ADVERTISEMENT

So, I never watch FOX news, but...

Tonight I'm watching Lou Dobbs and HE IS PISSED OFF. He is going off on BARR and everything he is saying I totally agree with. Y'all need to record it later tonight and watch it.

Barr’s a disgrace.

His RAT stooges at the DOJ investigated nothing. Not one of these witnesses in this massive voter fraud scheme in any of these states have been questioned.

Tonight I'm watching Lou Dobbs and HE IS PISSED OFF. He is going off on BARR and everything he is saying I totally agree with. Y'all need to record it later tonight and watch it.
Fox Business is better than Fox News these days.

We need a viable third option like an OAN more available. I think it will come as Fox has left the door open for a Conservative (which these days means middle of the road) news channel.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I added the OAN streaming thru my Apple TV last week. It’s $4.99/month. Hopefully spectrum adds them to the package eventually. It was crickets when I asked the lady on the phone if I could add it to my current lineup.

Fox Business is better than Fox News these days.

We need a viable third option like an OAN more available. I think it will come as Fox has left the door open for a Conservative (which these days means middle of the road) news channel.
I added OAN streaming via my Apple TV last week. It’s 4.99/month. Hopefully spectrum adds soon. The lady didn’t seem to know what I was talking about when I called in to add it to my lineup.

My 2 year cord cutting rate ends with Spectrum in March. I'll be looking for something new. I plan on over builder Grande Communications 300 meg internet for $55.18 and streaming Sling for $60.

I pay Spectrum $133 for 400 meg internet, Select TV and Digitier I for ESPNU and Lifetime Movies. Spectrum is scheduled to rise to $193 in April.

He also went off on Jenna Ellis a few days ago and demanded she do something as well. While interviewing her. He was a real horse's ass to her.

Pretty much written off all of Fox News at this point, except for Money Honey.

Reactions: gatordad3
My 2 year cord cutting rate ends with Spectrum in March. I'll be looking for something new. I plan on over builder Grande Communications 300 meg internet for $55.18 and streaming Sling for $60.

I pay Spectrum $133 for 400 meg internet, Select TV and Digitier I for ESPNU and Lifetime Movies. Spectrum is scheduled to rise to $193 in April.
youtube tv $65 includes the evil ESPN stuff ...but football! (Sept-Dec)
After FB season going to philo @ 20/mo has food network for wife and daughter and nick for kids.( Jan- Aug)

I watch OTA oldies like Star Trek with antenna via MeTV. Charge (name of channel) recently had a Knight Rider marathon.

He also went off on Jenna Ellis a few days ago and demanded she do something as well. While interviewing her. He was a real horse's ass to her.

Pretty much written off all of Fox News at this point, except for Money Honey.
Well... I don't know. I think he's pretty much fed up with seeing nothing ever happening just like I am. Honestly, that was the first time I'd watched any FOX shows. I just don't but I have a really hard time backing Barr right about now. I'm tired of chasing rabbits.

youtube tv $65 includes the evil ESPN stuff ...but football! (Sept-Dec)
After FB season going to philo @ 20/mo has food network for wife and daughter and nick for kids.( Jan- Aug)

I watch OTA oldies like Star Trek with antenna via MeTV. Charge (name of channel) recently had a Knight Rider marathon.

I can't do YouTubeTV 'cause wife needs Lifetime and LMN. YouTubeTV has me well covered.

Reactions: nail1988
Added Newsmax app to Roku . Free and 24/7. Got it running in background. They have ads. As much as I hate ads I like free better. IMHO this is a winning strategy.

Are the right leaning. Yes. Straight news people give pro conservative quips but 90% of info is fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT