ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of my university!

Ldgator

Gator Great
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Ocala, FL

Last edited:
Columbia University reminds me of a Crosby, Stills and Nash song that needs happening.:p DeSantis doesn't play these games.

Reactions: goldmom

Good.

By the way, is pro-palestinian protestors want to hold a march, time boxed, in a permitted area, and put forth views of:

1. Ceasefire
2. Reduction of casualities
3. More food aid
4. Remove N. through a recall vote
5. Divest and Boycott

Fine. I disagree, strongly, with at least #5, but free speech is important.

Wipe out a country, calling what is happening a genocide when terrorist cells wont leave, embed themselves in civilians, etc. Very close to over the line.

Take over college property. In jail. 1st time a misdemeanor. 2nd time a felony.

This is pretty great, thanks for posting.

Good.

By the way, is pro-palestinian protestors want to hold a march, time boxed, in a permitted area, and put forth views of:

1. Ceasefire
2. Reduction of casualities
3. More food aid
4. Remove N. through a recall vote
5. Divest and Boycott

Fine. I disagree, strongly, with at least #5, but free speech is important.

Wipe out a country, calling what is happening a genocide when terrorist cells wont leave, embed themselves in civilians, etc. Very close to over the line.

Take over college property. In jail. 1st time a misdemeanor. 2nd time a felony.
Israel has provided a ton of food and resources for Gaza civilians.

Hamas won’t let it get to the right people.

Well the Palestinians vote them in power...so they now get to pay for their mistakes. There is only one solution to this for Israel...kill EVERY last Hamas person...any way they have to.
I hear you - but that is nearly impossible. And with all of these bombings and starvation, a new generation of terrorist fighters is guaranteed. It would be like trying to eradicate all gangs in the U.S. - it will never happen and diminishing returns of manpower, weaponry and cash is staggering.

I would let food and aid flow, have a strategic "pause" (indefinite) and then put on the UN and the US - "if you do not want us invading Rafah, how do YOU suggest we eliminate the Hamas threat?"

Israel is in a really hard situation. They have terrible borders and bad demographics.

Mixed raced democracies are just hard - they shouldn't be, but even the progressive black community has walked back MLK's words of a color blind society for decades. When Mike Pence is accurately quoting MLK's vision over the Squad....

Someone else said it right - NO ONE else wants the Palestinians. Not the Egyptians, not the Jordanians, etc.

Here is a question - would we want 15M jews in the US and have a mass migration? Maybe? They can re-settle AOC's district. (it actually used to be a heavily Jewish enclave)

By the way - this is a great issue for Trump. He can stay quiet, Biden has to fight the progressive wing of his party and neo-liberals (read: Bill Maher), are like - do I really want the Progressive wing activated here?

Reactions: NavigatorII
Just heard something about tik tok content......that essentially what our students are seeing on tik tok is 50-1 in favor of the Palestinian point of view. I don't know if that ratio is right, but its important to consider how social media might be impacting them.

Just another example of how dangerous social media can be and how it drives misinformation.

Just heard something about tik tok content......that essentially what our students are seeing on tik tok is 50-1 in favor of the Palestinian point of view. I don't know if that ratio is right, but its important to consider how social media might be impacting them.

Just another example of how dangerous social media can be and how it drives misinformation.
that's not the only thing they are manipulating.

I haven't seen any hard data yet, but I understand the groomer and LGBT propaganda is skewed even further.

YouTube has actually removed some of the more egregious groomer content, like that "Thank me for my service" air force BC discharge that apparently was grooming young women with the help of his wife.

• Angry

Yep, wouldn’t buy that when 15% of our student body are Jewish students.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
The only way to deal with terrorists is to annihilate them. These dumbassed students need a dose of reality. They should take their LBGTQ flags and spend a day in Palestine. 😂
When that happens the women def make will more than the men….

We really need to get our arms around the social media and AI thing, or none of these other issues are going to matter anyways.

It's amazing to see how various colleges or states or governors choose to handle these uprisings or maybe what the dems should call insurrections. It is laughable that any institution would "negotiate" with these punks instead of hauling their a** out of there.
Remember 4 years ago when anarchists took over 6 blocks in Seattle while Washington state politicians just became impotent.
The dem convention in Chicago aught to be a riot, pun intended.

I hear you - but that is nearly impossible. And with all of these bombings and starvation, a new generation of terrorist fighters is guaranteed. It would be like trying to eradicate all gangs in the U.S. - it will never happen and diminishing returns of manpower, weaponry and cash is staggering.

I would let food and aid flow, have a strategic "pause" (indefinite) and then put on the UN and the US - "if you do not want us invading Rafah, how do YOU suggest we eliminate the Hamas threat?"

Israel is in a really hard situation. They have terrible borders and bad demographics.

Mixed raced democracies are just hard - they shouldn't be, but even the progressive black community has walked back MLK's words of a color blind society for decades. When Mike Pence is accurately quoting MLK's vision over the Squad....

Someone else said it right - NO ONE else wants the Palestinians. Not the Egyptians, not the Jordanians, etc.

Here is a question - would we want 15M jews in the US and have a mass migration? Maybe? They can re-settle AOC's district. (it actually used to be a heavily Jewish enclave)

By the way - this is a great issue for Trump. He can stay quiet, Biden has to fight the progressive wing of his party and neo-liberals (read: Bill Maher), are like - do I really want the Progressive wing activated here?
I do not care how many more are born, I would kill them too. The only way to beat these animals is to WIN. Make them pay 100-1 when they kill your people.

My Alma Mater is in the Top 15 and as a Florida taxpayer I am glad that the policy at UF is clearly spelled out.

Having a hard time deciphering this. Left a word or two out by mistake? I do that often but go back and edit. Explain?
Yes, not my best written work. 🙁

I was making a joke that if, say, the Lesbians were to do this, and it were, say, televised, the women would make more money than their gay male counterparts.

As with any humor that requires exposition, the comedy gets lost in the explanation. 😀

• Haha
And that's why appeasement isn't the answer. They've been offered 3 two state solutions, their stated goal is the destruction of the state of Israel.

Which is why they're giving "Leave no one alive to hold a sword against you" a try. With apparent good effect.

King Hussein of Jordan was kind enough to allow 80k Palestinians into his country and they rewarded him with a failed coup. Why do you think the Jordanians were helping IDF shoot down Iranian inbound ordinance?

Reactions: goldmom
King Hussein of Jordan was kind enough to allow 80k Palestinians into his country and they rewarded him with a failed coup. Why do you think the Jordanians were helping IDF shoot down Iranian inbound ordinance?
That begs a question. How many Palestinians did King Barack Hussein allow into the US? Nobody wants them, not even muzzies. :mad:

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
That begs a question. How many Palestinians did King Barack Hussein allow into the US? Nobody wants them, not even muzzies. :mad:
Lol. According to reports from neutral agencies, there are approximately 20k, thats right 20k Palestinians displaced by the 1948 war of independence are still alive and displaced.

Possibly confirming the Obama is a Muslim theory, less than 12k Palestinians were admitted to the US during the Obama administration, proving he doesn't like them either.

• Haha
Lol. According to reports from neutral agencies, there are approximately 20k, thats right 20k Palestinians displaced by the 1948 war of independence are still alive and displaced.

Possibly confirming the Obama is a Muslim theory, less than 12k Palestinians were admitted to the US during the Obama administration, proving he doesn't like them either.
As popular as MS13 or a turd in a punch bowl. 😂

It’s SIMPLE:

1) Pray for the people of Gaza & Israel
2) Hamas must go the way of The Nazi’s

Terrorists & their support networks must be eliminated…

The Administration is restoring my faith in UF!
💪🐊

It’s SIMPLE:

1) Pray for the people of Gaza & Israel
2) Hamas must go the way of The Nazi’s

Terrorists & their support networks must be eliminated…

The Administration is restoring my faith in UF!
💪🐊
Jim, I am not praying for the people of Gaza. They sewed their own oats...they ELECTED Hamas to run their Country. I only care about Israel and the IDF here. Just as we are witnessing at Columbia, weakness and they way these people are dealt with will determine how this either escalates, or is put down. My vote is for Israel to get the job completely done, and do it whatever means necessary to keep THEM safe. Unless Hamas/Palestinians/Iran really feel the pain here...they will just keep attacking. Either you try to be really nice and hopefully the enemy thinks you are such a nice people that we will quit attacking because of it(Obama/FJB policy) or you go kill 100 of them to every ONE they kill of yours. This is kind of an over simplification of this...but in th eend...these are the choices. I know which one works..and which one brings more attacks.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT