ADVERTISEMENT

So why didn't Michelle run in 2020? Why in the world did the dems force Hiden out there???

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
I've always wondered this. Hiden, Hunter and Jim are all ticking time bombs.

Why risk running them? Even dems are starting to question if the 2020 election was legit or not.

If Michelle runs, all it has to do is avoid dancing on the Ellen show, and it is fine.

Why would they risk everything by letting Hiden run?

I ask, as it appears it's all about to come crashing down on top of them. They had to know this was coming.

Why????

• Haha
Reactions: scubagator
But is it really fixing to come crashing down? Seems they have an out on everything. Not playing within the rules allows them to set the rules to play under. And so far, RINOs and simple, spineless Republicans don't seem to care. They're getting paid regardless of the outcome. There are a few bold talkers but having a squirrel like McCarthy doesn't help matters much. No offense, but there still seems to be this hidden hope in Q. I jumped from that sinking ship a long time ago. Gonna be interesting to see what happens between now and Nov. 2024.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell

Why risk running them? Even dems are starting to question if the 2020 election was legit or not.

If Michelle runs, all it has to do is avoid dancing on the Ellen show, and it is fine.

I ask, as it appears it's all about to come crashing down on top of them. They had to know this was coming.

Why????
Simple, because …..

joe-gets-stuff-done-barack-obama.gif

Why????
Because they believe, as do I, when you have the Media, the Deep State (incl all 3 letter agencies) in your pocket, combined with enough opposition party congressmen that are too weak to actually take a stand, that nothing will really ever happen.

The only way something of real consequence happens to the Bidens is if the DS really wants it to - if they want Biden out because he's so bad that they can't cheat their way to another 4 years.

I think they aren't running Michelle because they are so arrogant they don't think they have to, and she's enjoying a boujee lifestyle while her husband and his staff make all of the major policy decisions for Biden.

Can you imagine the media lovefest if Michelle ran?
Precisely. And when they stole the election, media would remind us that if you question the stealing of the election, you are a sexist* and racist.

Hiden is just a dumb white racist who failed 3rd grade. No one this side of an indoctrinated moron would believe he could legitimately and legally win any election.

So back to the original question....why send the worst possible candidate out there to cover up the biggest political crime in the history of the country?

Reactions: kjfreeze
Because they believe, as do I, when you have the Media, the Deep State (incl all 3 letter agencies) in your pocket, combined with enough opposition party congressmen that are too weak to actually take a stand, that nothing will really ever happen.

The only way something of real consequence happens to the Bidens is if the DS really wants it to - if they want Biden out because he's so bad that they can't cheat their way to another 4 years.

I think they aren't running Michelle because they are so arrogant they don't think they have to, and she's enjoying a boujee lifestyle while her husband and his staff make all of the major policy decisions for Biden.
I mostly agree with this, although I will throw in one wrinkle:

Why isn't barack appearing on every network doing interviews about what a great guy Hunter is?

obama could EASILY do this and every network would fall all over themselves to lob him softball after softball. He could EASILY rush to Hunter's defense.

Instead, he's not lifting a finger to help Hunter or his former VP.

No one is.

I think the dems are arrogant enough think they will get away with this, but on the OFF CHANCE THAT THEY DON'T.....I think they will throw Hiden under the bus and hope they can get out of town before the mob starts looking for them. I think the obamas and clintons have been trying to insulate themselves behind the scenes, and if this suddenly does blow up, don't be shocked if the clintons aren't somewhere in the bahamas and the obamas are back in Kenya claiming birthright citizenship.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Precisely. And when they stole the election, media would remind us that if you question the stealing of the election, you are a sexist* and racist.

Hiden is just a dumb white racist who failed 3rd grade. No one this side of an indoctrinated moron would believe he could legitimately and legally win any election.

So back to the original question....why send the worst possible candidate out there to cover up the biggest political crime in the history of the country?
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American 'woman' who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking 'woman'. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

You don't think she'd attract a ton of votes?

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I still do not think Brandon will be their nominee. There are not enough idiots or dead people to put him over the top.
Honestly, and I'll probably get flamed for this...the left has moved so far left I find myself not hating what RFK Jr. is saying much of the time.

He's basically an old school democrat from what I've seen (which isn't a ton).

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Honestly, and I'll probably get flamed for this...the left has moved so far left I find myself not hating what RFK Jr. is saying much of the time.

As a person who has voted Republican in every presidential election since 1968 RFK Jr has more curb appeal than Biden and a number of the Repubs. I'm just not sure I could vote for him regardless.

As a person who has voted Republican in every presidential election since 1968 RFK Jr has more curb appeal than Biden and a number of the Repubs. I'm just not sure I could vote for him regardless.
Agree.

I don't think I'd ever be able to trust a dem, regardless of what they say when running.

Bathhouse Barry is a total disgrace & the most corrupt POTUS in my lifetime - BY FAR. He’s at the root of ALL of the scandals over the last decade!

Bathhouse Barry is a total disgrace & the most corrupt POTUS in my lifetime - BY FAR. He’s at the root of ALL of the scandals over the last decade!
This x1000

EVERY one of these scandals have been attempts to protect the Dem's Reagan.

Benghazi? He's the commander in chief, not Hillary. Sure she could have done more, but Obama makes the final call.

Hillbot Email scandal? He HAD to get his blackberry white listed for a non .gov email address. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she had an unsecured server. She reported directly to him, what are the odds he NEVER sent classified information to her unsecured server? Hillary created the whole Russia hoax not to win an election, but to take the heat off of the email scandal.

Foreign influence peddling? You think Joe Biden had the authority to withhold $1B in aid? Remember when he told the story he claimed he said "call Barack if you don't believe me"? China isn't giving the VP $30MM in payments because the VP has very little policy influence...but he certainly has a direct line to someone who does.

Obama is at the center of all of this, it's impossible that he's not.

The left and media is doing everything it can to silence and destroy both Trump AND RFK Jr.

Only those two. Why?

Because they cannot be leveraged. Which means they aren't compromised.

Which means they cannot be controlled.

The deep state puts people in positions of power that they have LEVERAGE AND CONTROL over.

So they will do their bidding.

Trump and RFK Jr aren't in that camp. So they mustn't be allowed to claim power.

The left and media is doing everything it can to silence and destroy both Trump AND RFK Jr.

Only those two. Why?

The deep state puts people in positions of power that they have LEVERAGE AND CONTROL over.

Trump and RFK Jr aren't in that camp. So they mustn't be allowed to claim power.
I heard a media montage of people talking about RFK Jr...every single time his name was brought up they prefaced it with "anti-vaxxer", almost like reading from a script.

So strange. Just a random coincidence I guess.

Why????
I have read her senior thesis from Princeton, she is not very bright and is extremely racist in her views ...

Why????
Is it going to come crashing down?

A day after letting Hunter off, and the same day two key IRS whistleblowers show how corrupt the IRS is, Hunter and Merrick (such a manly name 😆) attend the same party.

Nothing will ever happen to these people, and that's all people like our troll troop need to know. It's almost like they delight in the hierarchy, like it's a race they've won.

And it is, until the race is over. Then we all lose.

• Angry

Only those two. Why?

True enough in your supposition but in all likelihood neither will be elected president.

Why????
My wife has a good theory. She claims Big Mike will need a complete physical to run for office.

What might that uncover?
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
I heard a media montage of people talking about RFK Jr...every single time his name was brought up they prefaced it with "anti-vaxxer", almost like reading from a script.

So strange. Just a random coincidence I guess.
Was he really the basis for the theory that autism cases are coming from 'vaccines'?

• Haha

There are a BUNCH of people liking what he is saying. Problem is.....is it real? I do not think so. I think he is saying what he needs to say...not what he is willing to do

• Haha
There are a BUNCH of people liking what he is saying. Problem is.....is it real? I do not think so. I think he is saying what he needs to say...not what he is willing to do
Did you pay attention to him during the height of the vaccine madness?

He had zero filter and cared nothing about being cancelled.

He earned some respect from me for taking the stand he took.

Why????
I already answered your question in another thread. My wife knows why. "It" would be required to have a publicly issued physical to run for President. My my my. Poor Big Mike. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT