ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals 250 4* RB commits to UF!

Somehow this thread veered off to UGA vs UF future and Smart vs Saban.

Tell me more about this 4* RB.

The one question I have about this RB committing is how does this affect Florida's recruitment of Tre Sanders? Are they taking this guy cause Sanders said no? Will they take both?

I honestly have not kept up with recruiting so I have no idea if Bama is still recruiting him. I assume both Florida and Bama are still after him, but you never know.

Ellis Johnson is a good man, learned a lot about Defense from him as a youngster..

Auburn lined up originally with Cody Davis lineup up off the right edge before the Timeout, then obviously we know what happened.

Also it's funny to see hindsight heroes still trying to pretend bama should have been prepared somehow for what happened, Good God.

So in 2014, Auburn fired Ellis cause they needed a scapegoat for the bad season. So they fired Ellis, then overpaid for Muschamp. Champ was there a year, then left for SC and took most of Auburn's defensive staff with him. No one would take the job, they offered it to the DB coach (boog alum) and he said no to go to SC. Then they ended up overpaying to get Kevin Steele, who to his credit has done a great job at Auburn.

No program in the nation does a worse job of managing their coaches and salaries than Auburn does. The sheer amount of waste could have given a substantial upgrade to their facilities.

And incomplete with nothing of any value to add, as always.... :rolleyes:
=====

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

And incomplete with nothing of any value to add, as always.... :rolleyes:
=====

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Swing and a miss.

#7 OC Kingsley Eguakum6-3 293 *** - Jacksonville, FL - committed
Offers: UF - AU TN - Mia, UL, UCF, USF, UAB -- Mia-Flip

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
This class will probably finish top 10-12 according to the composite. Not a stats guy but here's the # of BCs over the last few years:

Current class commits: 9 so far - in mix for 6-8 others...probably get 5 or 6 imo
Mullen's 1st year:13

Mullen also brought in a 4star and 5star WRs...so 15 total BCs last year.

We won't have a Top 5 class this year but it feels like having a higher % of BC will help with depth over the next couple of years. I know you need the super elite guys but having more BC's as a % feels like it's heading in the right directions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT