ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting is just going to the

For what it’s worth I’ve been in the Swamp and they have nothing hanging up or painted for division titles. If you are measuring success on conference division championships it’s no wonder UGA hasn’t won a title in 40 years.
The point is that Mullen hasn't even won division titles...that means in his 10 years of coaching he hasn't come close to a conference title let alone going to a National Championship game like Kirby.

However, I have a feeling that if Mullen ever wins a division title (my opinion is that y'all will fire him before he does) he will be bragging about it! He is trolling Georgia after getting beat by 19 points. What do you think he would do if he actually ever won soemthing!?

Speaking of matching.....

Mark Richt's record at Georgia was 42-10 after 4 years with 3 bowl wins and an SEC title.

Kirby will have to go 10-0 with a bowl win just to match Richt's first 4 seasons.

That means if Kirby loses a single game in 2019, he will have MORE losses in his first 4 seasons than Richt did.

Think Kirby is going 15-0 this year? He'll have to just to MATCH the number of losses Richt had in his 4 seasons at Georgia.
Richt had a very strong first few years. You must think highly of Kirby if he has accomplished similiar results. Too bad Mullen couldn't with Mc.

Ha! Little brother... that you ducked and still knows the feeling of being on top. And how the military works despite “seeing things, man!”

The point is that Mullen hasn't even won division titles...that means in his 10 years of coaching he hasn't come close to a conference title let alone going to a National Championship game like Kirby.

However, I have a feeling that if Mullen ever wins a division title (my opinion is that y'all will fire him before he does) he will be bragging about it! He is trolling Georgia after getting beat by 19 points. What do you think he would do if he actually ever won soemthing!?
I’ll let the Gator fans address how stupid this argument is and let it sink in that you should look at usernames. I hope they fire him tomorrow honestly but I operate in the real world. Unlike UGA fans.

God y’all are annoying as all f*ck. Don’t yall have a shitty board to inhabit? Never seen so many fans spend time talking about a program and coach they apparently aren’t concerned about.

I’ll let the Gator fans address how stupid this argument is and let it sink in that you should look at usernames. I hope they fire him tomorrow honestly but I operate in the real world. Unlike UGA fans.
Why would you hope they fire him? He has never won anything.

Saying that takes some of the shine from what uga has done the past couple years. If mcelwain could win the east it must have sucked. The only thing that’s changed is uga got better and everyone else didn’t so much. UF is the only real challenge now, and we might be a year away
I'll be the first that says the SEC East is way down. We have beaten the crap out of everyone the last two years.

Despit these whippings only Dan Mullen seems to want to troll and take the beatdowns as a moral victory!

Why would you hope they fire him? He has never won anything.
Because he just spanked my team’s ass 41-14 and pulled a miracle in Franks. He also made fun of us but we don’t sit around sulking about and clutching our pearls because we are not an insecure regional program. Their last coach was out maneuvered by Charles Kelly. I miss McElwain. That guy that beat Kirby with Luke Del Rio.

Because he just spanked my team’s ass 41-14 and pulled a miracle in Franks. He also made fun of us but we don’t sit around sulking about and clutching our pearls because we are not an insecure regional program. Their last coach was out maneuvered by Charles Kelly. I miss McElwain. That guy that beat Kirby with Luke Del Rio.
He spanked you because you have Taggart not because they have Mullen. Ha ha.

He spanked you because you have Taggart not because they have Mullen. Ha ha.
It goes both ways. We have Taggart but the leaps UF made were significant. Just stand by. 2027 can’t get here fast enough and you’ll be past Richt2.0 by then.

It goes both ways. We have Taggart but the leaps UF made were significant. Just stand by. 2027 can’t get here fast enough and you’ll be past Richt2.0 by then.
You better hope Kirby is gone before 2027!

Dude your team was 5-7. Everyone beat y’all last year.

So Mac beat Kirby but Mullen couldn’t?

16051e1f-7218-4371-8258-4aac7fc847a8_text.gif

He's not being mean he just looks foolish.

Says the guy who’s an emotional wreck on a message board because a rival coach dared poke fun at his school. No doubt you cry during arguments with your woman.

Says the guy who’s an emotional wreck on a message board because a rival coach dared poke fun at his school. No doubt you cry during arguments with your woman.
That's not fair! My therapist swore that my emotional state would never become public!

That's not fair! My therapist swore that my emotional state would never become public!
Then quit posting. And he didn’t mean to project. Clearly he should have said boyfriend. He’s a homophobe.

He trolls y’all and it works because your fan base is full of a bunch of emotionally fragile losers with a huge inferiority complex. Sucks when you’re a regional program watching all your rivals win titles while you talk about how great you were in the leather helmet days.

He will be because you all only value recruiting. It’s going to blow up in your face. After A&M beats you the noise will begin.
I think the mistake you are assuming is that Kirby can't coach. You realize that he coaches a team to the National Championship game right? The fact that he made a bonehead decision doesn't change the fact that he coached them there.

It's a lot easier when Mullen is coaching regular season gamea and the world is not watching...

He trolls y’all and it works because your fan base is full of a bunch of emotionally fragile losers with a huge inferiority complex. Sucks when you’re a regional program watching all your rivals win titles while you talk about how great you were in the leather helmet days.
Yet he still loses to us...

I think the mistake you are assuming is that Kirby can't coach. You realize that he coaches a team to the National Championship game right? The fact that he made a bonehead decision doesn't change the fact that he coached them there.

It's a lot easier when Mullen is coaching regular season gamea and the world is not watching...
You keep talking trash about Mullen to me like I care. I wish the things you said about him were true. It’d make my life better. But if you can’t see how good of a coach he is you’re just wishing and hoping. See that’s the difference between your regional selves and fans of an accomplished program. We can be honest about a situation and know it will eventually get better. Right now if Kirby isn’t the real deal you know it’s likely you’ll never see a national title in your lifetime. You all are so desperate right now it’s making you over the top sensitive.

You keep talking trash about Mullen to me like I care. I wish the things you said about him were true. It’d make my life better. But if you can’t see how good of a coach he is you’re just wishing and hoping. See that’s the difference between your regional selves and fans of an accomplished program. We can be honest about a situation and know it will eventually get better. Right now if Kirby isn’t the real deal you know it’s likely you’ll never see a national title in your lifetime. You all are so desperate right now it’s making you over the top sensitive.
The whole discussion is about Kirby being better so of course I'm goung to be talking about Kirby and Mullen. Have you not been paying attention?

Go look for a thread FSU UGA series. It’s not far down. Your program is cowardly.
99.9% of my posts are to people who have responded to me. I don't really even look at the other threads. The truth is that I don't care about FSU. I will in 2027 but I mostly feel sorry for FSU fans.

I'm only here because it is fun to watch tbe Gator Nation have these moral victories. I have spent many days in Jax warching the Dawgs lose to the Gators and have Spurier make fun of us. There wasn't much I could say since he talked trash and backed it up.

Mullen has the trolling down. I guess the victories come much later??

Reactions: CatIslandDog
Low IQ fans have been sucked in by the annual drama created around recruiting. Most of the homers that get caught up in obsessing over recruiting believe that the recruiting rankings directly translate to fall rankings in the polls, and if this doesn't happen, they get pissed and start demanding their coach be fired. Or if the recruiting rankings suck in the Spring, they start calling for coaches to be fired, as Fever was doing here last year.

Mullen's offense is going to be fun as hell to watch starting in 2020. There will be flashes this year. And I think once he gets the program rolling, other SEC programs will begin to have to change their philosophies to adapt to what he's doing.

And I hate to tell the visiting Georgia fans, but Mullen's offenses are going to hurt Kirby bad. Kirby learned everything he knows about defense from Saban, and Kirby's defenses at Bama always struggled against high powered offenses that could hurt you both passing and running. Same reason Saban will have his hands full with A&M once Jimbo gets their offense rolling.

Mullen’s offenses averaged less than 10 pts a game against Kirby’s defenses at Bama. Not something to get overly excited about.

Good gracious. It took me 30 seconds to compare Vanderbilt and Mississippi State football programs. James Franklin and Dan Mullen were miracle workers.

Regional program playing for national titles and recruiting national #1 classes. Looks like we’re about ready to break out of our regional chains...

Reactions: CatIslandDog
Richt had a very strong first few years. You must think highly of Kirby if he has accomplished similiar results. Too bad Mullen couldn't with Mc.

Just pointing out that Kirby can't match the guy you fired to get him, and that likely won't change anytime soon.

UGA fan: “Mullen is mediocre he lost 3 games!”

*UGA loses 3 games with all their superior talent*

Also UGA fan: “We’ll be one of the best teams in the country and likely win it all next year!”

Fan base full of mouth breathers.

I'll be the first that says the SEC East is way down. We have beaten the crap out of everyone the last two years.

Despit these whippings only Dan Mullen seems to want to troll and take the beatdowns as a moral victory!

Beatdown. Singular. And he is also at the only school that is your biggest rival in conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT