ADVERTISEMENT

Really nothing to say after game.

Dude you've got to be 12-13 years old? Right? There really can't be any other explanation for your lack of reading comprehension. You make up stuff then back track...again, tweener middle school stuff. Come clean...it will be ok...but how old are you for real?
Nah, I’ve been pretty consistent with my arguments about Mullen. Spin it all you want. We can all come up with different scenarios to support our teams and coaches, which you all do quite often, but I certainly didn’t think gator nation would be satisfied with barely beating an unranked Kentucky in year two of Mullen. Guess I expect more from such a great gameday coach, as you all have been claiming since we beat you last year.

Nah, I’ve been pretty consistent with my arguments about Mullen. Spin it all you want. We can all come up with different scenarios to support our teams and coaches, which you all do quite often, but I certainly didn’t think gator nation would be satisfied with barely beating an unranked Kentucky in year two of Mullen. Guess I expect more from such a great gameday coach, as you all have been claiming since we beat you last year.
Again, how old are you? Seriously? Show us where Oozie said one time that Mullen was a great coach...he has been talking about kirby and then you try and turn it around into something he never said. You are such a little girl...

Poor baby. Your jealousy and butt hurt are on display on a daily basis here. Right now, sweetpea, we are 3-0. Neither the league or I care how we got there, but we did get there with Mullen at the helm, something we probably would not have done with his predecessors in these scenarios.

At Miss St and here, he has proven to be able to win with lower starred players. For us to elevate, he will have to prove he can recruit better and win EVEN MORE with them ALSO. THAT remains to be seen that he can recruit at that level but he can win with them as he did seem to have some abilities a decade ago with that type of talent as OC.

Now Kirby has won a couple division titles and and a league title. But has NOT proven he can go all the way. He MAY still do that. GAWD, I hope not but time will tell. His window is closing as second place is only permissible for so long with fans

Again, you would be more interesting to converse with if you were honest and relatively objective with your takes, but they lack depth and context as has been said.

But do carry on with your obsession on our board. It does provide further confirmation that your fanbase is desperate at this point for some hardware. HUSHEL is not coming back so it's all on the Kirbster who has yet to win more with more.

Mullen took a 4 win team and turned it into a 10 win team in just his first season. That’s pretty good to me.

I don’t need a UGA fan telling me if Dan is a good coach or not. He’s already proven he is a good coach just by what he did at Miss St alone. Then he proved it his first year at UF.

Is he great like a Spurrier or Meyer? Maybe not but how many coaches are as good as a Spurrier or Meyer? Saban and maybe Dabo. It even took Dabo quite awhile to get Clemson where they are at.

Reactions: Fishin-4-a-Livin
You think Mullen is better than Kirby even though head to head record doesn’t indicate that. What’s the difference?

Do you think the University of Florida should be struggling against Kentucky in year two of Mullen? Did you see what Kirby did to the east in year two with a freshman QB?

It wouldn’t be an oozie post without a little name calling. We know you’re emotional over this stuff, take a deep breath.

You say dumb stuff repeatedly, I call you dumb. You can project about me being emotional all you want, makes zero difference to me. But when you can’t even keep from contradicting yourself from one post to the next within a 5 min timespan I’m gonna assume you’re dumb or trolling, and you’re way past the point of trolling. I’m not apologizing.

And why is it you’re incapable of thinking of anything past 1+1? Serious question. Yes, Mullen should struggle with Kentucky when we had as much as 5 defensive starters out and lost the starting QB in the 3rd quarter. You think Stoops is a better coach than Mullen and they were at home with UF down multiple players so why wouldn’t we struggle? In one breath you tell us Stoops is better, but then wanna insinuate that Mullen not blowing them out is a sign Mullen isn’t performing. Explain how that makes sense. And you might wanna go review some history or something, much better UF teams than this one struggled with shitty teams than this Kentucky team. Urban beat a 4-8 Vanderbilt team 25-19 in our championship year. Guess he sucks too. Circumstances don’t matter at all.

You say dumb stuff repeatedly, I call you dumb. You can project about me being emotional all you want, makes zero difference to me. But when you can’t even keep from contradicting yourself from one post to the next within a 5 min timespan I’m gonna assume you’re dumb or trolling, and you’re way past the point of trolling. I’m not apologizing.

And why is it you’re incapable of thinking of anything past 1+1? Serious question. Yes, Mullen should struggle with Kentucky when we had as much as 5 defensive starters out and lost the starting QB in the 3rd quarter. You think Stoops is a better coach than Mullen and they were at home with UF down multiple players so why wouldn’t we struggle? In one breath you tell us Stoops is better, but then wanna insinuate that Mullen not blowing them out is a sign Mullen isn’t performing. Explain how that makes sense. And you might wanna go review some history or something, much better UF teams than this one struggled with shitty teams than this Kentucky team. Urban beat a 4-8 Vanderbilt team 25-19 in our championship year. Guess he sucks too. Circumstances don’t matter at all.

It's easy to criticize others when your team has had a schedule of Vandy, Murray State and Arky State. Personally, I kinda like where we are now. Against Miami, the defense faced serious adversity and came through, against Kentucky the offense faced serious adversity and came through. We have gotten past night road games. We have found a way with backups and freshmen because of injuries. The team has had to pull together and we will be stronger down the line because of it.

What will happen when Georgia faces adversity? It will be interesting to see. It could happen this Saturday against the Domers, but the deck has been stacked in Georgia's favor as much as possible this year, the only team worth a damn in the first half of the season has to go to Sandbag Stadium for a night game. Still, Georgia has gotten used to playing very inferior teams, so Notre Dame's ability might catch them off guard. Not that ND is bigger and faster than UGa, they aren't, but they ARE as big and as fast, and that's something the 'necks haven't seen yet this year.

This is going to be a strange game for me. I hate ND like poison. I have never, ever rooted for them in anything. Even last year when they played UGa I was neutral. But not this year. I will be pulling for the golden helmets. Not because I want to see them win, but because it will clear our board of infestation for a few weeks.

It's easy to criticize others when your team has had a schedule of Vandy, Murray State and Arky State. Personally, I kinda like where we are now. Against Miami, the defense faced serious adversity and came through, against Kentucky the offense faced serious adversity and came through. We have gotten past night road games. We have found a way with backups and freshmen because of injuries. The team has had to pull together and we will be stronger down the line because of it.

What will happen when Georgia faces adversity? It will be interesting to see. It could happen this Saturday against the Domers, but the deck has been stacked in Georgia's favor as much as possible this year, the only team worth a damn in the first half of the season has to go to Sandbag Stadium for a night game. Still, Georgia has gotten used to playing very inferior teams, so Notre Dame's ability might catch them off guard. Not that ND is bigger and faster than UGa, they aren't, but they ARE as big and as fast, and that's something the 'necks haven't seen yet this year.

This is going to be a strange game for me. I hate ND like poison. I have never, ever rooted for them in anything. Even last year when they played UGa I was neutral. But not this year. I will be pulling for the golden helmets. Not because I want to see them win, but because it will clear our board of infestation for a few weeks.

We are one of a few teams who have played two P5 teams in the first three weeks. Both away from home and with a bunch of people out. You’re right, it’s easy for our warts to get criticized when most of these other teams have played scrubs and are winning 55-0 every week.

Again, how old are you? Seriously? Show us where Oozie said one time that Mullen was a great coach...he has been talking about kirby and then you try and turn it around into something he never said. You are such a little girl...
The entire offseason. He’s not anymore because he’s seeing what we all knew was coming.

Poor baby. Your jealousy and butt hurt are on display on a daily basis here. Right now, sweetpea, we are 3-0. Neither the league or I care how we got there, but we did get there with Mullen at the helm, something we probably would not have done with his predecessors in these scenarios.

At Miss St and here, he has proven to be able to win with lower starred players. For us to elevate, he will have to prove he can recruit better and win EVEN MORE with them ALSO. THAT remains to be seen that he can recruit at that level but he can win with them as he did seem to have some abilities a decade ago with that type of talent as OC.

Now Kirby has won a couple division titles and and a league title. But has NOT proven he can go all the way. He MAY still do that. GAWD, I hope not but time will tell. His window is closing as second place is only permissible for so long with fans

Again, you would be more interesting to converse with if you were honest and relatively objective with your takes, but they lack depth and context as has been said.

But do carry on with your obsession on our board. It does provide further confirmation that your fanbase is desperate at this point for some hardware. HUSHEL is not coming back so it's all on the Kirbster who has yet to win more with more.
Daily? Please...I haven’t been here in weeks.

I feel like I am very objective. I said all offseason that I think Mullen is a good coach, just not on Kirby’s level. That obviously didn’t go over well with some on this board. I also said that Mullen needs to recruit better players - especially along the lines of scrimmage, mainly OL - or he’s going to be Mark Richt 2.0. Not bad, but certainly not where you’ve been or want to be.

Kentucky should not be controlling the lines of scrimmage against you guys, and that’s exactly what I saw on Saturday night. And maybe I’m wrong, but I also saw players that don’t seem to respect their coach.

The entire offseason. He’s not anymore because he’s seeing what we all knew was coming.

And your reading comprehension still sucks. My views on Mullen hasn't changed. Unlike you though I can be objective and call him on his issues from game to game. You wouldn't know because when your coach comes up short all you do is make excuses while still on your knees.

Yea players fight and come back from down double digits and down multiple players for a coach they don't respect all the time. Seems legit. Nothing but projection. Clown.

Reactions: PacoGator19
And what is that? Last time I checked UF is 3-0 right now. This same time last year we were 2-1? Do you ever get anything right?? I mean anything??

Don’t respect their coach? Really? Who doesn’t respect their coach? You love to make stuff up.

And you feel like your objective? That has to be the funniest thing I’ve read on the internet this entire year. And please do go away again. The board was much better the last few weeks.

Last edited:
Clueless as always. Mullen is 13-3 at UF, that's a 81% winning percentage.

Through the same amount of games Meyer and Spurrier were also 13-3. And Meyer and Spurrier took over more talented teams. Now will Mullen be either of them? Not likely. But all these clowns are doing nothing but projecting Mullen failure because they're still all in their feelings over a low level troll reminding them they aren't shit. Emotionally fragile women.

Daily? Please...I haven’t been here in weeks.

I feel like I am very objective. I said all offseason that I think Mullen is a good coach, just not on Kirby’s level. That obviously didn’t go over well with some on this board. I also said that Mullen needs to recruit better players - especially along the lines of scrimmage, mainly OL - or he’s going to be Mark Richt 2.0. Not bad, but certainly not where you’ve been or want to be.

Kentucky should not be controlling the lines of scrimmage against you guys, and that’s exactly what I saw on Saturday night. And maybe I’m wrong, but I also saw players that don’t seem to respect their coach.

You live here, nimrod.

Kirby has done nothing to prove he is a better coach. He lost 3 games last year including a bowl game, in year THREE! He lost FIVE games in year ONE!...And that is supposed to be impressive? LMAO...

We had ONE returning starter on the Oline and a couple of guys who played a few snaps last year. What should one expect than what we have in year 2 with Mullen when the cupboard was bare. YOU do know it takes a while for Olines to mature, yes? Nope, you probably don't. In addition , Mullen has 4-6 high level dudes coming in for next year.....so start crying now...lmao!

Like I said before, you are a poor poster and an even worse troll...

Question to self: Why am I wasting my time with this dude???

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT