ADVERTISEMENT

So sadgator is gonna go out on a limb...

There was no gas and another ice cream loving multiplasticsurgicalized citizen from San Fran used a bible as a prop today too, Therefore I have no problem. I do have a problem with a Las Vegas law officer whose family has no father and with several St Louis police in the hospital. I have a problem with 60 injured NYC police and many businesses destroyed and with New York governor and Mayor who could not defend their citizens, state , city , or their nursing homes. Many more blacks died from Covid 19 in NY NURSING HOMES THAN in Minneapolis.STOP worrying about Trump and worry about this country. Trump is not the problem, he may not be the solution but he is not the problem. I also have a problem with this

Last edited:
Yeah...no gas...wonder if Kim gave him tips on how to pull it off...sheep should be sure to watch the “fixed one” to avoid the misleading state run propaganda...Because sadgator knows that sheep wouldn’t want to be misled...

Last edited:
Sad:

out-on-a-limb

and guess that nobody here has a problem with gassing American citizens to go on a totalitarian-like propaganda photo op using a bible and church as a prop? Right?

lol..sadgator, you asshole....

You're not an asshole, you're a sheep. That never happened. See above.

Although you ARE an asshole for getting upset about Trump holding a Bible in front of a church, but you had nothing to say about the rioters BURNING THAT SAME CHURCH.

People that can think for themselves realize that's not the hill they want to die on. Sheep never see the hill because the people spoonfeeding them their outrage didn't mention it.

You're not an asshole, you're a sheep. That never happened. See above.

Although you ARE an asshole for getting upset about Trump holding a Bible in front of a church, but you had nothing to say about the rioters BURNING THAT SAME CHURCH.

People that can think for themselves realize that's not the hill they want to die on. Sheep never see the hill because the people spoonfeeding them their outrage didn't mention it.
You ain’t conning anybody with your “sheep” deflection...

the entire objective world sees that moment for what it was...nobody is feigning outrage...it is simply astonishing imagery (that sadgator honest can’t even believe he is witnessing in America) coupled with an incredibly inappropriate use of power to bring it to us...

...it is simply astonishing imagery (that sadgator honest can’t even believe he is witnessing in America) coupled with an incredibly inappropriate use of power to bring it to us...

It's amazing that you cannot intellectually figure out what that represented.

What was happening right before this incident? Trump was getting on conference calls telling governors that they HAVE to get control of their cities. You have to DOMINATE, you have to TAKE CONTROL.

What happens that night? The St Johns church is burned. The Lincoln Memorial is vandalized.

What happened that next day? Trump took complete control of both areas.

IOW, he did the very thing he told the governors to do. That is called LEADERSHIP. That's arguably the most important element in being a great President.

The media knows that. They know what signal Trump doing these things sends. So they are trying to get out in front of it to garble the message for the sheep.

OMG he used the military! This NOT MY AMERICA! WHAT A MONSTER!

And sure enough, you lap it all up, no intellectual questions asked.

Critical thinkers see that this was arguably Pres Trump's greatest moment.

You ain’t conning anybody with your “sheep” deflection...

the entire objective world sees that moment for what it was...nobody is feigning outrage...it is simply astonishing imagery (that sadgator honest can’t even believe he is witnessing in America) coupled with an incredibly inappropriate use of power to bring it to us...

False

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
I wonder if the average American small business owner, republican or democrat, would actually give a s**t as to who would come and save his/her business and saving their livelihood from being burned down, whether it was local police, national guard or the U.S. military. I don't think they would care.

Or the building was just set on fire and a minute later the U.S. military shows up to save it but the owner says, no no, no, let it burn. I can't allow myself to accept your help.

I wonder what choice they would make.

It's amazing that you cannot intellectually figure out what that represented.

What was happening right before this incident? Trump was getting on conference calls telling governors that they HAVE to get control of their cities. You have to DOMINATE, you have to TAKE CONTROL.

What happens that night? The St Johns church is burned. The Lincoln Memorial is vandalized.

What happened that next day? Trump took complete control of both areas.

IOW, he did the very thing he told the governors to do. That is called LEADERSHIP. That's arguably the most important element in being a great President.

The media knows that. They know what signal Trump doing these things sends. So they are trying to get out in front of it to garble the message for the sheep.

OMG he used the military! This NOT MY AMERICA! WHAT A MONSTER!

And sure enough, you lap it all up, no intellectual questions asked.

Critical thinkers see that this was arguably Pres Trump's greatest moment.
One thing the liberal Governors did as far as dominating and controlling, they dominated and controlled shutdowns of businesses and the residents normalcy.

Eli Clifton is the reason I hate soy boys.

I'll bet he thought he was looking presidential.

The bible is not a prop to be used by adulterers.
I guess the thugs that used that church as a prop for evil were commended for that act? We don't know what is in Trump's heart and using a church/Holy Bible is a great platform for peace.

I can't think of a politician that has any business with a Bible in their hand.
If I tithe to a homeless person by giving them money for food but they decide to buy drugs/alcohol with it instead, is my tithe still blessed by God?

I have no idea. No do I see how this relates to my original statement.
We can't know his heart, we can only accept it for face value. God has the only authority to judge him. I understand you're frustrated with dirty politics and they are not Righteous (mostly Self-Righteous) by casting stones and sinning, but everyone has a chance to be redeemed through the blood of Jesus Christ.

I can't think of a politician that has any business with a Bible in their hand.
I didn't vote for Trump to be an ordained minister, but he is not the ideal politician that Pelosi, McCain and others view as politicians.
Trump makes no bones about being a prick and admits he not someone who attends church at all.

I guess the thugs that used that church as a prop for evil were commended for that act? We don't know what is in Trump's heart and using a church/Holy Bible is a great platform for peace.
I think it’s pretty clear what’s in his heart. If you haven’t figured it out by now, you never will.

and guess that nobody here has a problem with gassing American citizens to go on a totalitarian-like propaganda photo op using a bible and church as a prop? Right?

lol..sadgator, you asshole....

The freaking church was set on fire the night before. So no, even if they had used tear gas, it wouldn't have bothered me.

Those peaceful protests had a nasty habit of turning violent and destructive after the sun set. I'm a pretty level headed guy imo but I would have cleared them out the same way. Ditto with the Lincoln Memorial and the WWII monument.

The freaking church was set on fire the night before. So no, even if they had used tear gas, it wouldn't have bothered me.

Those peaceful protests had a nasty habit of turning violent and destructive after the sun set. I'm a pretty level headed guy imo but I would have cleared them out the same way. Ditto with the Lincoln Memorial and the WWII monument.
Per the media research center, the three network morning shows spent a total of 30 minutes on Trump walking over to the church and one minute on the fire at the church. What I don't know is how they said the church got on fire. Maybe spontaneous combustion?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT