ADVERTISEMENT

sadgator’s latest crush...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
o.k., so sadgator is not a baseball fan in any way...but this weekend, he happens to be watching the Brewers/Dodgers playoff game...and he stumbles upon...

Front Row Amy....

If you haven’t had the pleasure, she is a world class babe...attends most home Brewers games and sits behind home plate...she attends the games by herself, keeps score for the fun of it, and just loves sports...

Even better, she is in her 40’s and totally age appropriate for sadgator....

Needless to say, sadgator will be counting down the days until the Brewers take the field and he can be reunited with the queen of diamonds again...

5pnB1.jpg

milwaukee-brewers-fan-1467417.jpg

13.jpg

o.k., so sadgator is not a baseball fan in any way...but this weekend, he happens to be watching the Brewers/Dodgers playoff game...and he stumbles upon...

Front Row Amy....

If you haven’t had the pleasure, she is a world class babe...attends most home Brewers games and sits behind home plate...she attends the games by herself, keeps score for the fun of it, and just loves sports...

Needless to say, sadgator will be counting down the days until the Brewers take the field and he can be reunited with the queen of diamonds again...

5pnB1.jpg

13.jpg

She is no Tom Brady

Reactions: sadgator
She’s also at the age when she might spring a leak. When I was 28 I married a woman who was 44. The best few years of my life. ( Long story ). She knew how to keep me happy!

Front Row Amy....

5pnB1.jpg

13.jpg
These images are always a pleasant distraction at any game, right Sad?

00y0y_fgO1r9DpzEE_600x450.jpg

Sorry, Sad, but she doesn't even come close to Laura Rutledge. And I think you know that.
laura-rutledge-3.jpg

Front Row Amy....

Paci there are kids and women who would find Sad’s post offensive!

5pnB1.jpg

13.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT