ADVERTISEMENT

RATS screaming about this video

Not only 45's numbers are up but so are the GOP's. One outlet said GOP approval hit 51% post acquittal. Hasn't been over 50% since 2005.

What a failure. The establishment democratic corporatist "leadership" are crooks and should be primary'ed next time they are up for election.

#PrimaryPelosi via #Shahid2020

Not only 45's numbers are up but so are the GOP's. One outlet said GOP approval hit 51% post acquittal. Hasn't been over 50% since 2005.

What a failure. The establishment democratic corporatist "leadership" are crooks and should be primary'ed next time they are up for election.

#PrimaryPelosi via #Shahid2020

Crazy Bernie voted guilty on both articles of impeachment.

Reactions: nail1988
A communist is one who strives for socioeconomic order. I present Hugo Sanders.

Bernie's Marxist economic policies are on full display in Caracas. Congress would not permit Bernie to fully implement but would do considerable damage. James Carville, et al fully understand. Geniuses AOC, Maxine, Hank, Eddie Bernice, Omar doesn't get it it nor do they care. Guess who doesn't get it among us.

Bernie appeals to the ignorant. Same with Trump. Those two, and their followers, deserve each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
He's often just trolling and isn't as dumb as he seems. I used to think the same of @BSC911, but I think he's being sincere.

I've opened a path for BSC to impress us. We'll see. I've asked a question of BSC. While asking the question, I've also inserted the answer. BSC, being smarter than you and me, no doubt will answer the question and explain his answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT