ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals 250 4* RB commits to UF!

We finish top 10 in recruiting...Mullen is winning on every level. Haven't been this excited about my Gators in a long time and EVERYONE knows that things are headed in the right direction in Gainesville again.

All he has to do is show the improvement in the offense last year vs this one. Especially Franks' numbers. That sells itself.

The Gator's last 3 games have been with 500+ Total Yds.
The last time UF had 3 consecutive 500+ games was in '08' when Dan was the OC.
Mullens last 2 years as UF's OC produced over 3,000 rushing yards each year.

Having 1 super RB will never be better than having a very good RB committee. FACT
Malik went down injured vs TN, Lemons bailed out early, but UF still has a solid committee to carry on, and now they have another solid RB committed.
I still hope that Trey Sanders is smart enough to choose to be a member of Gator Nation...

Reactions: FLDUKE
All he has to do is show the improvement in the offense last year vs this one. Especially Franks' numbers. That sells itself.

I think the noise in the system in Tally should be exploited. They are seriously talking about him only having 1-2 more years, and immediately replacing a bunch of position coaches, those recruits need to understand they might be facing a revolving door of coaches if they go to FSU but will have real stability in Gainesville.

I think the noise in the system in Tally should be exploited. They are seriously talking about him only having 1-2 more years, and immediately replacing a bunch of position coaches, those recruits need to understand they might be facing a revolving door of coaches if they go to FSU but will have real stability in Gainesville.

Willie will sell recruits on the bad season being a sign of how badly they need stud recruits.

Some will fall for it. After another bad season in 2019, no one will. Just let Willie coach himself right out of a job.

Reactions: GatorNation79
I would love to see a couple of 5 star linemen on both sides of the ball.

I'd love it as well but don't see it this year. Overall though we have 16 commits with 9 being BCs...we have a legit shot at 6-8 others (2 flips) and that doesn't include Juco or transfers.

We do need to close at at high % but if we get 16-17 blue chips all-in, in the building I'll be ecstatic.

Reactions: GatorNation79
"Meanwhile, the Gators have a bowl game to play. Likely a New Year's Six bowl. Still, Saturday's victory was bigger than any bowl win right here, right now." -- Scott Carter (and me to Dan before the game) ;)

UF and Gator Nation is the major draw for recruits, but beating FSUcks never hurts... :D

BTW, 3 stars Polite and Zuniga have proven that you don't need 5 stars to be STARS...

While what has UA-AA DE Antonneous Clayton ***** Jr proven so far? o_O
IF he stays, I sure hope that he has a great Sr season, for him and for the Gators... :cool:

Last time Fever chimed in on recruiting, we went on like a 6-4star run (including this one). lol maybe he should stay away a bit long :)

And now for some post-season flash-back fun... :D

QUOTE="Gator Fever, post: 1329411, member: 5754"]lol Go pump more sunshine on how things are going to be decent this year. Just live in your bubble. I like how you are doing a repeat of your mess with the last 2 situations however. [/QUOTE]

On the UF vs TN game...
We are both trash right now but they have home field advantage so Tenn probably wins a close game.
(UF 9-3, Tn 5-7)

3* Dan 19 - Asparagus 13
In a offensive shootout :D
(UF 47 - 21 tennis-sea)

About as close as you ever are to being correct... :rolleyes:

However, #6 Choke-la-homo's 28 - 21 Army NR in FREAKIN' OT...

LMFAO :D:D:D:D:D
Came very close to your BIGGEST CHOKE in your history!
I heard an announcer say that Army hasn't beat any ranked team since the 1970's... :p

The floor is now open.... :cool:

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
And now for some post-season flash-back fun... :D

QUOTE="Gator Fever, post: 1329411, member: 5754"]lol Go pump more sunshine on how things are going to be decent this year. Just live in your bubble. I like how you are doing a repeat of your mess with the last 2 situations however.

On the UF vs TN game...
(UF 9-3, Tn 5-7)

(UF 47 - 21 tennis-sea)

The floor is now open.... :cool:[/QUOTE]

tumblr_mh68l3OKvw1rmcnino1_500.gif

Embarrassing FCS 5-5 Charleston Southern :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Embarrassing FCS 4-7 Idaho :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Horrific Colorado state 3-9 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Woeful Free shoes 5-7 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rubber Dollies 5-7 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Congrats to 3* Dan :eek::rolleyes:

Army 10-2 ;):p

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
On the UF vs TN game...
(UF 9-3, Tn 5-7)

(UF 47 - 21 tennis-sea)
The floor is now open.... :cool:

Horrific Colorado state 3-9 :rolleyes::rolleyes:
(SJSt also lost to ColoSt 30-42) (UF 48-10 ColoSt) :p
Army 52 - 3 San Hose St 1-11

Woeful Free shoes 5-7 :rolleyes::rolleyes:
FSU beat #20 BC the week prior to UF's stomping.

Rubber Dollies 5-7 :rolleyes::rolleyes:
tennis-sea won @ #21 Auburn

Congrats to 3* Dan :eek::rolleyes:

Army 10-2 ;):p

:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Perfect!! --- Fish On!!! :cool:

10-2 Army 14 - 34 Dukie 7-5, 3-5 ACC (Dukie lost 7 - 59 WF)
~ 7-5 Dukie beat Army by 20 pts in regulation... :p

Army 21 - 28 Choke-la-homo in OT 11-1
Chokers only played 2 ranked teams, losing to #19 TX.48-45 Swooners
Chokers 59-56 #13 WVa in another Big12 Def-Battle... :D:D:D
=====

So, how did mighty Army go 10-2? :cool:
Army 38 - 14 Liberty 5-6 (Lost to N.Tx 7-47)
Army 28 - 21 Hawaii 8-5 (lost to UtahSt 20-50)
Army 42 - 13 Buffalo 10-2 (lost to Ohio 17-52)
Army 52 - 3 San Hose St 1-11 (lost to ColoSt 30-42) (UF 48-10 ColoSt)
Army 31 - 30 Miami (OH) 6-6 (lost to Cincy 0-21)
Army 37 - 22 E.Mich 7-5 (lost to freakin' Buffalo 28-35)
Army 17 - 14 AF 5-7 (lost to UtahSt 32-42))
Army 31 - 13 Lafayette 3-8 (lost to Lehigh 3-34)
Army 28 - 14 Colgate 9-1 Patriot League Champs :rolleyes:
Army vs Navy 3-9 on Dec 8th

Jus-damn! Army's schedule is almost as weak as the dust-bowl Chokers... :D:p:D

Last edited:
'Dan the Man' took a 4-7 team, added his own 26 recruits & xfers, and went 9-3 with the current #9 CFP ranking into a likely Top-6 Bowl game. He beat 2 Ranked teams, one in the Top 5 (LSU).
The Fr kicker that Dan flipped and brought with him from MsSt (McPherson) is 15 for 17 (88.2%) and ranked 7th nationally in field goal %. His 15 made FG's rank tied for 28th nationally, and his only misses this year have been different degrees of controversial, with the ball appearing to go over the top of the uprights both times. (boned by officials twice)
~ Dan Mullen surpassed Ray Graves (1960) for the largest win improvement in UF history by a 1st-year head coach.
~ First time in school history the Gators bounced back from a sub.-500 season with at least 9 wins.

Rivalry Game - W - UF 41 - 14 @ FSUcks - the week after they beat #20 BC.
Breaking 3 criminole streaks.
5-0 vs UF
36 Consecutive Bowls
42 Consecutive winning seasons (5-7)
'HOW SWEET IT IS.....' :D

==========

What did your choker coach do?
Only played 2 ranked teams, neither in the Top dozen teams, and still went 1-1 against them.
Rivalry Game - L - Swooners 45 - 48 Texass

~ Choke-la-homo fo-sho.... :oops:--:p--:cool:

==========

Note for the UGly buttsniffer trolls: o_O
Under '3rd & Grantham', 3 Star Polite has become one of the top pass rushers in the nation.
Polite was named this weeks Walter Camp National Player of the Week.
Polite and fellow 3 Star Jabari Zuniga have combined to be one of the most lethal DE combinations in America.

Ole Smart needs 5 stars to have a chance, while Dan and staff can coach-up the 3 stars to play like a 5 star is supposed to play. ;)

Willie will sell recruits on the bad season being a sign of how badly they need stud recruits.

Some will fall for it. After another bad season in 2019, no one will. Just let Willie coach himself right out of a job.

I hope not! I hope he stays there as long as bowden bc they are afraid of his buyout, which they keep extending for some reason (prob bc they’re stupid)

Reactions: instaGATOR
PS --- for the nailed head. :cool:

#9 UF's Lost to: #4 UGA - #15 UK - #24 Mizzou
#9 UF won against #10 LSU - #18 MsSt --
Played 5 teams in the CFP Top 25.
* current CFP rankings

#5 Choke-la-homa lost to #14 Tx but won vs lower ranked #16 WVa.
In those 2 games, the swooners offense scored 104 points.
That looks pretty good, until you see that their defense gave up 104 points.
But that kind of a chit-schedule might somehow qualify them for a CFP spot??? :confused:
(where they will get their defenseless azzes handed to them) :oops: :p

PS --- for the nailed head. :cool:

#9 UF's Lost to: #4 UGA - #15 UK - #24 Mizzou
#9 UF won against #10 LSU - #18 MsSt --
Played 5 teams in the CFP Top 25.
* current CFP rankings

#5 Choke-la-homa lost to #14 Tx but won vs lower ranked #16 WVa.
In those 2 games, the swooners offense scored 104 points.
That looks pretty good, until you see that their defense gave up 104 points.
But that kind of a chit-schedule might somehow qualify them for a CFP spot??? :confused:
(where they will get their defenseless azzes handed to them) :oops: :p

2 of 3* ( 3) loss Dans wins against division 2 FCS schools with losing records :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
'Dan the Man' took a 4-7 team, added his own 26 recruits & xfers, and went 9-3 with the current #9 CFP ranking into a likely Top-6 Bowl game. He beat 2 Ranked teams, one in the Top 5 (LSU).
The Fr kicker that Dan flipped and brought with him from MsSt (McPherson) is 15 for 17 (88.2%) and ranked 7th nationally in field goal %. His 15 made FG's rank tied for 28th nationally, and his only misses this year have been different degrees of controversial, with the ball appearing to go over the top of the uprights both times. (boned by officials twice)
~ Dan Mullen surpassed Ray Graves (1960) for the largest win improvement in UF history by a 1st-year head coach.
~ First time in school history the Gators bounced back from a sub.-500 season with at least 9 wins.

Rivalry Game - W - UF 41 - 14 @ FSUcks - the week after they beat #20 BC.
Breaking 3 criminole streaks.
5-0 vs UF
36 Consecutive Bowls
42 Consecutive winning seasons (5-7)
'HOW SWEET IT IS.....' :D

==========

What did your choker coach do?
Only played 2 ranked teams, neither in the Top dozen teams, and still went 1-1 against them.
Rivalry Game - L - Swooners 45 - 48 Texass

~ Choke-la-homo fo-sho.... :oops:--:p--:cool:

==========

Note for the UGly buttsniffer trolls: o_O
Under '3rd & Grantham', 3 Star Polite has become one of the top pass rushers in the nation.
Polite was named this weeks Walter Camp National Player of the Week.
Polite and fellow 3 Star Jabari Zuniga have combined to be one of the most lethal DE combinations in America.

Ole Smart needs 5 stars to have a chance, while Dan and staff can coach-up the 3 stars to play like a 5 star is supposed to play. ;)
3rd and Grantham doesn't mean a lack of very good or great players. It's not a shot at alligator players at all. 3rd and Grantham has occurred in Athens, Louisville, Starkville and now resides in Gainesville. It is what it is.
Young Smart doesn't necessarily need 5 stars to win BUT he has a unique ability to reel them in. If you think Smart doesn't coach kids up, you're not paying attention.

3rd and Grantham doesn't mean a lack of very good or great players. It's not a shot at alligator players at all. 3rd and Grantham has occurred in Athens, Louisville, Starkville and now resides in Gainesville. It is what it is.
Young Smart doesn't necessarily need 5 stars to win BUT he has a unique ability to reel them in. If you think Smart doesn't
coach kids up, you're not paying attention.

Since you are so up on Grantham, could you list the before and after defensive ranking for him at those schools you named? (likely crickets) :rolleyes:

Great players you say? I agree, but those that are ranking the recruits seem to have missed on a whole lot of UF's current 3 star ranked players, :confused:

"DE Polite and fellow 3 Star DE Jabari Zuniga have combined to be one of the most lethal DE combinations in America." o_O (pass rushing on 3rd and Grantham)

3rd and Grantham
held LSU to 19 points while winning. :)
-----
D-wizzz Smartie's D gave up 36 points to LSU while losing. :(

Way to take all of deem 5 stars and 'coach-em up' dude.... :D

It is what it it,,, and as a very long time Gator fan, I'll take that difference... :p

That's because Mac played Bama twice in the SECCG and Kirby never has.

We both know what happens when Kirby plays Bama, and if you don't, you'll get a reminder in 48 hours. :cool:
Bama doesn't cover? Historically Saban leads for one play? :eek::D
Serious question Ghost, why doesn't Bama play out of conference road games? I'm not talking about neutral sites. 2 in the last 15 years... at Penn State in 2011 and at Duke in 2010.

Since you are so up on Grantham, could you list the before and after defensive ranking for him at those schools you named? (likely crickets) :rolleyes:

Great players you say? I agree, but those that are ranking the recruits seem to have missed on a whole lot of UF's current 3 star ranked players, :confused:

"DE Polite and fellow 3 Star DE Jabari Zuniga have combined to be one of the most lethal DE combinations in America." o_O (pass rushing on 3rd and Grantham)

3rd and Grantham
held LSU to 19 points while winning. :)
-----
D-wizzz Smartie's D gave up 36 points to LSU while losing. :(

Way to take all of deem 5 stars and 'coach-em up' dude.... :D

It is what it it,,, and as a very long time Gator fan, I'll take that difference... :p

I'm not saying he's a bad DC. I even thought it was funny when he gave the Gator kicker the choke sign before the fg attempt, even though your kicker made the fg. All that matters here Insta is that we've suffered through 3rd and Grantham. I'm not even sure where the term came from... perhaps ESPN or even your Gators? What I do know is that the Dawgs are 3-0 against Grantham since he left UGA and next year we'll be 4-0.

Serious question Ghost, why doesn't Bama play out of conference road games? I'm not talking about neutral sites. 2 in the last 15 years... at Penn State in 2011 and at Duke in 2010.

Why would they?

They play neutral site games in locations like Atlanta and Dallas where.....it helps their recruiting.

One play and, well, forever afterward. If you got points for leading for a majority of the game then you guys would have lost to Oklahoma. But bama is much better this year and you guys aren’t quite as good. I’ll be very impressed if you (or anyone, really) can give them a game this year

One play and, well, forever afterward. If you got points for leading for a majority of the game then you guys would have lost to Oklahoma. But bama is much better this year and you guys aren’t quite as good. I’ll be very impressed if you (or anyone, really) can give them a game this year
My reply to Ghost was tongue in cheek but was also to remind him we weren't run out of the building like many here hoped and expected. I expect another close game this year even though we're so young. We're playing with house money... we might as well show up and try to win it. Bama hasn't seen an offense like ours either.

That last line won't age positively at this exact time two days from now, they'll look like they've seen it daily much less not at all. What kind of offense do you think Jim Chaney runs that's something so unique bama can't handle what they're lining up against? wow

My reply to Ghost was tongue in cheek but was also to remind him we weren't run out of the building like many here hoped and expected. I expect another close game this year even though we're so young. We're playing with house money... we might as well show up and try to win it. Bama hasn't seen an offense like ours either.

Oh, I know. And you are definitely playing with house money. Kind of like we were against you guys this year. I was surprised you guys played as well as you did against them last year, but I think they are quite a bit better than they were last year, and you guys aren’t quite as good. As for going away, I certainly wouldn’t expect that. However, you guys have had a pretty clear run to build while we were flailing for awhile. I’d say that the rivalry is about to get a lot tighter. I think we are a lot further along than anyone expected. I think you guys were going to be able to coast along in the east just on talent alone, and now I think by next year we’ll be pretty darn close. I wouldn’t be surprised if we won the east next year, although I’d still say you guys will be the front runners. After that, though, I think we’ll be back.

"we're too young" LMAO! Good grief stop apologizing Coach Bowlcut before you've even lost.

You'll lose cause we have better players and coaches.

We saw the same offense last year and beat it.

What Georgia has never seen is Tua and the WRs we have. Georgia will have to score 50 to have a chance. And they won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT