ADVERTISEMENT

So sadgator is gonna go out on a limb...

Per the media research center, the three network morning shows spent a total of 30 minutes on Trump walking over to the church and one minute on the fire at the church. What I don't know is how they said the church got on fire. Maybe spontaneous combustion?
Well, Trump has spent hours and hours fixated on “dominating” American citizens and a few seconds focused on actual racial inequality and respect for George Floyd...so...guess we’re even...

Per the media research center, the three network morning shows spent a total of 30 minutes on Trump walking over to the church and one minute on the fire at the church. What I don't know is how they said the church got on fire. Maybe spontaneous combustion?

I suspect they spent that one minute claiming it was understandable outrage from 'American citizens'.

Well, Trump has spent hours and hours fixated on “dominating” American citizens and a few seconds focused on actual racial inequality and respect for George Floyd...so...guess we’re even...
The few seconds that Trump has spent on racial inequality is a few seconds longer than Biden did in 8 years. All he does for blacks is tell them that he owns them. And now he's talking about some bullshit commission he wants to have if he's elected. Blacks are tired of being patronized by your side. They know ya all are full of crap with your commissions. Did racial inequality just start 3 years ago. 8 years of nothing for blacks with Biden and Obama. Let us know if there is something.

Someone needs to PROVE racial inequality had anything to do with George Floyd's death. Until then they need to STFU. And yes I will not be shamed out of that opinion. In fact the attempts to shame and seeing many kvetching over that claim just make me more and more indignant and angry. In fact it makes me want to punch someone. The BLM movement is a sham based on a lie PERIOD.

And I guess Trumpy bear is a moderate because had I been CiC and someone was burning down a historical church my orders to the guard would have been to shoot those bastards until dead. Forget gas/pepper bombs or smoke grenades. If you pick up a brick or Molotov or any other weaponry
you get shot with whatever ordinance they are allowed to use that kills you with one shot.

Reactions: gatordad3
It's amazing that you cannot intellectually figure out what that represented.

What was happening right before this incident? Trump was getting on conference calls telling governors that they HAVE to get control of their cities. You have to DOMINATE, you have to TAKE CONTROL.

What happens that night? The St Johns church is burned. The Lincoln Memorial is vandalized.

What happened that next day? Trump took complete control of both areas.

IOW, he did the very thing he told the governors to do. That is called LEADERSHIP. That's arguably the most important element in being a great President.

The media knows that. They know what signal Trump doing these things sends. So they are trying to get out in front of it to garble the message for the sheep.

OMG he used the military! This NOT MY AMERICA! WHAT A MONSTER!

And sure enough, you lap it all up, no intellectual questions asked.

Critical thinkers see that this was arguably Pres Trump's greatest moment.

Orangeclad understands how difficult it is for SadGator to accept the IG report just released that completely debunks the lie spread by the media and SadGator regarding clearing of the park. Orangeclad recommends just letting SadGator slither away in peace.
rotf.gif
lmao2.gif

We all see what you did here.

What a surprise…

“The Interior Department’s inspector general ….found ….poor communication between agencies and ineffective dispersal warnings…”

Yet more evidence of incompetent leadership under Trump…

thank goodness heaven delivered us a savor from that nightmare:…It’s awesome living in a saved America….

What a surprise…

“The Interior Department’s inspector general ….found ….poor communication between agencies and ineffective dispersal warnings…”

thank goodness heaven delivered us a savor from that nightmare:…It’s awesome living in a saved America….
What a surprise, says Orangeclad, that you don't have the courage to own up to the truth and counter to your thread start. Orangeclad says that Jack Nicholson's famous movie line of "you can't handle the truth" was meant for you.

What a surprise…

Apology accepted.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT