SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanseminole

Bull Gator
Oct 20, 2002
San Antonio, TX
please-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg

You do realize the sec is 4-3 in their bowls with a 2-1 record against the acc while the acc is 4-5. But congrats on that .333 winning percentage!

Originally posted by oozie7:
So you guys do care?
Tired of hearing it basically. Plenty of gloating when things go well for the SEC. Hence the title line of this thread. The chant comes from your fans...not anyone else. Don't be surprised when folks speak up when it appears the "over-rated" label may apply to some highly bragged about teams. Three teams from the vaunted west are bowl losers.

Basically nobody should care. But when it's shoved up your nose...

OP looks dumb right about now. The ACC has a losing record in bowl games. Sorry don't get the point of this thread. Oh well it was an FSU fan that made the post should have known better.

Originally posted by PacoGator19:
OP looks dumb right about now. The ACC has a losing record in bowl games. Sorry don't get the point of this thread. Oh well it was an FSU fan that made the post should have known better.
You're kidding, right? The SEC West was supposed to be the 2nd coming of Christ with Ole Miss, Miss St and Bama fighting over the keys to the Kingdom. Bama better win out.

Who said anything about the ACC?
confused0024.r191677.gif

No I'm not kidding. Whose the one that made the original post again? Why does Bama have to win out?

This post was edited on 1/1 12:59 AM by PacoGator19

No I'm not kidding. Whose the one that made the original post again? Why does Bama have to win out?
I am.

Whose the one who brought up the ACC? Certainly wasn't me.

If Bama loses, then the best the SEC has to offer will have fallen short.

Had the ACC's top 3 lost (FSU still has that opportunity), then I'm sure there would be a thread on it.

p.s.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (seriously)
This post was edited on 1/1 1:09 AM by alaskanseminole

Threads like this are EVERYWHERE Right now, Americans simply hate anything that wins and look to belittle it in any style or fashion.. If the Big 12 had the best football teams, I'd say it.

People don't even realize that their level of hate says everything about the SEC. TCU fans were chanting we want bama, why not we want Ohio State?

don't let the other games and teams fool you, the game tomorrow night is a complete mismatch.. OSU doesn't have a DL over 300 lbs

Originally posted by 93nole99:

So you guys do care?
Tired of hearing it basically. Plenty of gloating when things go well for the SEC. Hence the title line of this thread. The chant comes from your fans...not anyone else. Don't be surprised when folks speak up when it appears the "over-rated" label may apply to some highly bragged about teams. Three teams from the vaunted west are bowl losers.

Who around here has been talking about it basically? I haven't seen any gloating on these message boards about how down The SEC has been this year at least in the East. FYI this thread was created by a nole, so it might be fair to point out that it's by and large the REST of you who won't let all of The SEC talk die down.

Better get ready for that P A C 1 0 chanting to start tomorrow night. It's coming.

So you guys do care?

Easy fix.

Get lost, stay lost.

Never hear about the SEC from us again.

OP wants to throw stones from the FRONT YARD of his glass house, so as not to hit anything.

glass-house-o.gif

Originally posted by kylesax:
You do realize the sec is 4-3 in their bowls with a 2-1 record against the acc while the acc is 4-5. But congrats on that .333 winning percentage!
Igloo is having another of his "moments". They are not nolies based on superlative IQ scores.

Yea, this thread is filled with all kinds of irony. FSU fans pretend that conference accomplishments don't count, except when they do.

I really appreciated TCU fans chanting TCU TCU TCU towards the end of the game. I also commend GT fans for not chanting ACC in their victory.

The (op) is not a conference flag waiver.

So you guys do care?

I suppose this would happen eventually. After 7 straight....almost 8....BCS titles. Going to have a down year once in a while.

But as others have already pointed out. Plenty of bowl games left.

Originally posted by Rushie:

So you guys do care?

I suppose this would happen eventually. After 7 straight....almost 8....BCS titles. Going to have a down year once in a while.

But as others have already pointed out. Plenty of bowl games left.
The Mississippi teams suddenly remembered that they are Mississippi teams. Other than that, not too bad.

And Auburn goes down in OT...Not a good year for SEC and I have this feeling Saban will be going on crying tonight and pulling an Urban Meyer. That would be hilarious if that happen.

Would not be surprised at all if tOSU pulls out a win.

Let's all chant ACC, ACC, ACC in honor FSU holding the only elite team they played this year under 60 points, Nice show of sportsmanship after the game also.

F L O R I D A S T A T E

SUCKS..........

Ban this assclown. Alaskan you spend more time on here than on any other site. Go over to Warchant and start the FIRE Jimbo threads.

Well the ACC is obviously pretty crappy. Is that the best an ACC champ can muster up in a big game that actually means something.

Well the ACC is obviously pretty crappy. Is that the best an ACC champ can muster up in a big game that actually means something.
Meh. Clemson and GT won, so we're awesome by association.

....right?
confused0024.r191677.gif

p.s.
Looks like the best 3 teams the SEC has to offer are all going down this week. Kinda makes me sick to think the BIG and PAC will playing for all the marbles.
sick0022.r191677.gif

Originally posted by alaskanseminole:
Meh. Clemson and GT won, so we're awesome by association.

....right?
confused0024.r191677.gif

p.s.
Looks like the best 3 teams the SEC has to offer are all going down this week. Kinda makes me sick to think the BIG and PAC will playing for all the marbles.
sick0022.r191677.gif
There are 4 quarters in football for a reason......touchdown Bammer.

Originally posted by gatorRAD:
like I said. SEC wasn't what we thought.

FSU wasn't what we thought...oh wait. You guys did think it.

regardless, PAC vs BIG for it all.

Barf.
sick0020.r191677.gif

Originally posted by alaskanseminole:
Originally posted by gatorRAD:
like I said. SEC wasn't what we thought.

FSU wasn't what we thought...oh wait. You guys did think it.

regardless, PAC vs BIG for it all.

Barf.
sick0020.r191677.gif
Does the score 59-20 make you guys cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT