ADVERTISEMENT

So they were saying that if we won next weekend

Bull Gator
Sep 22, 2003
We would get the at large in the Sugar Bowl, you talk about overachieving with this team...

Well LSU is a much tougher matchup for us on both sides of the ball than FSU is... Their OL should not be able to do anything on our defense and if Francois still has a body left to play against us and being a freshman. Defense nowhere near as good as LSUs, LSU has the 2nd best roster in college football this year and probably the best overall defense other than Bama's with depth and size all around...

Pretty big step down in difficulty on the road next week and especially atmosphere going to the joke at doak tin can. Good for FSU we can lose to anyone and have our team even more banged up now probably...

For some reason, it doesn't even seem to matter. Shoving it up LSU's ass was so satisfying, everything else is gravy to sadgator...seriously.

We need to beat FSU. This was an awesome win but I'd almost prefer FSU more. One, they've beat us three straight years and two they own the state in recruiting and we need to get it back. Beating them would go a long way towards turning that around.

winning that game now would be the difference in an awesome season and just pretty good now with this team... We win that game and we take back the state, get DIRE needed help swinging in recruiting, go to the Sugar Bowl and momentum going into the SEC Championship games with all of those things above.. We lose again and it takes the upswing from winning today and everyone right back to doubting this team and the direction for the staff in recruiting. We need a big time bowl appearance again, and even though it won't happen and is long shot odds we would mathematically still have a really long outside look into the playoff picture if we beat #16 on the road along with another top probably 12-14 team on the road and then play #1 in a Championship game. Be interested to see where we would be if not in the top ten going into Atlanta with a win next weekend on the road in consecutive weeks. We need a win next week back to help save the program now, today was a make or break game imo along with next week. Either way it won't be as bad splitting them now but going 1-2 adding the SEC Championship game now was always the reality to me. Getting the exposure of the SEC title game will be good regardless but we can't afford to get slapped around again by Bama in front of the world on the big stage and give everyone what they expect. We need to at least compete like we did today even though there's no way in hell we can find a way to beat Alabama with this offense and QB along with a defense with that much depletion added to it...

We need to beat FSU. This was an awesome win but I'd almost prefer FSU more. One, they've beat us three straight years and two they own the state in recruiting and we need to get it back. Beating them would go a long way towards turning that around.

Me too. I am not going to lie - if we lose to FSU and Bama without a lot of offense I will feel almost the same way I did before the LSU upset.

Well LSU is a much tougher matchup for us on both sides of the ball than FSU is... Their OL should not be able to do anything on our defense and if Francois still has a body left to play against us and being a freshman. Defense nowhere near as good as LSUs, LSU has the 2nd best roster in college football this year and probably the best overall defense other than Bama's with depth and size all around...

Pretty big step down in difficulty on the road next week and especially atmosphere going to the joke at doak tin can. Good for FSU we can lose to anyone and have our team even more banged up now probably...
Francois and our Receivers are WAY better than what LSU has. LSU's OLine isn't much better than what we have either. LSU statistically has a better defense than what we have but our Defense has played much better since the North Carolina game. Since the North Carolina game which was 7 games ago, we are only giving up 17 points per game. And Florida isn't going to light the scoreboard up on anybody in my opinion. So what does this all add up to. A very low scoring game. Somewhere in the 20-13 or 21-17 range in my opinion.

Absolutely agree, however, LSU's offensive line is way better than yours and their defense is way better than yours. Dalvin Cook is a badass.
I disagree about the OLines. Their OLine isn't very good. That's part of their problem. Ours isn't either so that's a wash. But when Francois gets time he can make all of the throws. LSU's QB can't make the throws even when he gets time. I'll give you that LSU's defense is better than ours, but our Defense has played much better since the UNC game. The first five games of the season we gave up 35.4 points, and the last six games we've given up 17.2 points per game. That's a major turnaround. This should be a close, low scoring game in my opinion.

I disagree about the OLines. Their OLine isn't very good. That's part of their problem. Ours isn't either so that's a wash. But when Francois gets time he can make all of the throws. LSU's QB can't make the throws even when he gets time. I'll give you that LSU's defense is better than ours, but our Defense has played much better since the UNC game. The first five games of the season we gave up 35.4 points, and the last six games we've given up 17.2 points per game. That's a major turnaround. This should be a close, low scoring game in my opinion.
By every stat their oline is better than yours, not to mention LF has been hurt a bunch this year and they still have a better rushing attack. Yes, your defense has been playing better, but outside of Clemson your schedule hasn't exactly been murderers row...

By every stat their oline is better than yours, not to mention LF has been hurt a bunch this year and they still have a better rushing attack. Yes, your defense has been playing better, but outside of Clemson your schedule hasn't exactly been murderers row...
And the SEC East is murderers row?

Sagarin ranks our Schedule 13th and UF's schedule 60th FYI.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
LSU doesn't play in the sec east, so not sure why you brought this up. I was comparing you guys to LSU. Yes, osour schedule has sucked, but outside of clemson and louisville, your schedule is nothing special.
So am I. LSU has a good defense, while Leonard Fournette is about all they have on offense. We have a defense that is playing better than it was early in the season, and on offense we have a very good Quarterback, good receivers and Dalvin Cook. Our Offensive Line is every bit as good as LSU's but we are still subpar up there. It will be a good game between us this weekend. Hope there are no injuries as both teams will be playing hard and I expect the hitting to be fierce.

Hope that none of you guys hurt yourselves while jumping on that bandwagon that I've been driving...

"We lose again and it takes the upswing from winning today and everyone right back to doubting this team and the direction for the staff in recruiting." --- You should realize by now numbers, that YOU can't speak for EVERYONE, just for yourself. :confused:

While numbers seems to still be running along beside the bandwagon, afraid to actually commit to jumping on. Watch your toes and for holes in the road numbers... o_O
And I'm sure that the Gator coaches are all sitting around the table today, asking each other what they need to do to get numbers on board. :rolleyes:
Ever notice that when a fan wants to be included with the school/team success, that they say WE a lot, but when they only want to whine and complain about the team/school it's always THEY... :cool:

"We need a win next week back to help save the program now,"
--- WTF???
WE? You got a rat in your pocket? o_O What's this 'we' crap? I think you meant to say THEY.
Plus, this program needs no saving, --- McElwain SECe-C X2, and likely SEC CoY X2.
Fan 'entitlement' confirmed yet again.... :confused:

The season is already awesome, still a rookie 2nd year HBC is going to his 2nd consecutive SEC-C game. Media-morons were predicting no more than 7 wins at best for both seasons. o_O

Beating the crim's would just put the icing on the already awesome cake, but that cake is still sweet, win or lose in tallycrappy. Beating reFSUcks will never be as important as winning the SECe-C. The only way that beating the crims would be equally important, is if they had had the nutts to join the SEC, instead of hiding among the cupcakes.... :p

And oh BTW, IN YOUR FACE MEDIA-MORONS - and rival fans, for the 2nd year in a row! o_O

So am I. LSU has a good defense, while Leonard Fournette is about all they have on offense. We have a defense that is playing better than it was early in the season, and on offense we have a very good Quarterback, good receivers and Dalvin Cook. Our Offensive Line is every bit as good as LSU's but we are still subpar up there. It will be a good game between us this weekend. Hope there are no injuries as both teams will be playing hard and I expect the hitting to be fierce.
Well LSU's SOS is higher than yours. And yes, their offense has been one dimensional, but they have been racking up big yards in the past few weeks on that side of the ball. Hell, they had 400+ against us yesterday.

Francois and our Receivers are WAY better than what LSU has. LSU's OLine isn't much better than what we have either. LSU statistically has a better defense than what we have but our Defense has played much better since the North Carolina game. Since the North Carolina game which was 7 games ago, we are only giving up 17 points per game. And Florida isn't going to light the scoreboard up on anybody in my opinion. So what does this all add up to. A very low scoring game. Somewhere in the 20-13 or 21-17 range in my opinion.
You guys haven't played anyone except Clemson since NC...we are going to run the ball all over your defense. It's going to set up some nice play action. It will be a good game though. ..it could go either way, imo.

Hope that none of you guys hurt yourselves while jumping on that bandwagon that I've been driving...

"We lose again and it takes the upswing from winning today and everyone right back to doubting this team and the direction for the staff in recruiting." --- You should realize by now numbers, that YOU can't speak for EVERYONE, just for yourself. :confused:

While numbers seems to still be running along beside the bandwagon, afraid to actually commit to jumping on. Watch your toes and for holes in the road numbers... o_O
And I'm sure that the Gator coaches are all sitting around the table today, asking each other what they need to do to get numbers on board. :rolleyes:
Ever notice that when a fan wants to be included with the school/team success, that they say WE a lot, but when they only want to whine and complain about the team/school it's always THEY... :cool:

"We need a win next week back to help save the program now,"
--- WTF???
WE? You got a rat in your pocket? o_O What's this 'we' crap? I think you meant to say THEY.
Plus, this program needs no saving, --- McElwain SECe-C X2, and likely SEC CoY X2.
Fan 'entitlement' confirmed yet again.... :confused:

The season is already awesome, still a rookie 2nd year HBC is going to his 2nd consecutive SEC-C game. Media-morons were predicting no more than 7 wins at best for both seasons. o_O

Beating the crim's would just put the icing on the already awesome cake, but that cake is still sweet, win or lose in tallycrappy. Beating reFSUcks will never be as important as winning the SECe-C. The only way that beating the crims would be equally important, is if they had had the nutts to join the SEC, instead of hiding among the cupcakes.... :p

And oh BTW, IN YOUR FACE MEDIA-MORONS - and rival fans, for the 2nd year in a row! o_O
"Watch your toes and for holes in the road numbers"...lmao...Insta...I can't imagine how high on weed you are when you type some of this stuff...not that I care about people smoking but this is some hilarious shit.

Yeah LSU is great, which is why they'll end up losing 5 games this regular season.

Don't think Jimbo is going to run Cook on toss back plays 40 times like LSU did.

LSU ran that play ONE time'

no matter how many ways you boys wanna spin it FSU is not better than LSU

LSU ran that play ONE time'

no matter how many ways you boys wanna spin it FSU is not better than LSU
With a hobbled Fournette? Most certainly FSU is. Of course if we fumble 3 times in the red zone and can't get an extra point length field goal then who knows.

If we can stop Cook, we can beat FSU. We will probably be a 7 point dog.

This season is already a "WIN" for me. Atlanta and we finished our SEC season ranked #13. If we beat FSU, I will be very pleased, obviously, but this season is already a success to me. Beating FSU would be some more gravy.

If we can stop Cook, we can beat FSU. We will probably be a 7 point dog.

This season is already a "WIN" for me. Atlanta and we finished our SEC season ranked #13. If we beat FSU, I will be very pleased, obviously, but this season is already a success to me. Beating FSU would be some more gravy.

There isn't even a line out for the game, yesterday changed some things and then I guess Cook got hurt at the end of the game yesterday chasing records.

There isn't even a line out for the game, yesterday changed some things and then I guess Cook got hurt at the end of the game yesterday chasing records.

It will probably be about a TD. We can win it. We likely won't, but we can win it.

Our offense needs consistency like we only saw on 1 drive yesterday.

We had a Les Miles win yesterday,

Jimbo will want to go out on top at FSU with a victory over UF as his last regular season game coaching FSU.

Then he will play is next year as the LSU head coach.

This is the talk of a young guy. An SECe championship is better than a FSU win. But why not get both?

Reactions: instaGATOR
Jimbo will want to go out on top at FSU with a victory over UF as his last regular season game coaching FSU.

Then he will play is next year as the LSU head coach.

If Jimbo leaves for LSU, Mac has a chance to flip in state recruiting, or at least close the gap. A win plus a departing Jimbo would really help. Then add a new OC to the mix and he might just be able to sell the UF product. Lets hope anyway

Yes FSU is unstoppable this year. That loss to Lville and losing to UNC at home proved just how good they are.

Last time I checked FSU hasn't beaten anybody this season. Am I wrong?

The biggest joke is the CFP committee having Tenn way ahead of A&M right now. That would be a total joke if we didnt take care of business and A&M beat LSU and Tenn was still given the Sugar Bowl despite losing to them head to head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT