ADVERTISEMENT

Racist comments

Oh some people we all heard cursing and screaming at players, using foul language yes, but then saying really ugly things too.

Yes, some of it involved words anyone would describe as racist. The last thing in the world anyone wants to hear is some of that stuff....including boys trying.

Then when I read a few other posts on here, about the Williams girl and then some of the players, shoot...I got upset.
Is this what’s going on around here and I’m just naive about it?!!!
So you did intend to bring racial ethics onto a football board? Rumphole.

So you did intend to bring racial ethics onto a football board? Rumphole.

Theres no need to use nasty language. I don’t know you either, but that’s not nice at all.
I love talking football. Our group goes to so many games, we all have fun.... watching them boys trying, doing the cheers. I love seeing the band.
Everyone tries so hard to put on a great show!

Folks need to stop saying racist things on this board and stop screaming racist things at Florida football players! Goodness!
What is wrong with folks?!!?

Coach Mullen is going to coach them boys up!
Franks is going to get it right.
Boys are trying their hearts out!
Just when you sit in a section and people are saying things that sound like it’s something from 1950, it’s so discouraging. Those boys had to hear some of that.
I said to myself, Donny, keep your cool. Don’t get riled up. The Lords watching. Your family’s watching.
Our Deacon was just besides himself too.
We had some of the kids from our Juniors group with us Too!
It was an awful loss. We had to pile back in the van and on the way home, we were all pretty upset. Some of the kids had a great idea to talk about the game and we all said some fun prayers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeppelin vol
Seek help Douche. To constantly attack Dunny (who I do not know) makes you look like the senile old fool you are. Such a tool!
Clueless liar numbnuttnole, I generally have him and a half dozen others in their circle of jerks on ignore, only occasionally looking in to see what they are posting about me. When I see a post of his immediately following one of mine (stalker attack) then I post my standard reply to him. BTW, you can GF'ed because there's a lot more that you don't know, than just the dunnygoater. When I show up on snore-rant, then you can tell be about it. o_O

But hey, you might have a fan in the Red-Turd troll, GhostOfBrainless...

Reactions: boozycreekvol
Theres no need to use nasty language. I don’t know you either, but that’s not nice at all.
I love talking football. Our group goes to so many games, we all have fun.... watching them boys trying, doing the cheers. I love seeing the band.
Everyone tries so hard to put on a great show!

Folks need to stop saying racist things on this board and stop screaming racist things at Florida football players! Goodness!

Yes, I who am currently in Arizona need to be ashamed of how some drunk fools acted at a football game in Gainesville Florida last night. Do you feel ashamed that you did not teach those morons how to be great upstanding people? Did you man up and shower them with the disgust they deserved? How many underprivileged people have you assisted in your life?

I am sure you are not just another hypocritical Liberal big mouth ,telling us how we should all act. I don't know you personally, but you seem like a really nice person.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I wouldn't want this 1st page post to get lost in all of the NYCrapple...

No clue. Maybe our local village idiot did his usual thing after the game. After all, the reason Trask isn’t playing is because all the players and coaches want a black QB.

Okay, I'm a bit bored, so why not... o_O

80+ % of all blacks murdered in the U.S. are killed by other blacks, because BLM... :rolleyes:
More police (of all races) are killed by blacks, than blacks are killed by police.
BLM wants (by their own admission) to turn the U.S. into another S.Africa type of racist black controlled culture.
And while the Limousine-Liberal's might promise them that, in the end, the power elite will use the Army if necessary, to subdue and re-enslave their ignorant minions.
(notice I'm saying ignorant, not stupid or un-intelligent) :cool:

Lincoln was a Constitutional conservative Republican, not a Demo-rat.
In 1880, prior to the Civil War, ZERO Republicans owned a single slave.
In 1932, the vicious terrorist arm of the Demo-rats was their KKK.
By putting KKK's at Republican rallies to shout and hold up signs, the Demo-rats attempted to make it seem like the Constitutional conservatives were KKK supporters. Massive 'Fake News' which the Demo-rats still specialize in (propaganda) today.
Antifa are the real Fascists, sponsored by the Left (Demo-rats).
More of the Fake News used in an attempt to discredit Constitutional conservatives, just like the KKK.

Demo-rat Roosevelt admired Fascist Italian Mussolini.
He got the blacks-to-Demo-rat conversion started with his 'New-Deal' lies, which the blacks didn't even benefit much from anyway.
In the 1930's, the Nazi Party used the Demo-rats platform to model their's.
They just removed blacks and inserted the word Jew in their text.

The current Hillary/Obama Demo-rats are blaming Trump, for all of the things that they have done and continue to do. This is not a new strategy, but it's still effective on the ignorant.
Massive Ignorance among the population is an ugly thing to behold. Always has been, always will be. :( --- And you can credit the MSM for their help in promoting Fake News and massive public ignorance.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left ...
www.amazon.com/Big-Lie-Exposing-Roots-American/dp/1621573486
The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left (Demo-rats)

And if you're one of the new generation that doesn't read books, then you can always see the movie instead, or remain blissfully IGNORANT!

Ok, to all of you posters on here that berated kids and parents....stop it.

If you believe shooting children is acceptable....you need to be put down.

If you hate people based off skin color,gender,religious beliefs, love interests..... You are a brainless fool, please stay away from civilized society.

80+ % of all blacks murdered in the U.S. are killed by other blacks, because BLM... :rolleyes:
More police (of all races) are killed by blacks, than blacks are killed by police.
BLM wants (by their own admission) to turn the U.S. into another S.Africa type of racist black controlled culture.
And while the Limousine-Liberal's might promise them that, in the end, the power elite will use the Army if necessary, to subdue and re-enslave their ignorant minions.

By putting KKK's at Republican rallies to shout and hold up signs, the Demo-rats attempted to make it seem like the Constitutional conservatives were KKK supporters. Massive 'Fake News' which the Demo-rats still specialize in (propaganda) today.
More of the Fake News used in an attempt to discredit Constitutional conservatives, just like the KKK.

He got the blacks-to-Demo-rat conversion started with his 'New-Deal' lies, which the blacks didn't even benefit much from anyway.

The current Hillary/Obama Demo-rats are blaming Trump, for all of the things that they have done and continue to do. This is not a new strategy, but it's still effective on the ignorant.
Massive Ignorance among the population is an ugly thing to behold. Always has been, always will be. :( --- And you can credit the MSM for their help in promoting Fake News and massive public ignorance.

And if you're one of the new generation that doesn't read books, then you can always see the movie instead, or remain blissfully IGNORANT!

Goodness. I just hope you are joking.
I don’t think anyone would condone all that...

Well goodness..
Do they want to hear or read all of that nonsense?

N-word here and there. Blank this and blankety-blank that.
People screaming that kinda stuff, insulting the football players who are trying so hard. Just because they’re struggling?

What kinda place do you want this to be? That sounds straight evil, and something like I used to hear in north Alabama growing up. I pray for their kind, but that’s evil.
Is this what you want on this board or in the stands?

Why on earth would you defend that?
2 kinds of evil...black racism and whites who accept their racism and cower from it...#GOVOLS

I just try to live life, one day at a time...not judging folks....or at least I try not to.
I’m just as discouraged as everyone else on here...

One of our elders has said they want to cancel the football tickets now or donate them to the church’s treasury!
This is just awful.

I hope some fans are happy.

I think your definition of 'saying racists things on this board' is a tad bit more liberal than the average person. I can't recall seeing anyone here say anything racist. I suspect the average person is reading this thread wondering what in the world you are going on about.

I just try to live life, one day at a time...not judging folks....or at least I try not to.
I’m just as discouraged as everyone else on here...

One of our elders has said they want to cancel the football tickets now or donate them to the church’s treasury!
This is just awful.

I hope some fans are happy.

By gosh, I will pray for you sir/madam.

The amount of hate in your heart saddens me, please get better soon brother/sister.

You are living in the greatest country on Earth. We welcome all those that want to come here legally for a better life. I hope you get rid of your nasty thoughts, wash that filthy tongue, and be thankful to those that have given their life in defense of our freedoms.

FFS, dude is an obvious troll. He’s running you guys in circles. I haven’t seen race baiting this successful since Trump conned you all into voting for him by bringing up Mexicans.

All folks want is a place to enjoy a game with friends and family, without all the nastiness and ugly comments to players.

I have to say, the things I heard people saying about Kentucky’s QB at the game last night were downright despicable. I’m not one to get too upset over being politically incorrect, but we Gators have some vile fans to talk about that young man the way they did.

I don't think NYCapple is trolling, based on a quick skim of his posting history.

But, I was once certain that FSUNumbers was a troll, and he wasn't, so my Troll-Dar may be suspect.

Reactions: nail1988
So many folks so easily triggered.

Country has been beaten over the head for 8 years with division and PC BS and a President that told us that America sucks, that American values are disgusting, and that we needed to apologize to the world for being awesome.

America has had enough. Wait till you see what's coming, this is nothing.

Reactions: nail1988
By gosh, I will pray for you sir/madam.

The amount of hate in your heart saddens me, please get better soon brother/sister.

You are living in the greatest country on Earth. We welcome all those that want to come here legally for a better life. I hope you get rid of your nasty thoughts, wash that filthy tongue, and be thankful to those that have given their life in defense of our freedoms.

I guess I’m just like so many others on this board who are just saddened by some of these things going on...and how hateful folks can be, toward coaches, players, and posters.

I don't think NYCapple is trolling, based on a quick skim of his posting history.

But, I was once certain that FSUNumbers was a troll, and he wasn't, so my Troll-Dar may be suspect.

We just want a place for a few members of our congregation and our Juniors group can go and enjoy themselves. Without all the nasty talk and people yelling racist comments at the field.

Hard to tell these days. Too many people wake up every day wringing their hands over a perceived injustice inflicted on one group by another.

"A House Divided..." The media and their political enablers have brainwashed many people into worrying about problems that are insignificant if not completely fabricated.

We just want a place for a few members of our congregation and our Juniors group can go and enjoy themselves. Without all the nasty talk and people yelling racist comments at the field.

Then don't take them to a night SEC football game. SEC football fans are already idiots, add alcohol and there you go.

I started reading some of your post, but friend, I’m sorry I can’t read it all.
Some things I can’t read.
I pray you’ll find ways to change your heart, and your world isn’t like that.
I’m sorry you feel that way.
I know you said don’t bother saying anything to you, but brother...if there’s ever anything I wish more for you is for you to have a wonderful day, great friends, and a great time. I hope you can with me the same!

Don't worry buddy, Jesus loves us all.

Ok. Poke fun.
I haven’t said anything bad, or negative at all. I haven’t said anything untoward against anybody.
I apologized, as I said I know I’m not perfect... just after hearing things, reading some things on here...and thought after that other post about the Williams girl that it was near time to say something.

In the 1930's, the Nazi Party used the Demo-rats platform to model their's.(notice I'm saying ignorant, not stupid or un-intelligent) :cool:

This is one of the more nutso statements I’ve read on here in a while.

Ok. Poke fun.
I haven’t said anything bad, or negative at all. I haven’t said anything untoward against anybody.
I apologized, as I said I know I’m not perfect... just after hearing things, reading some things on here...and thought after that other post about the Williams girl that it was near time to say something.

I'm completely genuine, 100 percent organic when I say Jesus loves you. He loves us all. We are all God's children, every race falls under that cloud.

You wouldn't be knocking my belief right?

8ee9876225136f31a580311b27e01ca5.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT