ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tournament

And the most inconsistent team proves themselves again to be bizarre.

Now watch us get to the Elite 8 for literally no reason.

Because potatoe.

Reactions: sadgator
That team just isn't any good, and as expected. Hudson and Allen both didn't even suit up

Being down at the half meant they were done there since you know for a fact the same 2nd half clanking was coming and without a lead to piss away, they just still did the same nonsense and looked like the bad team they are.

When you know they are gonna do the same things every 2nd half, its just like the football team, never any adjustment or change, in fact, and like football.. they just get worse the more they play and never fix anything. The follies that team puts up are hilarious, they had at least 4-5 hayes in the nuts shots plays tonight that were embarrassing. I honestly don't even see how or why they would even wanna play another single game

Been calling a first round loss for sure at best for months now, they will find a way to get it done.. and get it done for this team is finding ways to lose as a whole. I don't wanna watch them play anymore anyway, put them out of their misery.

That team just isn't any good, and as expected. Hudson and Allen both didn't even suit up

Being down at the half meant they were done there since you know for a fact the same 2nd half clanking was coming and without a lead to piss away, they just still did the same nonsense and looked like the bad team they are.

When you know they are gonna do the same things every 2nd half, its just like the football team, never any adjustment or change, in fact, and like football.. they just get worse the more they play and never fix anything. The follies that team puts up are hilarious, they had at least 4-5 hayes in the nuts shots plays tonight that were embarrassing. I honestly don't even see how or why they would even wanna play another single game

Been calling a first round loss for sure at best for months now, they will find a way to get it done.. and get it done for this team is finding ways to lose as a whole. I don't wanna watch them play anymore anyway, put them out of their misery.

You’re making it so obvious.

Reactions: GatorGray
Don't think its that big of a deal. It shows us we better be ready for the tourney and probably just puts as at a 6 seed instead of a 5 seed where there isn't much difference.

I could definitely see this team losing the first game or making a run like last season. They bring our name up a lot when talking about teams capable of making a Final Four run despite not being one of the top seeds. Hopefully we get an opponent we can still beat even if we have a bad shooting night that first game.

They looked like they had cement in their shoes. Slow to every rebound. Ark out hustled them. Not a good performance or omen...

Seriously not gonna be surprised if they get the “play in” game or are out...

sadgator genuinely fears that everyone predicting them in might be in for a gigantic surprise.

They looked like they had cement in their shoes. Slow to every rebound. Ark out hustled them. Not a good performance or omen...

Seriously not gonna be surprised if they get the “play in” game or are out...

sadgator genuinely fears that everyone predicting them in might be in for a gigantic surprise.

We are in no danger of getting a play in game imo. Heck the computers and most of the human ones have us a # 6 seed after that loss. A # 7 seed is probably our worst case scenario no matter what happens in these tourneys.

We are like 9-5 in Tier 1 games. Our RPI isn't great due to some bad home losses but we will look much better than our RPI to the committee.

sadgator is a bit hung over and pissed off...

Knew that freakin’ 9:45 start was gonna be trouble the minute that bracket was set....

Ha. I’m so hungover I can smell biscuits and gravy and bacon but I can’t find the strength to move my legs.

Again the most inconsistent UF sports team I’ve ever seen since being a UF fan.

Guys,
Gators are no worse than a 6 seed (probably a 5)

Like 9-10 quad 1 wins...

Pretty bi-polar though.

I could see Uf get hot and get to the elite 8, pretty easily or go cold and lose to Bethune cookman in round 1.

Guys,

Like 9-10 quad 1 wins...

Pretty bi-polar though.

I could see Uf get hot and get to the elite 8, pretty easily or go cold and lose to Bethune cookman in round 1.
Yep. This team seem to do better when there is more on the line. So, that suggest this team will blow out thier two first opponents and then lose badly in the sweet sixteen

Yep. This team seem to do better when there is more on the line. So, that suggest this team will blow out thier two first opponents and then lose badly in the sweet sixteen

That’s pretty much what I’m predicting.

I also think you’re going to see the Big10 teams struggle mightily with that 2 week layoff.

I could definitely see this team losing the first game or making a run like last season. They bring our name up a lot when talking about teams capable of making a Final Four run despite not being one of the top seeds. Hopefully we get an opponent we can still beat even if we have a bad shooting night that first game.

I wouldnt' expect anything from this team, but the same thing you've seen every 2nd half.

They would have to play top teams every game to actually have a chance to win. Any lower teams will take them down

Guys,

Like 9-10 quad 1 wins...

Pretty bi-polar though.

If we’re lower than 6 we’ll have to play a
1 or 2 in game 2...that’d suck...man, sadgator is really having a hard time processing how bad we flamed out last night...

MJ season prediction #15. Seems like you should nail one of these.
Lol. We need to put you two in a room....
tumblr_lz6w8dylst1qfgo1to1_500.gif

MJ season prediction #15. Seems like you should nail one of these.
I predicted last year you would continue to act like a little bitch. That has been dead on so far, has it not? So I guess I at least have that going for me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT