ADVERTISEMENT

RATS on the run in November?

Complete fool's gold was this COVID-19 scare. Let the clowns decide their fate and the imbeciles will expose themselves for the whole nation to see. Trump wins again.

I think hoax flu has exposed that dems really didn't have that much support for their own party. The moderates esp were already on the fence due to the great job Trump is doing. Then seeing how their dem governors are wanting to turn their states into prisons, I think that will be the last straw come November.

I think hoax flu has exposed that dems really didn't have that much support for their own party. The moderates esp were already on the fence due to the great job Trump is doing. Then seeing how their dem governors are wanting to turn their states into prisons, I think that will be the last straw come November.
Since the Chinese/Wuhan flu doesn't seem to work against Trump now we get to see more of Schiff, the fat ass Nadler and Nasty Pelosi on TV to start up another sham impeachment.

Last edited:
The Chinese/Wuhan flu doesn't seem to work against Trump now we get to see more of Schiff, the fat ass Nadler and Nasty Pelosi on TV to start up another sham impeachment.
Back to the drawing board for these crooks. Despicable the whole lot.

Now you see why Trump let governors decide when to open their states.

Expect pain for dems in all the blue states that are currently holding its citizens hostage.

Pain you say? Looks more like Sodom and Gomorrah type retribution to me....

The Top 5 States for CoV deaths in the U.S.
1. NY
2. NJ
3. ILL
4. Mass
5 Calif
All are Blue States.... o_O

Are they pure EVIL, or are they just that poorly run by the diseased Rats? :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT