ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Rivals100 defender reschedules official visit with the Gators

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018
With the Gators no longer hosting official visitors this weekend, prospects have already started the process of rescheduling their official visit with Dan Mullen's staff.

One prospect who has already locked in a date is Cyrus Moss, a Rivals100 prospect and the fourth-ranked weak-side defensive end.

"Yep, I'm going to the game vs. Vanderbilt now," Moss told Gators Territory.

That is the weekend of Oct. 9.

A native of Las Vegas, the 6-foot-5, 220-pound Moss previously took official visits to Oregon and Notre Dame and has a date locked in with Alabama for November as well. Clemson and Arizona State are some additional schools on his radar.

Back to the Gators, Moss continues to speak heavily with Dan Mullen, Todd Grantham and David Turner. They envision him playing on the edge at BUCK.

"I think Florida has a great program. I've really liked coach Grantham and it's been great getting to talk to him. I think he brings a lot to the table and he has the track record to prove it with his output to the NFL from his position over the years," Moss previously told Gators Territory.

"They play a great schedule and they are always competing every year with the top teams in the SEC. I really like the direction the team is heading. Their goal over there is the national championship, so I think they're heading in the right direction."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News