ADVERTISEMENT

Really nothing to say after game.

And btw UF just won a game on the road without our best player Henderson, one of our best playmakers Toney, our best pass rusher Zuniga, our starting linebacker Burney, our starting safety Stiner who was lost on a targeting penalty, and our starting QB. And despite all that nobody here is happy. Meanwhile y’all get manhandled by teams with less talent and it’s “but but but we were young!”

So nah times aren’t a changing. Your fanbase still talks big shit then makes a bunch of pathetic excuses when you lose. We get pissed even when we win when we know it’s not up to par. That’s why your program hasn’t and won’t accomplish shit. You’re cool with participation ribbons. As long as you win the offseason with all your recruiting trophies you’re happy.
Florida also struggled against Miami. The same Miami team who later lost to North Carolina.

Florida also struggled against Miami. The same Miami team who later lost to North Carolina.

In a Neutral site rivalry, playing a young team with both weaknesses and skill players and UF still won . Try to troll better. That was a waste of bandwidth..

Transitive property bs is old and tiresome....and worthless..

All these fans of teams who have played mostly cupcakes thinking they're hot shit because of it. Auburn will lose 5 games again.

I just heard a lot about mullen’s elite coaching skills in the offseason, so I guess I expected more. Seems you all are okay with going toe to toe with Kentucky annually...
Here you are looking for Daddy's approval again. Again, we understand. 40 years of meaningless football will do that to you. You're a cutie pie!

Kirby will be good again on gameday in Jax in the very near future. Bank on it...

THAT is some scary shite right there, now. LMAO! Your hero and his team, with ALL that talent last year, lost THREE games, including your bowl game and here ya are chirping...for what????

You need to troll better. You embarrass your more esteemed colleagues on this board who can discuss the intricacies of football. Your, "Hey we betta dan u" is not real stimulating banter, TBH!!!

Yes I think Auburn losses 4-5 games this year.
I think they lose to LSU, Georgia & Alabama for sure. Toss ups with us, Texas A&M and Miss. State. Oregon was overrated, IMO. It was a nice win for them, no doubt, but not as big as they are making it out to be.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
Oregon is better than anyone Florida has played. Everyone would agree with that except the Florida tards on this board.

Wouldn't shock me if Florida even loses to teams like South Carolina and Mizzou. Could make the difference between a winning and losing record

Oregon is better than anyone Florida has played. Everyone would agree with that except the Florida tards on this board.

Wouldn't shock me if Florida even loses to teams like South Carolina and Mizzou. Could make the difference between a winning and losing record
Wow! Congrats on beating an overrated PAC 12 team from a average to poor conference.

I’m not convinced that Kentucky, if they play like they did last night, wouldn’t beat Oregon. As a matter of fact I believe they would.

I know we helped them look good and they clearly treated it like their super bowl, but they’ve got some things going for them. Especially on offense.

Reactions: sadgator

How do you know oregon is better than anyone we've played? And relax junior, you will get your chance in about 3 weeks.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
THAT is some scary shite right there, now. LMAO! Your hero and his team, with ALL that talent last year, lost THREE games, including your bowl game and here ya are chirping...for what????

You need to troll better. You embarrass your more esteemed colleagues on this board who can discuss the intricacies of football. Your, "Hey we betta dan u" is not real stimulating banter, TBH!!!
Not trolling. There was a lot of talk in the off-season about Dan being this all world coach and offensive guru. Typically, year two is when things tend to take off under a great coach. While he may be a solid x’s and o’s coach, I just don’t get the sense that he relates well to players. Something just seems off. The injury motivated the players to get after it on Saturday night, not Dan.

Not trolling. There was a lot of talk in the off-season about Dan being this all world coach and offensive guru. Typically, year two is when things tend to take off under a great coach. While he may be a solid x’s and o’s coach, I just don’t get the sense that he relates well to players. Something just seems off. The injury motivated the players to get after it on Saturday night, not Dan.
I don't think Dan is having as much enjoyment in this season so far. He knows enough to know what he knows and the fact we are struggling to find ANYONE who can play RT right now, despite all the offensive linemen on the roster, it's really killing his ability to open up the playbook and it threatens our QB on nearly every play. That and he keeps dealing with the same stupidity from these players on these personal fouls and it's the same damn players every week.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg

No need for any pretend psychoanalysis. They played for him last year but won’t this year? We’ve had to come from behind twice away from home already this year short handed, a team who wasn’t playing for their coach doesn’t pull that off. This isn’t that complicated, the bulk of this roster is still made up of McElwain players. At some positions our starters can play with anybody but we don’t have depth. In a game like last night where we had as much as 5 defensive starters out, it shows.

Oh, and we’re replacing 4 offensive lineman from a year ago which is arguably the most important part of any team. That isn’t a Mullen issue either, that’s shitty recruiting from the last clown. In two classes Mullen has signed 10 linemen and 7 of them have been blue chips but you don’t want to have to play freshman or redshirt freshman upfront so we’re relying on mediocre upperclassmen to patch things together until they’re ready. Even with all that without the dumb penalties and sloppy turnovers two of these games wouldn’t have been as close as they ended up being. That’s what needs to get cleaned up along with just getting healthy.

I **** with people on this board because you are so thin skiinned. If you want the trolls to go away, you should probably just ignore them especially when they are spitting the truth anyway. Idiots on this board bow up like they are badass or their team is badass.

When Florida is struggling just to finish with a winning record at the end of the season, you can best believe I will be back to rub your nose in it after all the denial and other idiocy in these threads

This board will also likely be full of Georgia trolls after they steamroll your sorry asses...which they almost certainly will

Trask has prepared for such a moment for the past 7 years whether it came or not. o_O

He considered the shovel pitch to RB Lamical Perine for an 8-yard score to cap the drive his best play of the game. On an option play, Trask broke up field for an opening and when a pair of Wildcats squeezed him in. He instinctively turned and pitched the ball back to Perine while falling to the turf. (the quick/smooth handoff to Hammond on the Jet was a close 2nd - iG)

"That was pretty cool,'' he said.

Mullen agreed, calling the play total improvisation.

https://floridagators.com/news/2019/9/15/football-gators-quarterback-story.aspx

We are 3-0 buddy. Struggling to finish with a winning record at the end of the year? We only need 4 more wins for a winning record if that's the level of your smack. We have Tennessee followed by Towson up next on our schedule so that's 2 of the 4 right there. Throw in winless Vandy at home later in the year and an FSU team that is fighting hard to top 2018 as the worst football season in FSU modern history, I think we will have a winning season no problem there buddy.

I don't even have to make predictions on any of the halfway decent SEC teams we have on our schedule still. Our record will be just fine.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
David Reese II was named SEC Defensive Player of the Week after the win against Kentucky.

Not that ankle twister named Kash Daniel.

Reactions: instaGATOR
We are 3-0 buddy. Struggling to finish with a winning record at the end of the year? We only need 4 more wins for a winning record if that's the level of your smack. We have Tennessee followed by Towson up next on our schedule so that's 2 of the 4 right there. Throw in winless Vandy at home later in the year and an FSU team that is fighting hard to top 2018 as the worst football season in FSU modern history, I think we will have a winning season no problem there buddy.

I don't even have to make predictions on any of the halfway decent SEC teams we have on our schedule still. Our record will be just fine.
You needed a missed field goal from a Kentucky team playing a 2nd string qb. Every game is a potential loss from here on out...except maybe Tennessee this week

Even gamez like South Carolina is a potential loss for Florida from what I have seen from Florida so far. I might even make South Carolina a small favorite after watching both teams play this week

Even gamez like South Carolina is a potential loss for Florida from what I have seen from Florida so far. I might even make South Carolina a small favorite after watching both teams play this week
I do so hope you put your money where your mouth is.

Reactions: instaGATOR
You needed a missed field goal from a Kentucky team playing a 2nd string qb. Every game is a potential loss from here on out...except maybe Tennessee this week

Yeah, that's because we don't play a pussy tOSU schedule in the can't count BigTen

The Gator kicker also missed a FG you ignorant schmuckeye moe-ron.
The Gators got a double-digit comeback road win with our #2 QB.
The Gator's #1 offensive player (WR/RB Harvin 2.0 Toney) was out.
The Gator's #1 defensive player (AA CB Henderson) was out.
While the Gators starting QB and 3-4 starters on defense went out during the game.
=====

The schmuckeyes are 3-0 after beating up on these 3 MONSTER opponents....

1-2 FAU 21 - 45 tOSU (+24)
1-2 FAU 14 - 48 UCF (+34)
So the always over-rated schmuckeyea are 10 point dogs to #15 UCF....

2nd Tier D1 2-1 Cincy 0 - 42 tOSU

Bottom of the bucket Power-5
2-1 Indiana 10 - 51 tOSU

Up next for the schmuckeyes is Miami,,, of OHIO.... :rolleyes:

You talk in generalities and cherry pick the opinions that support your dumb hypothesis.

Most Gator fans knew his shortcomings coming in from previous O- Coordinator experience. Most Gator fans understand he will have to continue to improve his recruiting skill set to reach the promised land.

Mullen just won a game on foreign turf with his back up QB, down 14, that HE has prepped. This QB has not played a meaningful down since high school. I think Gator fans were satisfied with his performance.

SO the only thing "OFF" is your futile attempt to disparage our coach.....because you remain butt hurt from a couple of decades of beatings and fear the return of the Chomp to the top. We get it..

But do troll on. Your points are easy to pick apart. during my work breaks.

I **** with people on this board because you are so thin skiinned. If you want the trolls to go away, you should probably just ignore them especially when they are spitting the truth anyway. Idiots on this board bow up like they are badass or their team is badass.

When Florida is struggling just to finish with a winning record at the end of the season, you can best believe I will be back to rub your nose in it after all the denial and other idiocy in these threads

This board will also likely be full of Georgia trolls after they steamroll your sorry asses...which they almost certainly will

Sweetpea, you sound sooooo bitter. We gave you Cam so you should be more appreciative. I will gladly contribute to any GoFundMe for your mental health, should you choose that route

In the meantime as you await therapy, you should be celebrating such a "BADASS" home field victory over the amazing Green Wave of Tulane by 20--6. You surely trounced that third rate program in your own house...LMAO!!! And who else did you beat? Oregon in the sucky Pac12. You had to come back in the 4th QTR at YOUR HOUSE to beat them. Kudos, but the jury is out on Oregon's season and if that was even a quality win. Early season polls have their limitations.

And before you pack your bags for the Gator Blue Board at season's end, to beat your 12 year old girl sized chest. I suggest you check your own team's record first. The TAMU, UGa, LSU, ALa, UF gauntlet await your average, at best, team. I predict 4-5 losses for you to chew on. If I am wrong, serve up your crow pie.......LMAO!!!

Hell, I predict YOUR OWN fans will be burning down that twig you re-planted come January..

Last edited:
You talk in generalities and cherry pick the opinions that support your dumb hypothesis.

Most Gator fans knew his shortcomings coming in from previous O- Coordinator experience. Most Gator fans understand he will have to continue to improve his recruiting skill set to reach the promised land.

Mullen just won a game on foreign turf with his back up QB, down 14, that HE has prepped. This QB has not played a meaningful down since high school. I think Gator fans were satisfied with his performance.

SO the only thing "OFF" is your futile attempt to disparage our coach.....because you remain butt hurt from a couple of decades of beatings and fear the return of the Chomp to the top. We get it..

But do troll on. Your points are easy to pick apart. during my work breaks.
The point is that maybe Mullen isn’t and will not be the coach that everyone has made him out to be. There’s more to coaching than x’s and o’s. You also have to recruit, motivate, and get everyone to buy into what you’re selling.

My coach has been disparaged many times, and he has been much more successful. I will never fear the chomp as long as Mullen is your coach.

The point is that maybe Mullen isn’t and will not be the coach that everyone has made him out to be. There’s more to coaching than x’s and o’s. You also have to recruit, motivate, and get everyone to buy into what you’re selling.

My coach has been disparaged many times, and he has been much more successful. I will never fear the chomp as long as Mullen is your coach.

While my coach just turned a 4-7 team around to 10-3 in his 1st season.
6. UF with a snot-knocker (+26) win over #7 Mich.
-----
8. UGly with a choking lose (-7) to freakin' #15 Texazz.

Mullen was the OC for the Gators 96 & 08 NC's.

UGly's last media-moron voted NC was way back in 1980.
To get it, they beat a 9-2-1 neutered lame that had tied a 1-9-1 GaTech.

The 1980's was the last decade that UGly won head to head over UF.
UGly's longest winning streak over the Gators since 1990 is 3 games, done just once.
While UF had a 7 game win streak while going 13-1 vs UGly since 1990.

IF the nuttlickers win this year, they will have just their second 3 game win streak since 1990, and their only close win 4-6 decade since the 1980's, while UF was going through their 2 worse HC's since the Dig Ducky era. :oops:

I won't worry 'long term' about UGly ever again. :cool:

Who is this "everyone" you speak of. You are on a Gator home board and you expect the greater majority are NOT going to be supportive of their coach? Most folk are realistic of his accomplishments thus far and his shortcomings.

If you are unable to handle some of our bias, you might want to visit elsewhere. I do not recall you being invited..lol...Till then, yes, you are just trolling, and badly I would say.

Who is this "everyone" you speak of. You are on a Gator home board and you expect the greater majority are NOT going to be supportive of their coach? Most folk are realistic of his accomplishments thus far and his shortcomings.

If you are unable to handle some of our bias, you might want to visit elsewhere. I do not recall you being invited..lol...Till then, yes, you are just trolling, and badly I would say.
Seems like you’re the one that can’t handle it.

Seems like you’re the one that can’t handle it.

This type of prissy remark will never stop being funny coming from you the guy who came over here and started a thread damn near in tears because you felt rivals on their home board wasn’t giving your coach enough respect. Anything but Kirby is the GOAT brings you to tears. Damn if you don’t defend your man against all comers like a good bottom bitch.

Reactions: fsumc
This type of prissy remark will never stop being funny coming from you the guy who came over here and started a thread damn near in tears because you felt rivals on their home board wasn’t giving your coach enough respect. Anything but Kirby is the GOAT brings you to tears. Damn if you don’t defend your man against all comers like a good bottom bitch.
Nope, but claiming a coach (Mullen) is better than a rival coach (Kirby), when the former has many more seasons as head man, less accomplishments, and is 0-2 against said rival coach is mind boggling.

It’ll play out soon as I predicted, already is...

Kirby like most Saban assistants is a terrible head coach. He can recruit but he’s routinely out coached. If not for the roster full of 5 stars he wouldn’t win much. Mullen has done it for years without an 5 stars at MSU and Florida.

Smart- great recruiter- bad coach
Jimbo- good recruiter-average coach
Muschamp- good recruiter- horrible coach
Pruitt-bad recruiter- bad coach
Mcelwaine- terrible recruiter- worst coach ever

Who am I missing?

FWIW, urban Meyer assistants have turned out to be some of the better coaches in cfb.

Would you like to talk about Kirby calling a fake punt on 4th and 11 to give away the SEC championship?

Nope, but claiming a coach (Mullen) is better than a rival coach (Kirby), when the former has many more seasons as head man, less accomplishments, and is 0-2 against said rival coach is mind boggling.

It’ll play out soon as I predicted, already is...

Yea, yea, yea. You all always fall back on this silly argument that has to remove all context to act like coaching at MSU is the same as coaching at UGA. Kirby in year 3 with 20 5-stars has a losing record against ranked teams but I’m sure he’d have won anything worth a damn at MSU with a bunch of 2 and 3-stars playing Bama and LSU every year. Your stud coach still hasn’t beat either one with all his talent and the bestest coaches ever. Sit down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT