ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting is just going to the

OK, UK just joined the big boy club. Justin Rogers 5* #10 rated HS player just committed to us! We have only 5 players committed so far but 3 are 4* and a 5*. We are on the rise baby!
You apparently introduced him to your avatar. :D Congrats on Rogers. Great pickup. It may be a crazy ride hanging on to him. I hope y'all do.
We did just nab a great DL (Apopka FL) today ourselves. :D

You apparently introduced him to your avatar. :D Congrats on Rogers. Great pickup. It may be a crazy ride hanging on to him. I hope y'all do.
Thxs, yep it's a long time until Dec but we have a couple of young men from his school now at UK that he is very close to, so we feel good about him sticking.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Kirby’s been listening. Keep building his base on outside talent so UGA can finally have a shot at a national title.

Kirby’s been listening. Keep building his base on outside talent so UGA can finally have a shot at a national title.
Thanks for the tip... although it's been happening for years. What school doesn't do that?

Man for such a talent rich state you guys have nothing to show for it. “We run this state..” hahahaha 2027 can’t get here fast enough.

Is 2027 the next winning season you are expecting? I think it depends on how long you keep Willie, if he is kept 3-4 years 2027 is probably a bit optimistic.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Thanks for the tip... although it's been happening for years. What school doesn't do that?
Almost. He’s trying the Bobby Ross method first. Let’s see how it plays out. Remember it’s a majority of the team. Right now I think he’s still got too many Georgia kids on his roster as evidenced by the 40 year drought. For the record I don’t think it’s genetics as much as a culture of “almost” your state has readily accepted and celebrated.

Is 2027 the next winning season you are expecting? I think it depends on how long you keep Willie, if he is kept 3-4 years 2027 is probably a bit optimistic.
Maybe. But FSU knows what the view from the top of the mountain looks like. It’s just a matter of time before Willie is gone and someone new is building our roster on in state talent that’s proven to win titles over the decades. We all know Kirby won’t be around by 2027, you won’t be nearly as patient with him as you were with his predecessor.

This isn't the NFL, Stalker. You would have been sitting at home if it was like the NFL. You guys finished 3rd in the division... LOSER. You got your asses kicked by Mizzou in Gainesville... LOSER.

7 - Florida
7 - Georgia

If Florida is a loser, looks like Georgia is right there with them.

UK also added a high profile transfer from FSU this week, Xavier Peters RS freshman, Rivals 4* 5.9/6'5" 240lb. lb. Looks like he will be legible this year. The Cats are going to be a force to be reckoned with starting this year!

Almost. He’s trying the Bobby Ross method first. Let’s see how it plays out. Remember it’s a majority of the team. Right now I think he’s still got too many Georgia kids on his roster as evidenced by the 40 year drought. For the record I don’t think it’s genetics as much as a culture of “almost” your state has readily accepted and celebrated.
You still don't get it. You said Georgia high school football was not good. You were wrong... by a mile.

3-loss seasons mean you suck. Except when you’re UGA and then your 3-loss season means you're national championship worthy and a title is right around the corner. Funny how that works.
Meh, the loser comments were just throwing the trash back at my stalker... not against your alligators.

You still don't get it. You said Georgia high school football was not good. You were wrong... by a mile.
Quit being overly dramatic to facts. Georgia high school football has talent but UGA and Georgia Tech have proven you can’t build a championship program with that talent as your base. Again, I don’t think it’s the genetics of the Georgia kids it’s the culture you all have created within your state. Or maybe it is the genetics, judging by the outbursts and emotions of this board you’re all Charmin.

I think he was saying that Georgia has a history of taking that great in-state talent and not doing much with it.

And he's right. The state of Georgia is widely acknowledged as one of the top states for college football talent, behind only California, Texas, and Florida.

And yet......last NC for Georgia was almost 40 years ago.

He makes a great point. You won't acknowledge it, but he really does.

Reactions: fsumc
I think he was saying that Georgia has a history of taking that great in-state talent and not doing much with it.

And he's right. The state of Georgia is widely acknowledged as one of the top states for college football talent, behind only California, Texas, and Florida.

And yet......last NC for Georgia was almost 40 years ago.

He makes a great point. You won't acknowledge it, but he really does.
Thank you. I have asked for a roster made up of Georgia talent that makes up 50% or more since 1991 that has was won a D1 football title. Even if it was Tennessee or Clemson or any surrounding team. I have honestly looked for it for them. The talent is clearly there because we see Georgia kids winning titles at other schools. We’ve seen Alabama and Louisiana kids at their in state schools win national titles but for some reason Georgia with all this alleged talent can’t pull it off? The talent is either overrated or the culture is not up to par. I think the latter but the more they respond I’m moving closer to the DNA side of the equation.

Just a little FYI on the 2019 Gator roster....
Georgia HS talent at UF: ( * starters)

QB-dt Emory Jones 6-2 199 **** - LaGrange

C/OG Griffin McDowell 6-3 295 *** - Leesburg (missed Spring, scooter-X)

* CB/Star Trey Dean III 6-3 194 **** - Hampton

* RB Dameon Pierce 5-10 216 **** - Bainbridge

* C/OG Nick Buchanan 6-3 291 *** - Dunwoody (2018 starter)

* DE/Buck Jabari Zuniga 6-4 257 *** - Marietta
(3-star Named to the Ted Hendricks Award Watch List in 2018)
-----
WDE Antonnious Clayton Sr 6-3 255 ***** - Vienna
(a 5-star bust, xfer to GaTech)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT