ADVERTISEMENT

Rest In Peace - Semper Fi Nole

Originally posted by EvilWayz:
Hey big guy, i drank some beer for ya on the 4th. Also the gf dumped me so if you could talk to Jesus about giving her crabs that would be great. Or Satan, whoever's in charge of giving ex-gfs crabs. Thanks.

LOL That's awesome!

Hey wardog, tomorrow will a year since you passed. I can't believe it's been a year already, but it's still hard to grasp that you're gone. Semper Fi brother. Hope you're having fun wherever you are.

Hey Semp, Lucy got killed by a rattler this morning. On the off chance she makes it to where you are, take care of her. Oh, btw she growls whens shes happy.

Originally posted by EvilWayz:
Hey Semp, Lucy got killed by a rattler this morning. On the off chance she makes it to where you are, take care of her. Oh, btw she growls whens shes happy.
Sorry for your loss, Semp will take care of her, he really liked you.

N2L reminded gator56/_Canes_/myself about meeting up with Richard shortly before he passed. Semp got the 30 shrimp special and did some work!

Semper was the most friendly person on rivals, he emailed back and forth with half the people on warchant and gatorbait. He loved Swami, loved to harrass JD and Homer/JaxBo, of course loved the lovely N2L.

We all miss him, but it's great to see this thread still here in memory of him. Thanks JD/Homer/Swami for keeping it pinned.

Happy Thanksgiving, Semper. Hope you end up pissed offSaturday evening.
3dgrin.gif

Hey Wardog, good news, I am once again gainfully employed! Huzzah! The union called to let me know they accepted my application and I will be #2 on the list when the next training cycle starts.

Hey buddy I'm probably going to prospect with the Marines MC, so wish me luck while I'm guarding bikes outside a bar somewhere. oh and I moved to Riverside. It's nice here.

Happy Easter, Semp. Hope you're celebrating it with the guy it's all about.

Hey Semp....getting nigh Christmas time, and I'm sure your practicing on heaven's color guard for the upcoming angelic Hosanas Christmas choir ~ ask the Big Guy to send some patience as an early gift.....the day traffic up here is enuff to make a calm man pull folk out of their cars with a tire iron in hand
wink.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT