ADVERTISEMENT

Sheep, you DO realize when you say Republicans are evil, don't care about the poor that 90% of the time

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
you are talking about your own party. I mean, you guys DO understand that, right?

Take Hiden's student loan forgiveness plan. Anyone that's actually held and paid back a student loan or who is paying back a student loan knows that a $10k reduction is pretty underwhelming.

The real solution is reducing interest rates.

Notice NEITHER democrats or republicans are proposing that.

This is SOP: Dems offer a 'plan' to solve a problem. They mischaracterize the plan as helping the poor when it really helps the US government. This plan is no different. Loan providers OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT will be the biggest benefactors of this plan.

That's right, Hiden just proposed the government give itself a kickback, and disguised it as 'helping poor borrowers'.

Notice the republicans are saying this plan sucks, but focusing on people who don't have loan balances.

That should have NOTHING to do with this discussion.

This is the US government pulling a Good Cop/Bad Cop routine and fooling all of us really.

Here's how this goes almost every time:

Dems are the good cops. Dems want to give everyone free candy. Dems say people are hungry, and got a sweet tooth that needs scratching. Give the people their candy!!!

Repubs are the bad cops. Pubs say who will pay for the candy???

Dems are the good cops. They point out they want to give everyone free candy, but the mean ole pubs are blocking them.

Pubs says what about the people who bought their candy? We gonna cut them a check???

Sheep get mad. Pubs don't want us to have free candy! Pubs want us to starve!!!!!

Notice how the Good Cop/Bad Cop routine plays out to try to convince the sheep to support the Good Cop's position.

But the Good Cop's position IS NOT BEST FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Free candy is NOT the solution if you are hungry.

But notice the Bad Cop didn't point that out, he just argued that it wasn't fair that some people got free candy and others didn't!

ALL of us need to wake up. We are arguing left vs right when THEY are really on the same team.

And we are the opponent. And we keep losing cause we keep falling for the same traps they set for us.

you are talking about your own party. I mean, you guys DO understand that, right?

Take Hiden's student loan forgiveness plan. Anyone that's actually held and paid back a student loan or who is paying back a student loan knows that a $10k reduction is pretty underwhelming.

The real solution is reducing interest rates.

Notice NEITHER democrats or republicans are proposing that.

This is SOP: Dems offer a 'plan' to solve a problem. They mischaracterize the plan as helping the poor when it really helps the US government. This plan is no different. Loan providers OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT will be the biggest benefactors of this plan.

That's right, Hiden just proposed the government give itself a kickback, and disguised it as 'helping poor borrowers'.

Notice the republicans are saying this plan sucks, but focusing on people who don't have loan balances.

That should have NOTHING to do with this discussion.

This is the US government pulling a Good Cop/Bad Cop routine and fooling all of us really.

Here's how this goes almost every time:

Dems are the good cops. Dems want to give everyone free candy. Dems say people are hungry, and got a sweet tooth that needs scratching. Give the people their candy!!!

Repubs are the bad cops. Pubs say who will pay for the candy???

Dems are the good cops. They point out they want to give everyone free candy, but the mean ole pubs are blocking them.

Pubs says what about the people who bought their candy? We gonna cut them a check???

Sheep get mad. Pubs don't want us to have free candy! Pubs want us to starve!!!!!

Notice how the Good Cop/Bad Cop routine plays out to try to convince the sheep to support the Good Cop's position.

But the Good Cop's position IS NOT BEST FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Free candy is NOT the solution if you are hungry.

But notice the Bad Cop didn't point that out, he just argued that it wasn't fair that some people got free candy and others didn't!

ALL of us need to wake up. We are arguing left vs right when THEY are really on the same team.

And we are the opponent. And we keep losing cause we keep falling for the same traps they set for us.

@RayGravesGhost @Mdfgator @kalimgoodman @jimbo1313R @gatorspeed @gring

The funny thing that really no one is talking about here is...this will NEVER be funded. It is a shell game for votes
Of course not, but that's not my point. My point is there IS a REAL solution here: Lower interest rates. ALL borrowers benefit EQUALLY from that.

Notice NEITHER side is proposing that.

If Trump was in office, I bet you dollars to donuts he would say this is dumb, let's just cut interest rates.

And BOTH dems AND republicans would immediately attack him.

We need to wake up. All of us. We are being played by dems AND republicans.

Of course not, but that's not my point. My point is there IS a REAL solution here: Lower interest rates. ALL borrowers benefit EQUALLY from that.

Notice NEITHER side is proposing that.

If Trump was in office, I bet you dollars to donuts he would say this is dumb, let's just cut interest rates.

And BOTH dems AND republicans would immediately attack him.

We need to wake up. All of us. We are being played by dems AND republicans.
Was not directed at your post(even though it was quoted) The schools should be the ones cutting the debt, with their multi billion dollar endowments. I do not think ANYTHING should be done to help. There are WAY, WAY better ways to help people. And the LEAST deserving of all are college students

Reactions: nail1988
Leave my name out your mouth, I don’t give A damn about you or Republicans, why don’t you just accept that fatass puss you love so much is a piece of S#%^…. Mr Hoodwinked, and instead when you Tag us smart folks, tell us all a concrete reason why Dufus took classified Docs with him to his public pool house resort?!!!

triggered-salty.gif

• Haha
Reactions: blubo and fatman76
Leave my name out your mouth, I don’t give A damn about you or Republicans, why don’t you just accept that fatass puss you love so much is a piece of S#%^…. Mr Hoodwinked, and instead when you Tag us smart folks, tell us all a concrete reason why Dufus took classified Docs with him to his public pool house resort?!!!
Settle down, son....you seem very triggered! Are you feeling guilty about something you feel embarrassed to discuss?

And you seem VERY confused. Try laying down your Brandon crack pipe, son

• Love
I heard he was building a nuclear bomb in his basement and was going to give it to his good buddy Putin to start WW3.

Good thing the FBI shut it down.

I heard he was building a nuclear bomb in his basement and was going to give it to his good buddy Putin to start WW3.

Good thing the FBI shut it down.
That was the stated reason for all this, Trump had 'nuclear secrets'.

Yet Garland 'deliberated' WEEKS before deciding on the raid, got the warrant then waited another 3 days to authorize the raid.

We have the dumbest sheep on the internet.

Reactions: fatman76
There’s that liberal acceptance and inclusion.

And you seem VERY confused. Try laying down your Brandon crack pipe, son
I’ve figured you out, just an old Fart on here running his mouth because you no life old man, these are probably your only friends on here you can run your mouth with, just another Trump boy that’s it

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I’ve figured you out, just an old Fart on here running his mouth because you no life old man, these are probably your only friends on here you can run your mouth with, just another Trump boy that’s it
You figure things out like every snowflake it seems, son. LOL If someone is living a better life than I am, they need to bring the goods and let me see! I am very blessed. (goods defines EVERYTHING...not just material goods)

Reactions: jfegaly
Wait….the guy who can’t compose a sentence is smart folk? Checks notes, yep, we found the smart pedo supporter boys.

Until you purge the commie Wornack from the Senate, you'd best be walking on eggshells around here. 😂
Ah, now I see. I thought I caught a whiff of sidewalker in this thread, but didn't see @BSC911 around. I say let him be, Bowlcut's 5-star recruits were finally able to overcome his 1-star coaching. Ask Justin Fields and that 4th down fake punt.

That was the stated reason for all this, Trump had 'nuclear secrets'.

Yet Garland 'deliberated' WEEKS before deciding on the raid, got the warrant then waited another 3 days to authorize the raid.

We have the dumbest sheep on the internet.
And - unless redacted but the FBI got to pick what was hidden - the word “nuclear” didn’t appear in the affidavit.

At least we get wool from them.

Smart is not a word I’d consider using when describing you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT