ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmage News & Notes: August 10, 2023 - Updated 2:45 PM

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
Two of my favorite players, Devin Moore & Shemar James will not participate in the scrimmage. Multiple players are not able to participate today including Kam Waites, Lyndell Hudson, Scooby Williams, Jason Marshall, and Jaydon Hill. However, we will see what unfolds during the scrimmage and if any of those players actually play or not. Kelby Collins also not practicing today.

Starting out I was told offenses were winning the battles both the 1st - 3rd teams moving the ball pretty regularly.

First possession of the 2's Aidan Mizel had a long TD but apparently it was on a blown coverage

Mertz looked sharp - not pushing the ball down the field but hitting all the short passes and crosses...very accurate.

Pearsall and a DB got into a little scrum after a long catch both guys got double personal fouls

2nd string OL struggles but the 1st team OL look good

Max Brown has looked good I was told

and as expected a lot of TE and RBs being used in the passing game which should open things up vertically sooner or later...when the 1st team D went vs the 2nd team O the defense pretty much dominated
Boone injury...

Jack Pyburn has made a bit of noise today playing some edge and had a sack added two more sacks

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.