ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Tournament

When Hudson's taking the right shots, he's tough to stop. He can take over a game and he can shoot you out of one. He made Kentucky's guards look like D league players.

St. Louis seems like an odd place for the SEC tournament. Gotta appease Missouri I guess.

St. Louis seems like an odd place for the SEC tournament. Gotta appease Missouri I guess.
4946793201_7d58a73aea.jpg

Ours is in Brooklyn. All about expanding your recruiting footprint and tv eyeballs.
Brooklyn makes sense geographically since it is on the actual Atlantic Coast.

St. Louis is neither south, nor is it east. It's called the gateway to the west. The Big 10 suffered with trying out the Garden a week early. I don't know if it had more to do with the timing, geography or poor weather.

I like moving the tourney outside of Atlanta, I just would like to see it in Tampa or somewhere a little closer myself. We will see, hopefully Florida turns St. Louis into a Swamp(Not literally).

I doubt UF gets as lucky to play a team on their 3rd day in a row, on top of that one that can't score.. and had 40 for the ENTIRE game last meeting, and shouldn't have even had that.

They had more points than that just off of the 3's they hit alone the first game in Gainesville. Florida gets career highs on them like it's natural order in sports, then when those teams turn back into themselves and back to reality, you see what happened the 2nd game. But in the Regional final last year you saw the same team that lost by 20 plus a few weeks before shoot 77 free throws in the 2nd half down by 7 lol. Refs have everything to do with the games this time of year

Man, sadgator would want no part of UGA in the final...they would be a nightmare match up for us...(although a good problem to have if it presented itself).

This tournament has always been tough for us.

Really hoping we play well this evening.

Won't argue with you on that. UGA is actually playing pretty good ball right now, but I'd rather play them as opposed to Mizzou with Porter in the lineup in what would essentially be a neutral court matchup.

Doesn't look like we're going to have Jarred Vanderbilt available for today's game, which certainly doesn't help our chances.
Is he injured?

"No big deal, the refs would have fouled him out of the game early anyway."/Rupp Rafters

Reactions: SwampMaster
This is exactly what iv'e been expecting all year out of Auburn and UT in March when it matters, these teams were never near as good as they have been perceived and neither is the conference as a whole once everyone thinks it is.. Many teams that never have expectations and can't handle them will look like they just did next week.

Bama can't shoot like that again, they will go back to their normal clanking against uk with the tired legs. Just like uga is doing right now, and bama shoots even worse than them, normally.

How can Hudson be such a poor FT shooter when he often shoot lights out from everywhere else?

So being down at the half, does that mean we won’t slow down the offense and insist upon taking awful shots that our guys have no shot at rebounding?

No points the last 4 minutes. Terrible. Hudson has done nothing, Koulechov has been terrible on offense, Allen has done nothing, we're getting outhustled badly and we're only down by 1. Had to chance to extend the lead when up by 7 and missed a couple of easy shots. If not for Keith Stone we'd be in big trouble. The games this year where 3 of our big 4 don't play well have not turned out good at all. Maybe they can get fired up for the 2nd half.

So being down at the half, does that mean we won’t slow down the offense and insist upon taking awful shots that our guys have no shot at rebounding?
LOL - Exactly. Egor is the king of taking shots early in the shot clock with nobody under the basket.

Very disappointed in the effort tonight. Egor should have stayed home (he has played absolutely DUMB), Allen can't hit the broad side of a barn, Hayes is clumsy, Chiozza has been inconsistent and Hudson has done very little. Getting destroyed inside. Only Keith Stone is playing with a winning effort. Down by 6 with 7:56 left. Still a chance because Arky ain't that good, but my God!

Getting blown out with 5:48 left. Down 14. Our guys absolutely SUCK!! Knew I should have stuck with baseball, softball & gymnastics. Going to bed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT