ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney gets suspended from Twitter

Yeah, this seems like more of a statement of enough is enough, your starting to look a little kooky. My confidence level has been dropping the last couple of days. We have been down this road many times

Yeah, this seems like more of a statement of enough is enough, your starting to look a little kooky. My confidence level has been dropping the last couple of days. We have been down this road many times

Interesting. Because that's the very spin the media is putting on it. The same media that hates Trump.

When is the last time Trump made a completely boneheaded, dumbass move?

I don't think he's making one here, either.

Reactions: Ncgatr1
Interesting. Because that's the very spin the media is putting on it. The same media that hates Trump.

When is the last time Trump made a completely boneheaded, dumbass move?

I don't think he's making one here, either.
Let’s pray this is the case

Let’s pray this is the case

I could be completely wrong, but I see this as a sign that they are signalling that Sidney's work will go past Jan 20th. Which is what we want, do we want the Trump team to get the election overturned, then come Jan 20th we forget all this? I think Sidney and Lin Wood are signalling that this is a fight that they will continue until America is saved.

And that is MUCH MUCH bigger than Donald Trump.

Possibly.

Also possible that she’s no longer representing just Trump. If you’re in a class action they don’t name you. Could also give Obama appointed judges a little air cover if they wanted to hear her case(s).

Is it more flexibility? Can she go down a civil case if not tied to election federal stuff? Civil case is more open the types of evidence involved. Example being the financial records of the Ga governor and Ga Secretary of State.

Just spit balling why she would be on stage alongside side Trump’s team if not a member.

Is it more flexibility? Can she go down a civil case if not tied to election federal stuff? Civil case is more open the types of evidence involved. Example being the financial records of the Ga governor and Ga Secretary of State.

Just spit balling why she would be on stage alongside side Trump’s team if not a member.
Good thought, maybe that’s an angle

Well this just throws a great deal of doubt about everything. Why would they disavow themselves from Sidney Powell, that doesn’t sound good.
Because she is one of America's 10 most crooked lawyers. You folks are so gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
lets let it play out. Lots of moving parts. Could be legal reasons
HAHAHAHA
Yes, yes, I'm sure this is good news. Another one of rudy's masterstrokes.
Must be nice to live in that alternate trumpette universe, where he didn't get crushed by Biden, aka the will of the American people.
LOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHA
Must be nice to live in that alternate trumpette universe, where he didn't get crushed by Biden, aka the will of the American people.
LOLOLOLOL

must be nice to have voted for someone with cognitive issues, then try to tell others “you got duped”

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Man... Sidney Powell is laying it all on the line..... if she’s lying I can’t see her practicing law ever again and frankly she may very well be putting herself in legal jeopardy. But if she’s right.....

If she fails then they will destroy her for the rest of her life. They will send a message that if anyone comes later and tries to expose their corruption as she did, this is what will happen.

Same for Lin Wood. Yet they are doing this anyway.

HAHAHAHA
LOLOLOLOL

They are trolling sheep like you that think this is a change instead of a clarification of what was already in place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT