ADVERTISEMENT

Shoot like tonight

Bull Gator
Sep 22, 2003
and we would be a Final Four team

i think it's impossible to do this again, I think we have like 14 threes right now with 6 minutes left. The last two games the offense has blasted off

couldn't have a better first game in the new gym, I don't know how many times i've seen any Gator team shoot like that to start a half honestly. They are all going off

The guys were seeing the basket well. What I really, really liked were the assists. Kasey had a wonderful game at PG

If D-rob could play like that in the SEC, it bumps them up a level. Not even so much the threes, but just aggressively looking for his shot. He can get his shot whenever he wants because nobody as big as him can jump with him.

They played pretty well in their non-league schedule. Three tough road losses to tournament teams.

White was pissed about the defense letting up, he has a lot of Billy in him when he talks. I like him

I hope Hill can keep that up but not too confident he will based on the past. He is the key to whether we can make a decent NCAA run and win a game against KY this season.

Man I was really hoping a football player shot someone, but instead it's about a Canadian sport.

Damnit.

and we would be a Final Four team

i think it's impossible to do this again, I think we have like 14 threes right now with 6 minutes left. The last two games the offense has blasted off

couldn't have a better first game in the new gym, I don't know how many times i've seen any Gator team shoot like that to start a half honestly. They are all going off
Teams typically shoot better against over matched teams. The 3 point shooting was poor in their 3 losses, not a coincidence.

no one is saying it's a some undoing feat, but 16 threes is 16 no matter who you are playing, how many other teams in college have done that this year? It's not often, they were hot for a game, they played well and shot good throughout all over the place.... is it a coincidence when they weren't falling they lost either? No, and they were missing many open looks in each loss too they weren't being suffocated defensively by those teams or anything at all...

White was pissed about the defense letting up, he has a lot of Billy in him when he talks. I like him

I like him too. He looks like an eighth grader. He's also pretty well stopped the end-of-half buzzer beaters that used to hit every game against us.

The O-Eeee Center-Dome is now open for business! :D

The Game:

Team FG's = 34 of 57 for 59.6% -- 5 players in double figures, 12 players on the scoreboard.

The Arc is back for the Gators: 16 of 31 (51.6%)

SF Devin Robinson 4 of 5 from 3 -- 21 Pt's with 7 Rb's

SG KeVaughn Allen 5 of 7 from 3 -- 19 Pt's

PF/C Kevarrius Hayes FG's went 5 of 5 for 12 Pt's with 8 Rb's.

SF Canyon Barry 15 Pt's off the bench.

PG Kasey Hill - Double-Double 11 Pt's, 11 Ast's.

The Gator's 3 losses were to 3 Top 21 Teams, 2 in the Top 8.
Vs #3 Duke -10, Vs #8 Gonzaga -5,,, vs #21 reFSUcks + refs -5.

==========

The Season 3 Pt Shooting --- plus other stats:

PF Keith Stone --------- 5 of 13 for 38.5% --- 25 Rb's, 12 PF's, 3 Stl's, 10 TO's, 5 Blk's -- 4.1 Pt's
PF Justin Leon ---------14 of 31 for 45.2% --- 40 Rb's, 27 PF's, 5 Stl's, 7 TO's, - 2 Blk's -- 6.5 Pt's

PF/C Kevarius Hayes 0 of 0 for 0% ----------- 23 Rb's, 23 PF's, 6 Stl's, 5 TO's, 16 Blk's - 5.3 Pt's
----------
SF Devin Robinson -- 11 of 26 for 42.3% --- 70 Rb's, 25 PF's, 13 Stl's 10 TO's - 12.4 Pt's
SF Canyon Barry ----- 12 of 43 for 27.9% --- 42 Rb's, 10 PF's, 10 Stl's, 10 TO's - 11.7 Pt's
----------
SG KeVaughn Allen - 22 of 60 for 36.7% -- 17 Ast's, 22 TO's, 14 Stl's, 27 Rb's - 13.6 Pt's
PG Chris Chiozza ----- 8 of 29 for 27.6% --- 38 Ast's, 17 TO's. 20 Stl's, 30 Rb's - 6.2 Pt's
PG Kasey Hill ----------- 3 of 16 for 18.8% --- 57 Ast's, 34 TO's, 18 Stl's, 35 Rb's - 9.3 Pts
PG Eric Hester --------- 3 of 8 for 37.5% ------ 2 Ast's, 2 TO's, 0 Stl's, 2 Rb's, ----- 1.8 Pt's
----------
* C John Egbunu ------ 1 of 1 for 100% ------ 77 Rb's, 25 PF's, 15 TO's, 4 Stl's, 24 Blk's - 9.0 Pt's
C Rimmer and C Gak average less than 6 min/gm.

I like him too. He looks like an eighth grader. He's also pretty well stopped the end-of-half buzzer beaters that used to hit every game against us.

oh christ

you brought it up, now just wait. full court heaves over the head from backwards

Vanderbilt did basically exactly what I just said, possibly even worse, full court fast ball dodge ball toss direct battleship hit...

Vanderbilt did basically exactly what I just said, possibly even worse, full court fast ball dodge ball toss direct battleship hit...

Right. Right after Wade Baldwin rejected Skyler whatshisface in humiliating fashion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT