who donated to Act Blue on Biden’s Inauguration Day, rumored to have some sort of Antifa association, and tried to kill Trump, isn’t a Democrat? He just get tired of shooting cans off of a fence and decide to assassinate a guy who Biden literally just said needs to be “in the bullseye”?

You are flailing so much worse than normal.

It must hurt to know you’re in the can for the Party who incites the vast majority of political violence in this country.

But keep lashing out and spinning, we will believe you when you tell us who you are.
Not sure why anyone would get hung up on what is the political party of a 20 yo. He just attempted to assassinate a Presidential Candidate. It doesn't matter which party.

Besides, quite a few states actually register you to vote when you apply for a State ID Card or Driver's license. 16 to 18 year olds don't always have a grasp of political parties and quite frequently ask one of their parents which party to join. I know I did when I was 18. My sons asked when they got their driver licenses. Being a member of a party doesn't mean a thing really. Here in MD, my brother-in-law actually changed his party to DEM about 10 years ago even though he always votes for the Repub. But MD is a very very very DEM State and he was afraid of job or other issues if people realized he was Repub.

Donating $ to a certain party would be a better measure.

The "inside job" included a 20 year old kid climbing a building in full site of lots of people with a rifle on his back and ultimately missing his target and getting himself killed (which was inevitable using this method). SMDH.

Just shows you that some Green beret's don't have much common sense.
Do you think Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone?

Reactions: fatman76
Not sure why anyone would get hung up on what is the political party of a 20 yo. He just attempted to assassinate a Presidential Candidate. It doesn't matter which party.

Besides, quite a few states actually register you to vote when you apply for a State ID Card or Driver's license. 16 to 18 year olds don't always have a grasp of political parties and quite frequently ask one of their parents which party to join. I know I did when I was 18. My sons asked when they got their driver licenses. Being a member of a party doesn't mean a thing really. Here in MD, my brother-in-law actually changed his party to DEM about 10 years ago even though he always votes for the Repub. But MD is a very very very DEM State and he was afraid of job or other issues if people realized he was Repub.

Donating $ to a certain party would be a better measure.
I know you're not @'ing me, because I agree. What he did (tried to kill a Presidential candidate and donated to a blue PAC) is more important than a box checked on a form when he turned 18.

Plus it's not uncommon for people to register for the other party so they can influence mid term and primary elections.

But you give Kal a liberal talking point and he's like a dog with a bone.

Reactions: gatordad3
Yes, God has a plan. We do not know it. To say "God is on our side" is naive and self serving. Like saying He loves a rich man more than a poor man; like saying my side is the only righteous ones and the other sides are condemned. Unfortunately, I guess that's what many on this forum DO believe.
I respect your opinion...but God IS on our side...or Trump would not be here today. There is only ONE savior for America on this earth...and he just "dodged the bullet" Secondly....democrats are EVIL....and you can throw in people that support them. If that offends you...tuff titty said the kitty.

Because most of the time law enforcement sucks.
As usual..you know NOTHING about LEO. And lets clarify...it is the Secret Service...not LEO. The premier protection force in the world. My nephew is on Cumala's detail. He was in 30 of 3000 that made the cut. These are not simply LEO...they are ELITE. And something STINKS to high heaven that a little turd like that kid defeated this elite group. Something STINKS

Reactions: gatordvm1989
Another retired SS agent on Fox blathering on about what a great job the SS did. I get more and more pissed the more I see these guys go out and try to glaze over what a colossal SS and FBI fck up this was. Here's the deal...when people outside the event, regular old average people just hanging around so they can just hear Trump speak HAVE CELL PHONE VIDEO WHERE YOU SEE THE SNIPER GETTING INTO POSITION AS THEY ARE YELLING THAT "THERE'S A GUY UP THERE, HE'S RIGHT THERE HE'S GOT A RIFLE" IDGAF HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU STILL HAVE AT THE AGENCY AND WHAT "GREAT PEOPLE THEY ARE" THAT IS A MEGA-FCK UP AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE INCOMPETENT IDIOTS AT BEST, CONSPIRATORS AT WORST. And I don't know why Fox keeps giving these ex-SS guys a forum for their glowing lies.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
Another retired SS agent on Fox blathering on about what a great job the SS did. I get more and more pissed the more I see these guys go out and try to glaze over what a colossal SS and FBI fck up this was. Here's the deal...when people outside the event, regular old average people just hanging around so they can just hear Trump speak HAVE CELL PHONE VIDEO WHERE YOU SEE THE SNIPER GETTING INTO POSITION AS THEY ARE YELLING THAT "THERE'S A GUY UP THERE, HE'S RIGHT THERE HE'S GOT A RIFLE" IDGAF HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU STILL HAVE AT THE AGENCY AND WHAT "GREAT PEOPLE THEY ARE" THAT IS A MEGA-FCK UP AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE INCOMPETENT IDIOTS AT BEST, CONSPIRATORS AT WORST. And I don't know why Fox keeps giving these ex-SS guys a forum for their glowing lies.
While I think you are right in general, its reasonable to bifurcate this. The guys who jumped up and where human shields for Trump should be commended - they lived up to the "take a bullet for him" montra. Whoever was in charge of the perimeter and making sure nobody could get in position to take that shot needs to be investigated thoroughly.

This is really sick. I can't even beleive someone would claim something like this. NO WAY Trump would allow someone in the audience to be hurt or killed just as a stunt to help him.
Know what else Reid Hoffman said?

There was a billionaire conference last week and one of the most conservative attendees sarcastically thanked Hoffman for funding all of the lawfare cases, saying that he had made a "martyr" out of Trump.

Hoffman replied his only regret was not actually making a martyr out of him.

A few days later Trump is nearly assassinated.

These people are sick and demented.

So you ignore facts that you don't like? Nothing outweighs anything. You tend to nitpick.

I never said he's MAGA and you can't link a post to support that lie. I said he was a registered republican and he WAS/IS.

But based on what I've been reading from his classmates. He doesn't seem political at all. He was just a sick kid that saw an opportunity to be "famous" IMO.
STOP IT SON...and remember...you have NEVER been right about ANYTHING.

1. Bidens mental capacity? Nope...you missed that one.
2. document case? nope...lucy pulled the football AGAIN..and you fell down.
3. Debate outcome? E M B A R R A S S I N G for you....will live in infamy! LOL

want for me to keep going..or are you getting the picture?

While I think you are right in general, its reasonable to bifurcate this. The guys who jumped up and where human shields for Trump should be commended - they lived up to the "take a bullet for him" montra. Whoever was in charge of the perimeter and making sure nobody could get in position to take that shot needs to be investigated thoroughly.

Who is responsible for the coordination of the whole event days ahead of time? Who is responsible for looking around days before the event and thinking "hey look I can see some rooftops while I'm standing right here where the stage will be and where Trump will be speaking from maybe we should put a man on those 2 or 3 rooftops". Smh.

Plus what else were the SS stage agents going to do? Let the former President just lie there and stand around with their hands clasped at their waist with their SS sunglasses on in front of the entire world after Trump had been shot? That was the bare minimum that SS did in this whole ordeal. Lol, fck SS and that incompetent radical leftist DEI agenda driven whore who runs it. This is on them. Or by them.

I’m having a very difficult time with the fact that the roof was not secured. 150 yds. Direct sight line. This is beyond gross incompetence. My 13 year old son could have pointed this out. It’s like the prime time no brainer spot. It’s difficult for me to get to bad at their job. I honestly want to believe that this was gross incompetence, but they really need to explain this real slow, in words that my high school educated brain can understand
NO WAY this should have happened. A little sissy punk lib kid defeated the premier protection agency BY HIMSELF

Reactions: bollocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT