ADVERTISEMENT

So Twitter just deleted Caroline Kennedy's account

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
She is the sister of JFK Jr and the only surviving child of JFK.

Her account was immediately suspended after she shared two images:

Of Pres Trump posing with her brother, JFK Jr.

I don't want to say it's happening...but it might be happening.

• Wow
Reactions: BCSpell
I am so glad I dont have to worry about a twitter acount. I have a hard enough time with my identity account.

There's long been a conspiracy theory that JFK Jr is still alive. Can't remember the whole story, but there's some pretty compelling coincidences that support it. The working theory is that Trump's job was to come in and clean house, send everyone to jail, then he hands it off to JFK Jr as being someone that could unite the country. Plus with the country having just jailed the swamp, we could be set.

I think it's false of course. And Q was actually asked if JFK Jr was still alive during an AMA session, and he said that he was not.

To which an Anon noted that legally, JFK Jr became JFK on the death of his father.

Having said all that, no idea why Twitter would suspend Caroline's account over simply posting a couple of pictures of her brother with Trump. That's beyond insane.

Unless...

I'm so lost on this sort of thing.
So it’s a big Q deal that JFK was assassinated because he was starting to unravel the small circles of power that run the world (and the pedo rings). Apparently JFK Jr was on the same track and his death was faked to protect him from the cabal. Furthermore, he’s been working behind the scenes with those helping Trump to expose all of these people and will come back into the public sphere.

I know it sounds crazy when you write it, but you should try telling the story aloud. Totes sounds twice as crazy.

So Twitter was waged war on all things Q by such action. And honestly, it’s dumb. Q anons aren’t violent and don’t even see any violence in all the crap Q has promised is coming. Any military element is purely based in the thought of military tribunals, etc. and enforcement by the military to right all the wrongs that have been done over the last 50+ years by putting people in jail.

I know all of this because my mom is full scale into this crap and sends it to me non stop. I read about 1/4 of what she sends because I honestly don’t have the energy to try to digest it all.

It looks like the account is still there, and it doesn’t appear to be suspended. It’s also not verified.
You’re right it’s still up but thats not what Anna(?) said.

She claimed they wiped her tweets and locked her out. There are no tweets on that account. No idea if it’s true or not that there were tweets there before.

There's long been a conspiracy theory that JFK Jr is still alive. Can't remember the whole story, but there's some pretty compelling coincidences that support it. The working theory is that Trump's job was to come in and clean house, send everyone to jail, then he hands it off to JFK Jr as being someone that could unite the country. Plus with the country having just jailed the swamp, we could be set.

I think it's false of course. And Q was actually asked if JFK Jr was still alive during an AMA session, and he said that he was not.

To which an Anon noted that legally, JFK Jr became JFK on the death of his father.

Having said all that, no idea why Twitter would suspend Caroline's account over simply posting a couple of pictures of her brother with Trump. That's beyond insane.

Unless...
Did you see the Veritas video of Jack talking about bans?

He specifically mentioned Q accounts getting banned. So it’s a stated war on that content. And it’s dumb.

Part of me thinks the Q stuff was created by Democrats to make gullible people look dumb. Some of the shit they claim is close to scientology and aliens.

So it’s a big Q deal that JFK was assassinated because he was starting to unravel the small circles of power that run the world (and the pedo rings). Apparently JFK Jr was on the same track and his death was faked to protect him from the cabal. Furthermore, he’s been working behind the scenes with those helping Trump to expose all of these people and will come back into the public sphere.

I know it sounds crazy when you write it, but you should try telling the story aloud. Totes sounds twice as crazy.

So Twitter was waged war on all things Q by such action. And honestly, it’s dumb. Q anons aren’t violent and don’t even see any violence in all the crap Q has promised is coming. Any military element is purely based in the thought of military tribunals, etc. and enforcement by the military to right all the wrongs that have been done over the last 50+ years by putting people in jail.

I know all of this because my mom is full scale into this crap and sends it to me non stop. I read about 1/4 of what she sends because I honestly don’t have the energy to try to digest it all.

Thank you. I think one of the issues of George magazine also predicted Trump would run for president in 2016. Q is a huge fan of JFK, and has always claimed that Trump's actions are a continuation of everything that JFK started.

Did you see the Veritas video of Jack talking about bans?

He specifically mentioned Q accounts getting banned. So it’s a stated war on that content. And it’s dumb.

Part of me thinks the Q stuff was created by Democrats to make gullible people look dumb. Some of the shit they claim is close to scientology and aliens.

Yeah some of it is out there. Check out The Looking Glass project. I don't think Q has technically claimed it's real, but he's all but implied it. If I remember correctly, it's advanced technology that was given to us by aliens, that allows you to see the future IF certain current events happen. For instance, Hiden gets away with rigging the election, here's what the US looks like on June 1st, 2021.

And Q has always maintained that alien life forms do exist. That should please insta.

Reactions: fatman76

No offense intended to anyone but that is freaking nuts. I would say there are holes in the story but there are also holes in the holes.

That last line is going to bring rain from 1776.

The most glaring logic fail is that JFKjr is harder to kill as a fake dead man than he was alive.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Yeah some of it is out there. Check out The Looking Glass project. I don't think Q has technically claimed it's real, but he's all but implied it. If I remember correctly, it's advanced technology that was given to us by aliens, that allows you to see the future IF certain current events happen. For instance, Hiden gets away with rigging the election, here's what the US looks like on June 1st, 2021.

And Q has always maintained that alien life forms do exist. That should please insta.
Oh I’m not saying aliens don’t exist - in fact with the Covid bill and some of Trump’s Declas I think all the files pre 1989 are going to be public.

And I’m here for it.

The Wayback Machine has several snapshots of her profile showing zero tweets, going back to 2017. I think the account is dormant.

It looks like she switched to an official account @ambckennedy and stopped tweeting under her personal account in 2017.

Oh I’m not saying aliens don’t exist - in fact with the Covid bill and some of Trump’s Declas I think all the files pre 1989 are going to be public.

And I’m here for it.

I'm not either, I've always thought it's almost impossible that there couldn't be alien life somewhere in the universe. I also know that the little green men crazies give that possibility a very bad name.

It seems like conspiracy theorists are unable resist the temptation to eventually tie everything together into one big Theory of Everything. Given enough time, every conspiracy theory will eventually involve aliens, Jesus, and some kind of malevolent cosmopolitan class who secretly controls everything and believes in Malthusian population management.

There's long been a conspiracy theory that JFK Jr is still alive. Can't remember the whole story, but there's some pretty compelling coincidences that support it.

That's beyond insane.

Unless...

wait...you’re actually legitimately speculating as to whether JFK, Jr. is dead?!?!?!?...

oh yeah...you believe antifa stormed the Capitol and election was stolen...

LSAO....pretty much explains it...

Thank you. I think one of the issues of George magazine also predicted Trump would run for president in 2016. Q is a huge fan of JFK, and has always claimed that Trump's actions are a continuation of everything that JFK started.
I think he also had a cover about Bill Gates and pandemic/vax for George also. I think the left is HURT about the truth. First, America’s son, John John was close friends and had a great respect for POTUS.
Second, the TRUTH is if John John were alive today and were to enter politics he’d be a republican. 20 years ago he was gonna be democrat. 30 years ago Trump was a democrat. If that’s not a statement about how far left the entire country has shifted idk what else is.

I think he also had a cover about Bill Gates and pandemic/vax for George also. I think the left is HURT about the truth. First, America’s son, John John was close friends and had a great respect for POTUS.
Second, the TRUTH is if John John were alive today and were to enter politics he’d be a republican. 20 years ago he was gonna be democrat. 30 years ago Trump was a democrat. If that’s not a statement about how far left the entire country has shifted idk what else is.

Also JFK's quote about how corrupt the CIA was and how he was going to destroy it. I believe he was assassinated a week later.

George Bush Sr. was a top player at the CIA when JFK said that.

I think project looking glass creates small fractures in the space time continuum and by doing so you can see into the future. Fwiw, I think it might been Lin Wood who mentioned that Q is a number of high level military intelligence guys plus the Watkins that physically post the stuff but Q isn’t a human. It’s a quantum supercomputer. Hence Q.
The movement was about getting people to research for themselves, think critically and objectively and understand the value of researching and trying to understand the truth yourself rather than be a sheep who just ingests what programming is on the tube or in the paper that day.

I think project looking glass creates small fractures in the space time continuum and by doing so you can see into the future. Fwiw, I think it might been Lin Wood who mentioned that Q is a number of high level military intelligence guys plus the Watkins that physically post the stuff but Q isn’t a human. It’s a quantum supercomputer. Hence Q.
The movement was about getting people to research for themselves, think critically and objectively and understand the value of researching and trying to understand the truth yourself rather than be a sheep who just ingests what programming is on the tube or in the paper that day.

Pretty sure Lin Wood is completely FOS on most anything he posts. Q has said all along that the team is 'less than 10', and includes Trump. Doubt very seriously Jim Watkins is in on it.

Also JFK's quote about how corrupt the CIA was and how he was going to destroy it. I believe he was assassinated a week later.

George Bush Sr. was a top player at the CIA when JFK said that.
And Woody Harrelson maintains his dad Charles was in Dallas that week. Charles was hitter for the deep state/CIA. He also looks very much like the “tall tramp” of the 3 tramps who were arrested on the grassy knoll.

Pretty sure Lin Wood is completely FOS on most anything he posts. Q has said all along that the team is 'less than 10', and includes Trump. Doubt very seriously Jim Watkins is in on it.
I didn’t necessarily mean Jim and Ron were in on it. Just as the owners and admins of 8kun they are playing a role in the operation to some extent. My beliefs remain the movement was deigned to get people to research and think for themselves.
For those who call it a psy-op. Must be a massive fail seeing as how much people end up on pondering.
For example, look at the exterior and interior of the popes audience hall. Be honest and objective with yourself as you look at the building design. What animal does it most represent? What does that animal represent in the Bible? What does that say in a broader sense about the people who run the Vatican? Unless they just built it that way by massive QIncidence.

Lol...serious question...do you worship the frog thing too? sadgator had no idea what that was until this week...

sad, it's ok to admit the obamagate declas has you rattled, you always run back here when you think there's a fire that needs putting out.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.... :cool:

If you’re hoping Trump is gonna somehow pull this thing off...things ain’t lookin’ so good...just sayin’

Pull what thing off? This thread is about Caroline Kennedy being kicked off Twitter.

Dude your reading comprehension skills are non-existent. This is why you never learn anything.

Reactions: martycat1
I think Billabong is low key the craziest person here.

That's gotta be you. I mean, you floated a conspiracy theory that I was being paid by....someone....to infiltrate a message board of 20 Florida fans....to spread propaganda about Trump. And incredibly, you were dead serious.

That is off-the-charts insane.

That's gotta be you. I mean, you floated a conspiracy theory that I was being paid by....someone....to infiltrate a message board of 20 Florida fans....to spread propaganda about Trump. And incredibly, you were dead serious.

That is off-the-charts insane.

Seems I struck a nerve too.

Seems I struck a nerve too.
Hey ReRe,
Do me a favor? Prove to me you're not a blind sheep please. Prove to me you can think critically and objectively and make your own conclusions. This will be a very simple exercise. I think you might learn a lot about symbolism and how it'll be the downfall of DS. Go to a search engine. (ideally DuckDuckGo) and toggle to the images and search Pope's Audience Hall. Look at the aerial photos of the building from above and then look closely at all the interior photos of the building. Be honest with yourself about what you're seeing. Ask yourself the following:
-What animal does the design in almost all aspects of this building look like?
-What does this animal represent in the bible?
-Why would the Vatican design a building in such fashion?
-What does the design of this building say more broadly about the people who control the Vatican?
-If you do all that and see nothing but a building or you think its all coincidence or some "Alt-Right conspiracy theory" then you are truly blind and I pity how ignorant you truly are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT