ADVERTISEMENT

Sasse on CNN this morning

Ldgator

Gator Great
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Ocala, FL
Sounds like some other college administrators could take some advice from him.

University of Florida President Ben Sasse bragged that his campus is free of the disruptive protests seen across the country even as graduation ceremonies are underway Sunday.
Sasse, a former Senator from Nebraska, (https://www.foxnews.com/person/s/ben-sasse) made the comments during an appearance on CNN's State of the Union with host Jake Tapper. Sasse emphasized that students at the U of F are allowed to protest, but they still face "rules."
"What we tell all of our students, protesters and non, is, there are two things we're going to affirm over and over again. We will always defend your right to free speech and free assembly, and, also, we have time, place, and manner restrictions. You don't get to take over the whole university. People don't get to spit at cops," Sasse said.
"You don't get to barricade yourselves in buildings. You don't get to disrupt somebody else's commencement. We don't allow protests inside. I have -- on my run this morning, I ran by our group of protesters waving their Palestinian flag. We protect their right to do that, but we have rules," he continued. "One of those rules is, we don't allow camping on campus. And so you can't start to build an encampment, but our goal is not to arrest people. It's to help them get into compliance with the rules. They can protest. They can try to persuade
people, but they don't get to build a camp."

Last edited:
I Love what he said but his marching orders came from a certain person in Tallahassee Still could to see.

140207_2724303_Sassy_s_Sassiest_Boys_anvver_2.jpg

Unlike the meatchicken Prez, neither Sasse or DeSantis flinched
The ones in the blue states mostly aid the Iran protesters....And come to find out many of the same people paying for these outside protesters are EXACTLY the same people who are donating to FJB's re election. Soros, Rockefeller, and others. I knew this before I knew this. They ALWAYS aid our enemies....have since Vietnam.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT