ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day Thread

Hell yea! We already had a good WR class adding Cleveland gives us the best WR class in the country IMO.

If we are able to add Simpson this is a legit top 5 class regardless of ranking. We will have shores up the oline and added a ton of help at the skill spots. This is what I wanted to see, is close strong and take the class from good to great.

If we are able to add Simpson this is a legit top 5 class regardless of ranking. We will have shores up the oline and added a ton of help at the skill spots. This is what I wanted to see, is close strong and take the class from good to great.

I think holding Joseph is important for depth. Now just got to cross my fingers that we can get average QB play from someone

is the LOI in for Cleveland? Not sure I can get too happy until it's official with him. Word is he was late to his signing bc he was still undecided

I don't see Mac leaving any spots empty so if we miss/lose someone I imagine he has a plan, unlike Chump who liked leaving spots unfilled
Chump's eyes are too close together...maybe he just couldn't see the empty spots.

Manuel de-committed from UF on his Twitter account. Reported by Adam Silverstein on OnlyGators.com

Manual loss sucks, holding most of the commits looks like...still waiting for a surprise in our favor...

I guess recruits aren't concerned with coaches having one foot out the door (Jimbo) or looming NCAA sanctions (Ole Miss)

Manuel is a big loss, but overall very good day so far.

Why? He's an upside pick but he doesn't start for his own team and by all accounts had a pretty terrible senior year. It only hurts in the sense we don't have another DT commit, but he isn't anything special. We could have used the body but that's about it. Never understood the hype.

We are gonna have to recruit DT hard in 2017 though. Polite is likely going to end up a DT.

Top 5 isn't going to do it. If it's not a top 3 class we're screwed!!!!!

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT